The Taming of a Vixen Ch. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice whispered in her ear, telling her how tight she was, how hot she felt while he fucked her. He used words that had at one time shocked her, knowing how she enjoyed hearing them, how much just the naughtiness of the words could arouse her, pressing her ever upward on the long path to ecstasy.

"Oh God, Alyssa," he cried, knowing he was close to going over the edge of that path, taking the tumbling fall into bliss. "You're so hot, love, so tight around my cock," he growled as his thrusts grew hard and his hand between her thighs became more persistent.

Her whimpers grew, becoming cries of joy, then screams of ecstasy as the muscles of her cunt clamped down on his fingers, rippling over them as she climaxed. Her body soared into the abyss of pleasure without a second thought.

He followed her an instant later. His grunt was heavy as he slammed his cock up into her, feeling it swell and then spurt his seed, coating the inside of her cavity. His body tightened. He could barely breathe, and he didn't care, for he was in that abyss with her.

When it was over, he pulled slowly away, rolling off her abused bottom to lie upon his back on the bed beside her. His eyes were on her face, his heart beating a little easier as he saw the pleased smile that curved her beautiful lips. "Did you enjoy that, my wife?"

"Hmm, yes, my husband," she answered, opening sleepy gray eyes to stare over at him. "But I was wondering?"

"Wondering what, beautiful Alyssa?" he asked, pulling a strand of hair off of her face and pushing it behind her ear.

"Which one of us won the game tonight?" He answered her with a laugh.