The Taming of a Vixen Ch. 07

Story Info
Alyssa and Jamie.
4.4k words
4.8
3.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa woke slowly, aware of her name being softly called. She stretched, her foot catching in the sheet covering her and inching it down as she arched her back. A hand brushed her cheek, a warm palm cupping it gently and she smiled, blinking sleepily.

Then opened her mouth to scream.

"No, Alyssa, it's me, Jamie," Jason said quickly, clamping his hand over her mouth before she could do much more than squeak. "Don't scream."

She pulled her head away from his hand, tossing her red hair over her shoulders and out of her face. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't?" she snarled, angry because of the fear he'd caused her.

"Because you've missed me," Jason said simply, smiling at her.

She narrowed her eyes, glaring at him before shaking her head in disbelief at his daring. "How did you get in here?"

"The same way you did that night. I climbed the balcony." Jason reached out, pulling a strand of hair from her forehead and tucking it behind her ear with a proprietary manner that wasn't lost on Alyssa.

"But my father has guards that are supposed to patrol the grounds. They didn't stop you?"

"I'm here, aren't I? I didn't see anyone when I rode through the gardens." His eyes, now much more used to the dark, roamed freely over her form, smiling when he recognized what she wore to bed. "Besides, I needed to come back for my shirt."

Alyssa blushed, pulling the garment up around her neck. "It is comfortable to sleep in," she said, flustered.

"I could believe the same could be said for you," he said with a tip of his head and a slight quirk to his lips.

"You shouldn't talk like that," she said, chuckling. "And I should be shocked and offended by the things you say."

"But you aren't," he said, a pleased conviction in his voice.

"No. Why is that, do you suppose?" Alyssa pulled the covers up a little further, sitting on the bed to face him.

"Because you are madly, insanely attracted to me and live for the least utterance that falls from my lips." Jason smiled, enjoying this play.

Alyssa burst out laughing, covering her mouth with her hands to muffle the sound. "You are mad," she said. "I don't even know what you look like, let alone who you are."

"Oh but the mystery just adds to the excitement, doesn't it? If you knew that I was just some lord something or other with a small estate on the edge of London who isn't invited to the huge balls and has barely two coins to rub together, could you be as excited to see me as you are?"

"Is that who you are?" she asked him curiously.

"No, but it sounded convincing, didn't it?"

Alyssa snorted, she actually snorted. Her hands clasped across her mouth again, this time in embarrassment.

Jason laughed, letting his brow rest against the top of her head, just enjoying being with her once more. This was the best he'd felt since leaving her the other night. "Now, we have a matter to discuss," he said, lifting her chin with one long fingered hand.

"What matter is that?"

He let his lips brush hers, retreat and then reclaim, slowly wooing her lips into opening under his until his tongue dipped inside, tasting her heat once more and feeling the hunger for her grow. It came from deep inside, this need to possess her; but more than her body. He wanted to possess all of her.

With his mouth on hers, his hands slipped down to the buttons on his shirt that she wore. "The matter of getting my shirt back," he whispered against her lips, his fingers slipping into the opening he created, sliding over her breast to tease her nipple, feeling it harden against his hand.

"Hmm," she moaned, "well, I'd hate to be thought of as some kind of thief." Her hands moved to his coat, unbuttoning the dark garment and pushing it off his shoulders, forcing him to take his hands off her so that she could push it fully off of him. And then she went to the buttons on his shirt, her hands trembling.

Their lips met, melded, rubbed. Their tongues twined and twisted with the strength of their desire. His shirt was discarded and she mewled her satisfaction into his mouth, her hands roaming over the angles and plains of his chest, kneading her fingers into the long muscles of his back.

"My boots, love," he breathed into her mouth. "Help me out of them?"

"And your mask," she added, her fingers going to the black scarf.

Jason grabbed her busy fingers before she could undo the knot that held it in place. "Not yet, love. I'm not ready for you to know the real me yet."

"When, then?" she asked, her tone demanding.

"Soon, love. When I am sure that you will be content with the person that I am, I shall reveal all to you."

"Are you married?" Alyssa asked, her eyes accusing.

"No, oh no, love. I don't have a family to claim nor any promises made to any young lady. That is not it at all. But I do not expect you to understand. Only to wait and discover the truth of my identity when I feel I can reveal it." He stood, reaching down to where she had tossed his shirt, sliding it on with a sigh. "But I see the mood has passed, mores the pity," he said with a sideways glance at her.

"Wait," she said quickly. Alyssa rose, all long silky limbs and fiery red hair, the shirt he'd unbuttoned slipping off of her shoulders to pool at her feet as she stood in a shaft of moonlight, proud and unashamed before him. The light caressed her skin, dappling it with shadows that intrigued the eye and made her a vision to encourage even the least inspired artist's desire and talent.

Jason stared, transfixed at the beauty of her long-limbed shape. She was slender but curved, her skin glowing softly in the light. Her eyes met his. In them he could see the desire, the longing she felt to be in his arms, the need to be loved the way he'd loved her a night that now seemed months past.

She extended her hand and he dropped his shirt, reaching to pull her against his chest with a sigh that had nothing to do with passion.

Alyssa felt him against her and closed her eyes, relishing the contact of his skin, the warmth of him. Maybe she was weak, but she wanted him here, with her. She felt his finger on her chin and raised her face to his, looking into his deep, dark eyes.

"Can you live with just knowing me as Jamie for now?" he asked her quietly.

"And only have a moment or two of your time, when you decide to share it with me?" she asked him in response.

"It is the way it must be now, love. It is the only way we can be right now. You must know that it is my fervent desire to wake with you in my arms, to hold you all night, to feel you dream against me and know that I occupy even those unconscious thoughts."

"Oh, you are conceited," she said, chuckling as his words broke the dark and serious tone of their conversation. "To think that I dream only of you, Jamie, you must be one of those lofty lords to have an ego that big."

"Yes, and it is for you to play on that ego, to ply me with compliments and pour my wine, sit at my feet and feed me succulent treats. Perhaps be my plate and let me feast upon the fineness of your skin." Jason smiled wider as he felt her chuckle more.

"I don't think you need your ego fed, Jamie. I think it is big enough for two people." She escaped from his arms, grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the bed. With a small shove, she sent him sprawling, turning and grabbing a hold of the heel of his boot, tugging at it.

Jason's tongue almost dropped from his mouth at the delicious view she'd given him, bent over his leg, her bare bottom turned to his eyes. He remembered what the young man had done to Abigail earlier this evening and wondered what Alyssa's bottom would look like, sprawled across his lap, his hand print red upon the white.

She turned and glanced back at him, smiling when she saw where his eyes were gazing. He lifted his foot, putting the toe of it against that pretty white flesh and pushing. The boot came off in her hand and she set it down, coming back to take the next one.

His foot rose, clad only in a thin stocking. It slid over the smooth globe of flesh, sliding between her thighs to stroke her swollen lips, his toes brushing through the silken curls covering her mound.

Wiggling his toes a little, he slipped between her thick pussy lips, finding her wet and hot, his stocking saturated within moments. He heard her gasp, saw the faint jiggle of her flesh as she shivered at the sensations he wrought.

Her moans and whimpers made him smile, though grimly; for the feel of her was quickly pushing him past the point of toying with her.

Reaching out, he slapped her bare cheek, hearing her outraged gasp. "Take off the boot and then come here," he ordered, smiling when she turned a heated gaze at him.

She removed his boot, turning toward him and letting it drop out of her hand to thud loudly on the floor. Then she stood there, staring at him with a small smile on her face.

"Come to me, Alyssa," he said, holding out his hand for her.

Her expression turned stubborn and she shook her head. "You come to me."

He smiled, reaching down and pulling off both stockings to drop them on the floor. Then he leaned back, putting his hands behind his head and reclined upon the bed.

Alyssa stared at the picture he made stretched out against her sheets, his big body lax and comfortable, naked from the waist up. His chest was hard and wide, his shoulders thick and well-muscled. He looked like a huge male feline, relaxed but with eyes alert, staring at her in sensuous humor.

"If you're just going to stand there, Alyssa, could you turn for me? I'm enjoying the view."

A blush suffused her cheeks. Her hands and arms twitched as if she fought to keep from covering her nakedness. She finally moved, walking slowly toward the bed, sitting next to him. "I'm only coming over here because I'm cold," she said, her stubborn little chin in the air.

"I'll let you believe that if you think it will make you feel better," he said, laughing as she threw herself at him. He rolled with her, pushing her beneath him, pinning her slapping hands above her head. Her body was covered by his, her breasts flattened by his chest. She turned her head when he tried to kiss her, his lips finding the curve of her throat, slipping up to the stubborn set of her jaw.

Alyssa shivered under his touch, her body softening under the gentle persuasion. His mouth was hot, his tongue laving wet trails over her flesh. He pressed against her, his leg thrown over hers, holding her under him.

With his other hand, he tipped her face up, their lips touching, hers clinging to the warm strength of his.

Her lips parted, her tongue shyly seeking the warmth of his mouth. He let her explore, let her take control of the kiss, setting the mood that she wanted with her softness.

"Let me go," she whispered against his mouth.

"I don't think I want to," he whispered back, his tongue chasing hers.

"Just my hands," Alyssa said, twisting her wrists.

"Are you going to behave?" Jason asked, his dark brown eyebrows lifting.

"Probably not," she admitted.

"Good," Jason chuckled, releasing her hands and feeling her fingers weave into the soft silk of his hair below the black material of his mask. She kneaded his scalp as he kissed her again until he was rubbing his head against her hands, like a dog begging to be petted. Her fingers moved to his neck, finding muscles tight with stress. She massaged them, listening as he groaned and sighed, bending his head to give her better access.

"If you wish me to make love to you, you had better stop, Alyssa. What you are doing feels so absolutely wonderful, you could put me to sleep." He burst out laughing when her fingers stopped their kneading, instead moving down his back as she opened her thighs.

She stopped his laughter in the age old way, her lips melding against his with a heat that fused them together. His heart stuttered at her passion. His blood pulsed thickly through his veins, flooding his loins and making him incredibly hard. His cock pushed at the thin material of his breeches, making him ache with the desperate need she inspired in him.

His groan felt like pure passion, flowing over her and making every nerve ending prickle with sensation. His hands roamed, never landing long upon one area, finding every tiny part of her with devious fingers meant to drive her up passion's peak. He slid his hand up her arm, twining his fingers with hers, slowly kneading her slender hand with gentle touches. And then back down, bare fingertips brushing with an almost tickling touch against the under side of her arm, stroking across the rapidly beating thrum of her pulse.

She writhed under him, her hips against that long, thick bulge in the front of his breeches, rubbing her wetness against the fine material. Her hand stroked over his stomach, slipping under the waistband of his breeches, tickling the soft skin below his navel, trailing over the fine hairs that arrowed down to the thick growth at his loins. She delved deeper, laughing when he gasped as the tips of her fingers brushed against the soft spongy head of his cock.

"Vixen," he accused, his voice rough with desire. "Are you trying to make me spill my seed before you get the benefit of my cock?"

"I want you," she whispered, remembering him saying those same intense words to her, that night in the barn. "I need you," she moaned, pulling on the front of his breeches, accidentally tearing off a button in her hurry to strip him from his clothes.

She pushed him back, going after the rest of the buttons with a gusto that made him laugh even as he gasped with the pleasure of her fingers touching him. He helped her pull them down his long legs, baring his body for the first time to her curious eyes.

Her eyes were wide as she stared at him, her hand shaking as it slowly reached out, touching his long, thick cock as it stood proudly from his powerful form. He groaned as he felt her soft, searching touch, amazed at how she knelt over him, her eyes on the unruly flesh she held in her tender grip.

"The night we met, the highwayman wanted me to do something to him, to his..." she nodded her head towards her hand.

"Cock," Jason said, supplying the word for her.

"C...cock," she repeated, sliding her small palm up the length of him. "He wanted me to put it in my mouth. D...do you want me to do that?"

Jason's eyes closed, his head tipping back as her words, combined with the grip of her hand, sent a shaft of pleasure through him. "Would you like to do that?" he groaned, his hand reaching out to touch her.

Alyssa stayed just out of his reach, smiling. "Does it feel good?"

"It would to me, little one." He sat up a little, watching her, her hand still idly stroking his hard cock.

She shifted, leaning closer to him, breathing in his scent. He smelled clean, musky with a hint of the scent of horses, a scent she knew well. Her tongue peeked from between her pretty lips, taking a tentative taste around the tip of his cock. She tipped her head to the side, almost as if she were trying to decide what she thought of the taste.

Jason decided she must have enjoyed it, for she returned, licking her lips and leaving a sheen of moisture on them before kissing the end of him. It was madness to watch her, the slow kisses she gave, the tentative stroking of her tongue, the little moans from her as she pleasured him with her mouth.

"Suck on it," he whispered as she took him into her mouth. He groaned as she did, reaching down to pull her hair away from her face, letting his hand weave through her hair to guide her movements. He could see her saliva coating his cock as she bobbed her head, the suction of her mouth causing her cheeks to hollow.

She took him deeper and he felt her gag as he touched the back of her throat. She pulled back, licking her lips and panting as she stared up at him.

"Am I doing this correctly?" she whispered, not waiting for his answer before sucking him back in, using her tongue to sweep around his cock, creating such wonderful heat and friction.

"Oh, God, little one, if you did it any better, I'd be dead," he moaned, his hips jerking as he fought the urge to thrust into her mouth. "You've got to stop," he groaned, reaching down and yanking her off his cock, hearing it almost pop from his mouth. "Come here," he ordered, his voice a rough growl that sent little frissons of heat into her belly.

His mouth found hers, ravaging it, kissing her with all the passion she roused in him. His hand went to her breast, his fingers finding her hard nipple, twisting and rolling it her arch into his hand. He pushed her back, not letting loose of her lips, setting the flat of his palm against her stomach and caressing down until he could feel the soft hair of her mound against his skin.

"Part your thighs," he ordered, his hand moving as soon as she complied.

Her cunt was hot, wet and welcoming, weeping passion's moisture over his fingers as he parted her swollen pussy lips and pushed two of his large fingers inside.

"Jamie," she moaned. "Ah, your fingers..."

"What of them?" he asked, pushing a little deeper and flexing them gently.

Instead of answering, she found his lips, kissing him deeply. Little whimpers escaped her mouth as he continued to stroke his fingers inside of her, rubbing against the velvety softness of her sheath. Her hips moved, her body shook and she groaned when he found the taut tip of her clit with his thumb.

Tearing her mouth from his, she threw her head back, her body straining.

Her eyes clenched closed as the first obscenely huge flood of pleasure rocked through her system. Her hands were like claws against his back, digging into the muscle as she hung onto him, the only source of stability in a world gone bright white with ecstasy.

He slowed his movements, knowing she would be sensitive. He stroked gently inside her, his thumb barely touching her clit while he waited for her to open her eyes. When she did, she was treated to the smug face of a man who knew he'd pleasured his woman to the fullest. Alyssa didn't mind the smugness, for he had. Her body still shook with the indescribable bliss that had taken it.

He rolled, pulling her over him, impaling her on his needy cock. Sliding into her was like slipping into hot, wet sin and he knew he wouldn't last long. He wanted her too badly. "Move over me," he whispered. "Ride me as you would your horse."

The friction around his cock was exquisite; her motions as she pumped up and down on him were sublime. His hands dug into her hips, grinding her against him, hearing her gasp and whimper at the sudden rush of pleasure.

He spoke to her, telling her how she felt, how she looked to him. He spoke words she scarce knew the meanings of and wouldn't dare ask, leaving her blushing even as it spurred her on.

"Kiss me," he ordered her, pulling her forward, lifting his head to reach her soft lips. He held her hips still as he kissed her, driving himself up and into her with lightning rapid thrusts. Her whimpers were caught in his mouth, mixing with his own groans and grunts as that knife-blade sharp edge came rushing to them both.

"Come for me," he groaned, thrusting harder, mashing her clit against his pubic bone with sublime torment. "Come for me, little one," he panted, holding back his own orgasm by the skin of his teeth.

* * *

Alyssa felt it, gentle at first, a pressure that grew until she could barely breathe, her entire being concentrated upon the coil that twined tighter and deeper into her. Every thrust took her closer, her head spinning with the power of it all, the intricacy of the feelings he imbued. And then it burst, shooting through her, bright lights of heated pleasure that sent her shivering and moaning over the peak and into the black warmth beyond.

Jason felt the first contraction of her muscles around him and let go of the grip he had on his sanity. He could feel ,his thighs shaking, his toes curling, and the pulsing of his seed to erupt into the tight, hot sheath that surrounded him so wonderfully. He shot spurt after spurt of creamy, hot seed into her womb, coming harder than he had ever come before.

12