All Comments on 'The Taming of a Vixen Ch. 12-14'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was so happy to see this submission! Keep writing, please and thank you!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 3 years ago

Very Enjoyable

Thank you for sharing this with us. I am having a little difficulty with some cognitive dissonance. Alyssa seems reasonably intelligent yet hasn’t noticed the slightest resemblance between Jamie and Jason. Not his voice, his kisses, his scent, his physique, his manhood, nothing? I’m not suggesting that the thought they might be one and the same man would ever cross her mind. That would be crazy, right? But surely she’d be forgiven for wondering if all men make love the same way based on her limited experience. I’m willing to suspend my disbelief for the sake of the story, yet it’s been a trifle challenging. Jason is digging himself a very, very deep hole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re nthusiastic’s comment - yep I agree entirely. That said I’m expecting Teddy to blurt out the details of Jason’s acting debut.

As for Abigail she’s definitely going to cause trouble but she doesn’t have any way of proving paternity. It’s all plots within plots.

Tess (uk)

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

I agree with all comments made by the previous commentators. I cannot see how Jason/Jamie's subterfuge remains undetected more particularly since they married. Also regarding the impending nuptials of Teddy and Cat and knowing the depth of the relationship between Ally and Cat if a conversation between Teddy and Cat were to ensue regarding these confidences I cannot see for the life of me how the subterfuge could be maintained. And yes Abigail presents another mischief altogether on the whole I feel Jason is on the slipperiest of tightropes. Makes for "exciting biteing".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...