The Taming of a Vixen Ch. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped his head to her neck, his lips nibbling on the sensitive skin there.

"And then?" he coaxed.

"She undid my buttons and pulled my gown to my waist. She...she kissed my..." Her voice lowered until it was a bare whisper. "Breasts."

Teddy bent her over his arm, his lips slipping downward towards those luscious curves. His hand came up, tripping over the buttons that decorated the front of her gown, loosening them. "Like this?" he asked her softly, his lips traveling across the sweetness of her upper breasts, stopping at the lacy barrier of her chemise.

Cat was breathing heavily, her eyes shut. She couldn't believe he was doing this to her, that she was laying in his arms with her gown unbuttoned and he was looking at her barely covered breasts.

"N...no, she was lower. On my..." the word deserted her as she felt him pull the chemise lower, baring her to his avidly admiring eyes.

"Nipple," he said quietly before taking that plump brown tip into his mouth. He felt her hands twine in his hair, heard her gasp and then whimper. But he was lost in her taste, in her scent, her tale forgotten as he held the woman of his dreams in his arms and pleasured her flesh.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed a feminine voice from behind them. Lara Trent, Matthew's wife and Cat's sister-in-law, stormed into the small clearing.

"Catherine, come here, immediately."

Chapter Fourteen

Teddy stood tall and proud, his back to the door, as he waited for Matthew in his library. They'd been caught, well and proper and now there was nothing to do but pay the piper. With a small grin, he couldn't help but think that things had turned out the way he wanted them to in the first place. Of course, he couldn't let Matthew know that.

"Paxton," Matthew said by way of greeting when he entered the library in his shirtsleeves and breeches, a soft pair of house shoes upon his feet. "This is deuced inconvenient of you."

"I'm sorry, Your Grace. I didn't think there would be a good time to seduce your sister." A small groan escaped him as he realized what he'd said.

"Ha, very nicely said, Paxton. I'm impressed. I heard you were a man of forthright attitude. It's a pleasure to see. Now, as far as my sister is concerned..." Matthew walked nonchalantly towards Teddy and before Teddy could duck, Matthew had plowed his fist into Teddy's stomach.

The air escaped his lungs with a loud woof and he bent at the waist, his hands on his knees as he sought to find air again. His lungs were screaming when they suddenly figured out how to work once more and he gulped in air greedily.

"That should take care of any injured pride upon my part. Now, as for your part, what do you propose to do?" Matthew asked, sitting himself behind the huge oak desk.

"Well..." Teddy began, stopping to clear his voice as the sound came out slightly husky and a little shrill. "Well," he started again, sounding more like himself. "I suppose I propose to propose," he said, closing his eyes as he surprised himself once more.

Matthew laughed, standing and walking back around the desk, holding his hand out to Teddy and slapping him on the back. "I've always liked your family, Paxton. I know you and I should deal famously. Now, I have my own wife to see to, I'll have the butler show you out."

"Thank you, Your Grace," Teddy said, wincing a little at the strength of the slap against his shoulder. "Ah, one thing, Your Grace?"

"Matthew, please. Teddy isn't it? We shall be relatives soon."

"Matthew, then. Is it possible for me to say goodnight to Cat before I go?"

Matthew hesitated, just long enough to cause Teddy some misgivings. He did it purposefully, for even though he hadn't waited for the wedding night before tipping up Lara's skirts, this was his sister. It wouldn't do to allow the man that much ease. "I'll send her down. You have ten minutes and then I'll expect her back upstairs. Goodnight." He nodded his head, turning and walking out the door, leaving it open behind him.

Teddy didn't have long to wait before he heard the sound of slippered feet in the hallway outside. He turned, stopping himself from rubbing his sore stomach as she walked in the door. Her green eyes were dark with worry, her lips slightly swollen from his kisses and her hair mussed from the wind outside.

She'd never looked more perfect.

"Teddy, is everything all right? Matthew didn't hurt you, did he?"

"I'm still standing, aren't I? Bloody hell, Cat, don't unman me. I stood up to your brother very well, thank you." He watched as her eyes sparkled and a look of irritation replaced the one of concern.

"Fine then, you're well and I shan't have to worry you were injured due to any fault of mine. Let me wish you a good night, Lord Paxton. I hope you have a safe trip." She dropped a small curtsey, turning with her back as stiff as it could be and walking towards the door.

"Aww, Cat, love, wait a moment, please." Damn him, but this wasn't coming out the way he wanted.

"Yes?" she said turning, her nose in the air.

He walked toward her, seeing the hurt in her eyes and feeling the dejection of it down into his soul. "I'm sorry," he whispered, coming to stand before her, his hands reaching out for hers. He lifted her hands to his lips, turning them to kiss the palms of her hands and then her wrists. Dropping to his knees in front of her, he held her hands to his lips. "Forgive me, please," he said, staring up into her eyes.

"Oh, Teddy. Of course I forgive you. Please," she said, tugging on his hand to try to get him to rise. "Get up, Teddy before someone sees you."

"All they would see would be a man in love asking the woman he loves to marry him," Teddy said, kissing her hands once more.

"W...what?" Her eyes narrowed as she stared down at him. She yanked her hands away despite his attempt to hold onto them. "This is my brother's doing," she fumed, stalking around the room. "He put you up to this."

"Be damned, woman," Teddy exclaimed, getting up off the floor and following her around. "What did you expect him to say when his wife caught us making love in the garden? Oh, Teddy, good show old boy. Next time, though, when you try to seduce my sister, try to do it where Lara won't walk in. A bed might be a handy thing, also, old boy. And then he'd offer me brandy and cigars." He threw his hands up in the air, turning around and stalking to the fire place to pick up the poker and shove a few logs around, watching the sparks fly up the chimney.

"Well, I expected you to ask me to marry you because you wanted me to marry you, not because my bloody nosy brother gets on his high horse!" She stormed up to him, doubling up her small fist. "I'm so angry I could...ohhh!!"

She punched him, hitting him in the same spot that the Duke had.

Teddy blew out air, doubling over as muscles already bruised protested. "Oh bugger it," he groaned, holding his stomach.

"Oh come on, Teddy. I didn't hit you that hard," she said, turning to look at him from over her shoulder. When he didn't stand back up right away, she walked toward him, her annoyance quickly turning to concern. "I didn't hit you that hard, did I Teddy?"

"No," he groaned, managing finally to stand upright. "It wouldn't have hurt if your brother hadn't all ready taken out his aggression on me." He held his hand up as she came closer, trying to hold her back. But she ducked his hand, coming around to pull open his waistcoat and then the button on his shirt.

Her eyes fell upon the red welt that Matthew's fist had made and she felt a pang of guilt that had her flushing. "Oh, Teddy, I'm so sorry," she said, pushing gently upon the welt and hearing his groan.

"It's nothing and if he catches you down here with your hands on me, he'll probably do worse, Cat. Come on, leave off, love. Jason hits me harder than this in the ring down at the club." He winced when she hit a particularly sensitive spot but finally managed to pull her hands away.

His breath caught when he looked down at her, her face raised to his, her eyes glittering with unshed tears. Tears that were for him. With a sigh, he pulled her close, putting his arms around her waist and drawing her near, smiling when she snuggled up next to him, her head on his shoulder.

"You know, love, if I didn't want to marry you, nothing your brother or anyone else could say would sway me any other way?" He sighed when he felt her nod. "This just worked out better. Now, he can't hold the fact I don't have a title against me. So...," he pushed her back, lifting her chin with one finger. "If you'll say yes and not punch me anymore, then we can get about the business of getting wed and I can teach you what little Alyssa doesn't know."

Cat blushed furiously, her lashes fluttering as she tried to close her eyes. He grinned, kissing them lightly, before kissing her lips gently. "Your blushes are delightful, my love. But I think I need an answer before your brother comes down here and checks up on us."

"Why is it, every time I walk into an area containing the two of you, one of you is partially undressed?" Lara stood in the doorway, staring with exasperation at the couple who hurriedly parted. She almost laughed as Teddy fumbled at his buttons.

"Matthew hit him, Lara. He has a huge bruise."

"He did, did he? I'd think that your Teddy is man enough to take a small punch to the stomach. Now answer the man so that we may all find our beds." Lara stood with her arms crossed, resting atop her gently swelling belly.

Cat gave her a disgruntled look before turning back to Teddy. "Yes, Teddy, I will marry you."

His grin went from ear to ear and he reached out to hug her only to draw back as Lara cleared her throat. "There'll be none of that until after the vows. Now, Lord Theodore, I do believe it is time you find your home. Cat will be available tomorrow afternoon for tea and then we shall discuss dates for the wedding. I think you both prefer a short engagement. We shall have to talk with your mother also, Cat. Come along now. Good night, Teddy."

Cat smiled back at him as Lara took her arm and practically dragged her out the door.

Teddy waited until he couldn't hear their footsteps anymore. Then with a whoop, he jumped into the air, grabbing his stomach when that caused a stab of pain. But he was still smiling as he walked out the door and retrieved his horse.

* * *

Jason growled low in his throat as Alyssa nibbled gently upon the tip of his cock, his hips twitching as he fought not to move. It was a game, to see who would break first and demand ravishment. So far he was ahead, but she might have this round, he thought, sweat breaking out upon his forehead.

"Damn me, love, where did you learn this?" he groaned, grasping at the pillow above his head and wrapping his fists in it.

"I'm self taught, Your Grace," she said, licking along the side of his cock as if it were the most flavorful of treats. "Would you like to teach me something?" she asked almost breathlessly.

They'd been married for almost four weeks now, and though her stomach was still completely flat, her breasts had grown and her morning sickness had continued. She couldn't deny the fact that she was pregnant and carrying Jamie's baby.

But he'd grown into a distant memory, one that she would always treasure.

One that was secondary to the very immediate distraction of her husband.

He'd been wonderful since they'd moved out here to his country estate. Attentive and entertaining, he'd swept her away with a combination of passion and caring that were unlike anything she'd felt before. He held her every night and in the mornings, despite her nausea. If she didn't manage to get away before he could see, he would hold her, sitting next to her as she lost what little was in her stomach in the morning.

Afterward, he would wet a cloth and wipe her brow, giving her sips of cool water until her stomach settled. He never questioned the fact of her pregnancy and seemed to take great enjoyment out of some of the stranger aspects, such as the size of her breasts.

Despite the fact that her stomach was still flat, her gowns had all had to be taken out in the bodice, for her breasts had plumped up amazingly. Jason loved them, caressing them gently, nibbling on the taut berry-colored tips, suckling her until she thought she'd go mad.

But the most wonderful of events had happened the night just passed. She'd been lying beside him, her body still tingling from the wonder of his caresses.

He'd turned to her, lying on his side, his body warm. His hand had wandered down her body, settling lightly against her still flat tummy, his fingers making small circles upon her flesh. She had sighed and then he'd lifted, startling her, leaning over her and placing a small kiss upon the skin still warmed from his hands before gathering her closer and holding her.

It had brought tears to her eyes, that he could love this child also. A child that was not from him, but from the man who had first stolen her heart.

Tonight was for him, a night where she would do as he wished, be what he wanted. He had only to ask her for it.

"Well, love? Would you like to show me something new?"

"Are you sure?" he asked cautiously. "There is something, but it might shock you for I don't know of a lady who would do such."

Her gray eyes sparkled in the light of the candles, gleaming with love and life. "Those are just the perfect words to get me to do something, and you know it."

He laughed, lifting her from where she lay between his legs, hissing a little as her fingers curled around his heavy balls for one small moment before she came up to him willingly. "You are sure?"

"Why do you keep asking? Are you planning on standing me on my head or something?" she asked and then giggled. "Oh wait, you did that two nights ago."

"Minx," he accused affectionately. "No love, this pertains to another virgin orifice of your body." His hand dropped to the rounded curve of her bottom, cupping the soft but firm flesh, squeezing gently before sliding between the perfect globes to draw a finger across the tiny rosebud of flesh.

Alyssa jerked as he touched her, remembering how he'd done that to her before and how shocked she had been. "There? But...how is it done?"

"Gently, love," he assured her. "And if it causes you any distress, any at all, you say stop and we will. I promise you."

She looked at him for a moment, tipping her head as if considering. "You would find this pleasurable?"

"And you will also love, if you will but relax and let the feelings come. So, what do you say, are you up for it?"

"I would say you would more have to be up for it than I would," she said, laughing and earning her a swat on that nicely rounded rump. "All right," she said finally. "What do I do?"

"Just lie there like a good wife would," he said laughing as he gave a little of her own teasing back. She snorted, covering her mouth and blushing as the very unladylike sound rose to his ears.

He pushed her off him, rolling to the side of the bed and reaching into a small table drawer that stood next to it. Pulling out a vial, he held it up to a candle, turning it gently over the flame for a few moments before turning back to her. "On your tummy, my love," he said, watching her as she rolled eagerly and trustingly.

Her body was beautiful, long limbs, tiny waist, and those breasts, full and tempting even when he thought he would never want sex again. On her stomach, the smooth line of her back, pale-skinned and gloriously smooth, beckoned him. He rose to his knees, letting his hands rest upon her and slowly kneading her smooth flesh.

Alyssa moaned as she felt his fingers digging into tight muscles, rubbing over her in a way that made her feel as if she would melt into the mattress.

She opened her eyes a crack, able to partially see him, and watched as he picked up the vial, opening it and pouring a thick liquid in his hands.

Rubbing it between his palms, he coated his skin, the scent of gardenias wafting from the scented oil. Then he leaned down, slowly running his hands from her shoulders to her waist and then back up. He repeated his trail, moving lower each time until his hands were full of the sweet flesh of her bottom.

"Still awake?" he kidded, sliding his hand between her slightly spread thighs and feeling the wetness of her pink cunt. He slid his finger inside of her, hearing her moan and feeling the heat of her channel contract wonderfully around his digit. Using his thumb, he found the knot of her clit, slipping around the tight bud until her hips were pressing back against his hand and her moans were loud in the room.

He used his other hand to push her legs apart, coming to kneel between them. Flipping open the top on the vial carefully, he poured some of the think liquid along the valley between her bottom cheeks. She moaned as she felt the warm fluid there.

Jason slid his fingers through the oil, sliding it over and around the puckered flesh he so longed to enjoy. "Relax love, just relax and let me do this."

His finger pushed gently at the small rosebud, finally penetrating the tight ring of muscle, hearing her suck in her breath at his invasion. He took his time, slipping back and forth, gathering more oil to lubricate her tight flesh.

Every time she tightened up, he would stop, his voice flowing over her, soothing her until he finally had two of his large fingers deep inside.

"See, that's not too bad is it?" he whispered, reaching for the vial once more.

"N...no," she said, her voice wavering as unexpected feelings washed over her. It wasn't exactly pain, but it wasn't pleasure either. It was a feeling of being full that, while not unpleasant, was more shocking than anything else.

He wiggled his fingers inside of her, eliciting some breathy little gasps from between her lush lips. Jason looked up at her face, trying to determine if she were enjoying this or not. But he couldn't tell, for her eyes were closed, her lips parted. He felt her squeeze around his fingers and pushed gently against it, using his thumb to gather more of the warm oil to lubricate her.

He rubbed the stuff on himself, coating his cock with the thick fluid. It was time; either she would or wouldn't like it.

Alyssa felt his fingers leave her and the sensation of emptiness was amazing, causing her to open her eyes and stare up at him. He was moving over her, his thighs touching the inside of her legs, and she shivered at the pleasure it wrought.

Then she felt pressure as his cock demanded entrance where his fingers had been, pushing gently but determinedly against that tiny rosebud until just the head popped past the tight ring of muscle.

Her gasps made him stop, even though the warmth and tightness of her was an exquisite torment, making his body long for more, demanding him to continue with his foray into virgin territory. "Are you all right, love?" he groaned, his voice husky with the sensations.

"I...I think so. It feels strange, Jason."

"Strange in a good way or a bad one, little one?" he asked, leaning closer to kiss her cheek.

"I am not sure. I don't know," she answered him honestly.

He moved his hips again, slowly feeding more of his hungry cock into her tight channel, pulling back to push again, slowing when she gasped or stiffened up until he was all the way in, his hips pressing against her beautiful bottom.

"I'm in, love," he whispered, his voice next to her ear. "I'm inside of you, is it all right?" he moaned.

Alyssa couldn't speak, she couldn't think, all she could do was feel. The heat of him, the fullness of him was amazing. All she could do was nod her head, for it was overwhelming her.

Jason started long, slow strokes that hurt just a bit, but he'd been so careful, so gentle with her that soon she was pushing back against him, her body burning with the fiery need he inspired. His hand tunneled under her hips, pulling them up, staying to stray between her thighs. He played with the wet folds of her sex, startling her when he thrust two fingers inside of her, his thumb plying her clit with tiny circles of pressure.