All Comments on 'The Talk Ch. 04'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great stuff

well,written,lot better than the wham bam stuff,just dotn make us wait so long for the next chapter..LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I've Waited

Love the story. Please don't wait too long to continue. This is one of the best stories I've read. I will be watching for the next chapter. If I could , I would give it a 10+.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Smartly Argued Case

Not often does anyone consider the mental side of incestuous relationships and the familial aspect of these involving ALL a family's members.

Well presented as the counsellor considering the events objectively and getting a second opinion to compare with his subjective feelings and emotions in relation to his adored daughter - the wife was gobsmacked and feels out of the intense cauldron of the other three's involvement.

It will be interesting to see how matters develop if she becomes sexually and physically involved with the son (or the daughter for that matter).

Awaiting the next episode(s) with HUGE interest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I love this story!

I'm enjoying the in depth story involved here, and the thought process and emotions each member of the family is going through. I will admit, I hope there will be more sex in future chapters, but I'm loving the lead up! I Hope you continue soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Absolutely Marvelous

This has to be one of the few stories ranked as "hot" while not including an actual sex scene it. And I concur! Marvelously written. The amount of detail is astonishing. And the humor... is perfectly timed. I really cracked up when his wife slammed on the table making the dishes jump and said "DAMN IT, PAUL! YOU BASTARD!", thinking that he meant he had just screwed his daughter, when he hadn't. Jokes are priceless when they are interwoven into the story in such a way that it is ONLY understandable if the story is followed (as compared to silly one-liners). I find parent-children relationships revolting (though brother-sister relationships I find strangely romantic), this entire story thus far has been written with incredible sensitivity.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
Who...

uuh...is fooling whom...? The last part of mom and dads conversation tells it all. 'Are you now, or have you ever been hot for your daughter?' Whoops...WAIT...what...about...YOU...wife of mine...?' Heh-Heh! Smart people, mom and dad. Only this intelligence curve is WAY too slippery and explosive; even for two clear-headed, educated parents. I see four naked people in the very near future...And being honest with one another at long last...

MoheekoMoheekoover 12 years ago

the only problem i can see with the realism of this story is that the majority of people are just not that smart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hugely enjoyable

I've loved all the stories so far because they're so in-depth, involved and because the characters and story develops. I can't wait to read the other chapters. x x

BigPopsBigPopsalmost 11 years ago
Clinical, asexual, but on point

I've not been faced with this situation, and given that my kids are in their 40's and married and seemingly happy in their circumstances, not likely to be faced with it. But I'd like to think that if it were a situation I encountered that having read this careful analysis and handling by the protagonist, that I would try to handle in a similar manner.

Kudos to this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
even with little sex, this chapter is brilliant

Like the rest of the story, the high literary quality of the writing is extraordinary. You get the sense that every word is in just the right place. I say little rather than no sex, because I love how, when mom expresses her distaste at the idea of seeing the kids fuck, dad blurts out, "Wait until you see Dave's equipment, you might change your tune." Even dad admires what their boy's got swinging between his legs and thinks that mom'd admire it even more. And there's a frisson of excitement when mom says, "Well, it's not like I can just demand that David drop his pants the minute he gets home." So maybe mother's interested in what her darling baby boy's got lurking in his pants now that he's all grown up? It's good that all the installments of The Talk are there; otherwise I'd break in two over the tension.

petcock17petcock17over 4 years ago
Their talk

I wish I had even a grain of mental reasoning the thought processes of this chapter showed. I am impressed. If I were a psychologist maybe the dialogue would not have impressed me so and the love and trust that Dave and Kathy showed each other would not have been so wonderfully satisfying. Very well written... Good Job... I'm off to the fun and the next chapter... I love win win situations...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous