All Comments on 'The Talons of a Dark Heart Ch. 09'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh Wow

Please don't stop!! This story is awesome. I'm pretty sure Novak is alive, but please make Calena's death slow and painful and please don't make it easy for Novak to be with Taylis, considering all he's done, he needs to work for it.

Tulip_123Tulip_123almost 15 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

I found this chapter to be a delight.Best of all the chapters.I loved every part of it.Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Anxiously Awaiting the Next Chapter in NYC

Taylis.. thanks once again for another captivating chapter... I do not want this story to end... Please, please try to publish or once you are finished I would like to buy a copy for my personal collection.. just let me know. I really enjoy how you use imagery and depth and how you make your characters appear as if they are jumping of the pages and I can see them right in front of me. my mind is racing on how this story will unfold is Taylis really safe? will anyone take her and use her as a pawn to draw Novak into a corner. How will Novak react when he finds out she is carrying his child and will she ever recover from losing her will... you have a beautiful gift and it should be shared... please continue to write..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Glad he's dead...

I for one am glad that the bastard has perished--for now. I know you're going to prob. resurrect him, but whatever. At least now, I can gloat about him being dead. Taylis, poor thing. Pregnant and unwanted by both allies and enemies. What a frickin' life!

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 15 years ago
idiot!

who ever posted that comment saying that they were glad he was dead is a complete idiot!

There is no way in hell Novak can die. He better be alive and hopefully he will come back ... she is freaking pregnant with HIS child! :) I honestly cant wait for him to come back.. to hear/see his expression and all. I just hope its soon. I really dont wish for her to be in any more pain... especially with the thought of losing her green-eyed-man.

sunnypbsunnypbalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

I have been looking forward to the new chapter and now I am lft hanging and waiting for the next one. Good, good story....constructive criticism is something to learn from.....arrogant mean remarks are just that and best ignored.

TalyisBagleyTalyisBagleyalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Hi This is Talyis

Hello everyone, I am glad you are enjoying the series. Something went array during the publishing and a large section of this chapter is MISSING. I have sent messages to Laurel and Manu today so hopefully we can fix it and you can have the complete chapter 9 soon soon soon.

Cheers,

Talyis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Still Not Fixed

Obviously, this didn't get corrected before it was posted again. I do hope you can get it fixed. I'm sure I'll give it a higher rating when I can read all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i'm confused

Why does this have a posted date of 08/08/09 but I've read this chapter before and the comments are from the 5th? I didn't see any new portions either...I like it, but it's not new. Hope chapter 10 comes out soon...

TalyisBagleyTalyisBagleyalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Just as Confused Will Try Again- Talyis

I am just as confused. Sent two more PMs to Laurel and Manu. Will resubmit again this time attaching the word doc. Hopefully we can get it to you. Third times a charm right? In the meantime, if you want to read the enitre 9th chapter, before we can get it fixed on Literotica, message me.

So Sorry and Thank you for your patience.

Talyis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed

Thanks for another good chapter.

sunnypbsunnypbalmost 15 years ago
OOPS

Hopefully they will be able to fix the problem......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hopefully u get ch9 resub coming soon

if not, thoroughly enjoyed it! love the twist and heartwrenching drama...

TalyisBagleyTalyisBagleyalmost 15 years agoAuthor
HORAAY for the full version of chapter 9 - Talyis

Thank you Lit for fixing the chapter 9.

For those of you who hanged in there waiting for the 6 missing pages. Its back!!! Yeah!!!

WHAT TO LOOK FOR IF YOU READ THE SUBMISSION WITH THE MISSING PAGES:

You want to read start from the letter in the book to the village with Delia.

There are important details regarding her realization of Novak, her leaving the castle and what is going on in the village while they are at war.

Happy Reading,

~Talyis

janedoesamjanedoesamalmost 15 years ago
WOW

Wow I didnt expect that - Her father and Novack dying. He is dead and she is having his baby. He cant be dead. Let him suffer before you bring him back. I cant wait for your next chapter. Please post soon.

darkfaerdarkfaeralmost 15 years ago
THAT WAS A TWIST!!!

Whoa I did not see that one coming Novack DEAD PLEASE SAY IT IS'T SO...He is asshole but sweet misunderstood asshole. Please bring him back for he can make up and beg forgiveness from Taylis. He have to help her raise the baby. It was sick what Taylis father did to trade his life daughter life for his. He is one sick puppy. Your story is intriquing unique and little crazy but I like it. YOU GO GIRL you got skills!!!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
Is this the end?

I read this story because I thought it was complete. It hasn't been updated in quite a while but there was no sense of closure at all in this chapter. Were you planning on finishing this?

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
Oops!

I apologize. I misread the date that it was uploaded. It hasn't been that long at all. Interested in the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...