All Comments on 'The Talk Ch. 07'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
looking forward

Can't wait for the next installment.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It was worth the wait

Just don't make us wait so long for the next installment

willamanwillamanover 19 years ago
[[ STEAMED UP]]

A very hot story , that keeps you glued to the text . Saying I enjoyed the story is an understatement. I was about to give up , but am sure glad you came thru for all of us that were waiting for the next chapter. Will be waiting to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great.

A wonderful continuation... finally. Looking forward to more.

Hg DragonHg Dragonover 19 years ago
Really good

Really good. Just goes to show that you can be just as erotic and exciting without any actual sex as you can with. Big thumbs up. -hg

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
don't quit now

keep writing

dillicdillicover 19 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for your efforts and as for myself i do enjoy them so much please keep them comming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
cannot wait

I will have to go back and read the first six chapters of this storyline, but if they are anything like this...WOW!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWWW

Wow made me unbelievably hot almost came and I wasnt even touching myself please continue, you are definetly a talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best on Literotica

Just can't wait for the next installment!! This is simply and by far the best I've ever read on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
And then they lived happily ever after...

At the beginning I found your story quite good. You even had an actual plot, which is very rare, but for my taste, the development, expecially the change in the parent's attitude, came far too fast... not only are the parents accepting their children's relationship, after only 24 hours they are even participating... at the beginning you were installing your characters, their reasoning and believability (does this word exist???) very well. Now they are only there to have sex.

The plot and the characters have lost much, if not most, of their depth - wham bam...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Continuing excellence. As with chapters before, very well written and a super turn on. I look for the mom to be the most avid and aggressive family member. I think I detected the possibility of someone outside the family eventually becoming involved. I hope for many, many more chapters (and more frequent, too). A great job. Thanks.

ustadlondiabazustadlondiabazover 19 years ago
Long Wait for This Chapter, it was worth it.

Very Good, please conclude it soon. So far it has been very good but it has reached a stage where it should be concluded to keep its charm in tact. The wait for this chapter was too long. Please dont keep us hanging that long for the next chapter. There is no doubt that you are an accomplished writer.You have treated the subject very well.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent story

You have written this very well. Much better than most. Taking the time to build the character's relationship makes for a much better story, but don't be in too much of a hurry with a final conclusion. It would be good to have the family continue to talk about things as they have been doing while moving on to their next steps, and keep them all involved with each step together rather than as separate activities. Again, very good story.

KalzakKalzakover 19 years ago
Best yet!

Of all the incest tales on this site, there are very few that are worth a second look. Yours is right up there with the best of them. I can't wait for the next installment!

KathleencdKathleencdover 19 years ago
One of the Best

Far better than most. Keeping the excitement and intique of what was going to happen next is very powerful. The story should come to an end soon. That way it stays fresh.

Good Work!

chlitchlitover 19 years ago
Best incest story

I have been reading literotica.com's stories for almost three years, and literotica is the best known collection of stories on the internet. And on the best, this is the best that I have been through. The way the story glides through is quite realsome in that all people have a horniness inside them that can go beyond laws and relations. The only thing missing was that this story came with long gaps in between. Otherwise, I think that this is one of the best written incest stories. I really loved this one, but I would recommend what the author says at the beginning of this story- Enjoy it for what it is and not for what it isn't.

chlit@literotica.org

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story!

I am really enjoying your submission! Keep the story rolling....PLEASE! It is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Is it done yet?

You're killing me! First I had to wait for this chapter, and now I have to wait for the next! AArrrggghhh! Three days! <pant> Three Days! <pant> Three DAYS! <pant> THREE DAYS! AARRgggHHH! <pant> <pant> Is it done yet?!!

nightshadownightshadowover 19 years agoAuthor
Yes, more is on the way, folks!

Thanks for all your comments, folks. Yes, there is indeed more on the way. I've already gotten a decent amount done on the next chapter and I think that you will all be pleased with the end result. I'm trying to get something for everyone in there- in-depth character development, hot action, realistic dialogue and everything you folks have said was good about this series. Look for the next part soon. The very minute that I've completed it, I'll post it and then it'll only be another few days until it gets approved and posted publicly.

I'd also like to say, to all the people who've criticised me both publicly and privately on my mis-portrayal of some facts, that I was aware of those "mistakes" from the onset and they were done intentionally. I didn't want people to use my FICTIONAL story as a point of authority, should they somehow get it in their heads that incest was perfectly acceptable. I did a lot of research on the subject and, while some of the facts are accurate, some of them were purposely skewed. Fantasies and desires are healthy, but what I write is fiction, not fact. If you're looking for facts, then I suggest that you do what I did and scour the 'net until your eyes bleed- the facts are OUT THERE, but it's up to you to get them and draw your own conclusions about what is right and wrong.

I'm just a writer of erotic fiction. To ascribe any other qualities to me would not only be foolish, but dangerous. I write my stories to entertain, first, myself and then I share them with you so that my purpose as a writer can be fulfilled. After all, a writer who doesn't share his work might as well be a maestro whistling in the dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy Sh*t

That is the greatest series of stories I have ever read. It builds the anticipation so perfectly. I love it. Do as many as you can!! Hell, write a novel. This is great stuff. Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Disappointing

The story is like a sexual conquest unfulfilled. The first six installments built up nicely. But this one deflated from the over long foreplay of the wait between installment six and seven. Call it Premature Ejaculation or Erectile Dysfunction, but Nightshadow you'll need to provide your audience with a little more than this to keep them interested. Sorry.

obelix69obelix69over 19 years ago
why did you kept me waiting this long???

oh... mannnn....It was really painful to wait this long....

I almost left my hope....You must finish this story....It's

the most extraordinary one I've ever read....and i've read a lot....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hott!!

you are one helluva author,but,your killing me man!..lol.making me wait so long between chapters..HELP!! lol..great story,but let them fuck..lol

Xman72357Xman72357over 19 years ago
FAN-TAS-TIC

This story is great. I can't wait to here about the next three days leading up to the family orgy. You have developed the charcters and the story line in great detail making it highly erotic. Keep up the good work and hopefully you have alot more to the story after they finally have the big day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The best

As previously stated, <pant> <pant> Is it done yet?! :)

Best story I have ever read, Hands down! (in pants).

Keep up the great work.

And marry X-mas...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well this sums it up...

Please sir can we have som' more?

Thanks

pics52pics52over 19 years ago
Aarrggghhh

I'm dying out here, only your next chapter can save me. Please hurry...

nightshadownightshadowover 19 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the extraordinarily long wait

I've been working non-stop on a handful of projects, so progress on all of them has been a bit half-assed. But I am glad to announce that I have finally gotten the final chapter of The Talk completed and posted here to Lit-E. I'm thinking that it'll be the last of the series, so enjoy it when it finally goes public.

Thanks again for all of your encouragement and comments. They've meant an awful lot to me.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
three days!!!!????

I feel their pain...I am speechless...so I'll write instead. When these people finally get together they will probably explode several major arteries. Oh...the pain...

anoldguy2anoldguy2over 15 years ago
Thank you

Thank's for such a beautiful and thought provoking story.I'm sure I am not the only reader who has had thier brain put into gear about the problems you have opened up.Thank's again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this has been a great series so far, but...

I'm sorry to say that with this installment, it's become a little bit too predictable. There's the lesbian stuff and the veto on any dad-son bi action. These aren't fatal flaws, but, as I say, too predictable. It's okay for mom and her daughter to play lickety-split with each other as far as I'm concerned. But then when can't dad and his son just suck each other off? In stories of family fucking, the females often get a kick out of watching the males blowing their balls in each other's mouth. Maybe the males do it just to find out what it feels like for the mother or daughter to get a mouthful of semen, maybe out of a sudden urge by dad and his boy to get really intimate. Well, anyway, it's nightshadow's brilliant series, and I'm still grateful for it.

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
I must have missed something here...

I can't understand why mother and son or father and daughter can't fuck. Both parents are sterile. Other than that, I am enjoying the hell out of this story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

If the action is half as hot as the conversation was look out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Stupid question, but if Paul and Kathy are both sterile, as Kathy said, why wait?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is without doubt by far the best story I have ever read, and I've read a lot. And I haven't even read chapter eight yet. What makes it so good for me is the love and respect within the family, the education and understanding and the slow build up and incredibly high level of sexual desire. The only downside, is that, unless there's an unexpected explantation inthe last chapter, there is an inconsistency about the three days wait, given that Paul and Kathy could both be having sex and also that the fact that Sue has been taking the pill regularly. Of course, this is going to help create and great orgy but Paul didn't have to have had a vasectomy, Kathy, in her late thirties should still be fertile and Sue could have confessed to having forgotten to take the pill one morning,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous