The Taming of a Vixen Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What could Teddy know about me that would cause this?" she mused, walking slowly to him.

He pulled her down next to him, waiting until the tea things were delivered along with the compress for his eye. Standing, he followed the servants out of the small parlor she had claimed for an office, locking the pocket doors behind them.

Alyssa raised a brow at his action, but didn't say a word as he came and sat beside her, reaching for the small pot of tea. He filled two cups, handed her one and calmly fixed his the way he liked it before turning back to her.

"It's more like what tales Cat has been filling the poor boy's ears with. She claims that you taught her how to kiss." Jason calmly handed her a napkin as she choked on the sip of tea she'd just taken, carefully patting her on the back until she managed to quit coughing.

"She did what?" she asked, gasping, a blush coming to stain her pale cheeks.

"I knew it!" Jason smirked. "I knew you told Cat about Jamie. Didn't you?"

"You mean about you, don't you, love?" she said, regaining a semblance of calm in spite of the grin upon Jason's face.

"Yes," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "Me, Jamie, whatever. The point is, you told her and then somehow you ended up in bed with her."

"Should I ask about your lovers?" she asked suddenly.

"We aren't talking about me and a woman from my past, love. We're talking about you, and a woman who is still in your present. So, has it happened more than once?"

"Jason, you're acting like a child in a school room, or perhaps an old woman looking for juicy gossip. I can't believe you are pursuing this."

"And you're acting like a guilty wife, my love. Should I read more into this?" Jason was smirking, but inside he was dying to know if the things that Teddy had told him had truly happened. Had his wife, his sophisticated duchess actually made love with another woman? The thought was too delicious.

"No, it was once, just the once. And it's your fault if truth were to be told."

"My fault?" he asked, shocked. "How is your spending the night making love to a woman my fault?"

"Because it is. She wanted to know what it was like, love-making and kissing. She'd never been kissed before, and I had. So, if you hadn't kissed me it never would have happened. So it's your fault."

Jason reached for her, pulling her into his arms and lying back against the edge of the sofa. "I don't understand the how or the why, but that makes sense in some strange, misguided way. Care to give me some details, love?"

"No," she said firmly before glancing up into his face from under her lashes. "You aren't angry, are you?"

"Actually I find the idea of you and little Cat together quite...stimulating." He smiled down into her shocked face. "I wouldn't have minded being a fly on the wall during that little interlude."

"Jason!" she exclaimed, her tone shocked, though in truth the thought of him watching her, his blue eyes gazing at her as she made love to Cat, was...interesting.

"I'm a man, my love."

"Yes that you are. So what did Teddy know?" she said, resting her chin on her fold hands as she lay against him.

"He told me that you and Cat had gotten daring because Cat wanted to learn how to seduce him. You should have seen him, love. I thought he'd burst his buttons when he said that. And the kissing had gone on to fondling and to you suckling on her nipples. So it seems I wasn't the only one with a secret."

Alyssa felt her face flush and she went to hide it against his chest, closing her eyes when she felt his fingers lifting her chin.

"What else happened?" he asked, his voice in the deep husky rasp it acquired when he grew aroused.

"Nothing," she squeaked out, her face flaming more.

"You're lying," he said, laughing at her embarrassment. "Tell me." "You aren't going to give up on this, are you?"

"I have all these erotic thoughts of you and Cat in bed together, love, and you want me to give them up?" He laughed when she slapped his chest.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It was quite different," she managed to mumble.

"Different good or different bad?" he asked, lifting her chin again.

"Good, all right. Yes, I enjoyed what Cat and I did together. Now are you happy?"

"No, now you have to tell me. I have been with no other woman since my first meeting with you, Alyssa. And now I know you can't say the same," he said, his voice resonating with hurt. Curious at the reversal, she looked up at him and saw the grin on his face.

Her eyes narrowed and she struggled against him. "Oh you...you cad! You...you arrogant bounder."

Jason rolled, putting her at the back of the sofa and trapping her between him and it. He ducked her flying hands, grabbing them and holding them above her head, feeling the soft lines of her body against him. The erection he'd been fighting since Teddy first told him was now rampant and straining.

He pressed against her thigh, moving his hips slowly and letting her feel his

excitement.

"I hate you," she told him, ignoring the fire starting to burn low in her belly.

"I can tell," he quipped, his thumb brushing against the hardened tip of her nipple.

"It's a simple reaction that I can't control," she argued, turning her face away from his lips.

"It's a simple reaction that tells me you love me and want me madly," he said, turning her face towards his and sinking into her lips.

Soft and moist, wonderfully hot, her mouth opened under his searching tongue, letting him in. He heard her soft moan, felt her wrists twist in his hold and let them go. She wrapped her hands around his neck, her fingers digging into the taut muscles and making him laugh against her mouth.

"Harder, love, but then you'd lose the use of my body to take care of your needs."

"Hmmm," she whispered, finding his mouth again and letting her hands slide into his hair. "There is that."

"Tell me," he whispered after kissing her almost blind.

"And you call me incorrigible? I won't tell you." She lifted her chin stubbornly, making him laugh.

"I'll make you talk," he whispered, the words a sensual promise. "Did you enjoy the way she tasted, Alyssa? Did you like the way her soft nipples grew hard in your mouth?"

Alyssa gasped, feeling his hands unfastening the buttons of her gown, pulling it off her shoulders and down her arms. Under it, she wore a simple soft chemise, held up by two tiny straps on her shoulders. It was made of silk, loose to flow over the growing girth of her tummy. The thin fabric was no match for the heat of his hands and mouth, his tongue laving wet circles on the material over her nipples, until they stood out in bold relief.

She moaned, her hands digging into his hair, holding him to her breast as he suckled her through the silken cloth, his words bringing back the memory of her doing the same to Cat, and how it felt to draw Cat's soft brown nipple between her lips, to feel it harden at the touch of her tongue. She'd enjoyed the taste of her skin and the way her areola had tightened to wrinkled flesh, so different from the smooth texture of her surrounding breast.

Jason pulled her gown down further, his hands softly caressing the hard mound of her stomach. He gently kissed that sweet bulge, knowing his child rested there, inside of her. Then he moved lower, slipping from the sofa to slide the gown from her legs and drape it over the chair next to him.

The chemise had a lacy hem that barely touched the top of her thighs, her stocking tops not quite meeting the edge. She wore no bloomers and he could see the edges of bright red curls peeping from under the silk, an intriguing combination. Satiny skin, silky cloth, and warm womanly flesh, spread before him like a feast, his to take as he pleased.

Her shoes fell from her feet as he tipped the tiny slippers with his hands, sliding over her stocking-covered toes before kneading his thumbs into her arches and hearing her sighs of pleasure. He slid between those feet, lifting one to his shoulder, holding it there while he kissed his way up the long, curved line of her leg.

Alyssa cried out when his mouth touched her bare flesh, his lips like a fiery brand against the soft inside of her thigh. She could feel the heat of his breath brush against the soft fine hairs of her nether lips and it sent a flurry of desire coiling through her. She knew she was growing wet for him as passion seared through her.

"Did you touch her here?" he asked, his finger tickling over her swollen lips, slipping between to glory in her wet heat. "Did you taste her?" he asked, staring up at her flushed features.

"Y...yes," she admitted.

Jason growled, savoring the thought of his beautiful redheaded vixen with her mouth between petite Cat's thighs, buried in the dark thatch of hair that must cover her sex.. He licked his lips, hearing her call his name before he buried himself in the sweetness of her pink flesh.

Alyssa's body was tense, watching him as he stared at the apex of her thighs, embarrassed and aroused by knowing he was looking at her so intimately.

When he moved forward, his tongue instinctively finding her clit, she jerked against him, her body tensing as the pleasure of it all speared through her.

He was merciless, his mouth suckling upon her thin inner lips, his tongue exploring her soft, wet folds until she writhed under him, every thought centered upon the pleasure he was bringing her.

Jason fed her passions, tirelessly pushing her as his tongue and teeth played upon her clit, taking that small bundle of nerves in his mouth and nibbling and sucking upon it. He heard her cries become keening whimpers and knew she would come.

She felt the first hot flush of pleasure like the tide sweeping up a beach, lapping at her nipples before retreating. But like the tide, that pleasure returned, growing wild and dangerous, rolling her in the undercurrent until all she could do was cling to him and wonder if she would survive the ride.

Her eyes were closed, her body lax upon the sofa, one foot upon the floor.

That knee bent outward, exposing a goodly amount of her flesh. Jason rose from where he'd feasted, smiling darkly at the sight of her, splayed, wet, almost senseless in the aftermath of pleasure. He pulled his jacket off and then his cravat and collar, throwing them across her gown. His shirt was next, slowly unfastening the linen garment and drawing it from his body.

Alyssa opened one eye a crack, still not sure if she were alive after the explosion of bliss he'd drawn from her body. Her other eye opened and she watched as her husband stripped before her, immensely satisfied as his taut, muscled form came into view.

When he sat down next to her still parted legs to remove his shoes and stockings, he couldn't help but reach out, touching the wet curls and the flesh below, seeing her jump when his finger brushed against her clit. A moan was wrenched from between her lips, and he smiled darkly, pressing his fingers inside of her portal, gently stretching her.

There was something sinfully erotic about watching his dark fingers slip inside her wet, pink cunt, seeing them emerge damp; shining with her juices as he slowly fucked her. He pushed in and out of her, watching his hand, the velvety heat of her channel mesmerizing him.

"Jason?" she moaned, her head twisting upon the end of the sofa. "Oh, you're going to make it happen again," she cried, her hips moving, trying to speed up the thrust of his hand.

"Mmm, yes my love, I want you to come again. I want you to come on my hand like you just did my tongue." He kept thrusting, using his other hand to pull open his breeches, groaning as the tight, constricting fabric fell loose around his throbbing cock. "And then I'm going to make you come on my cock. I'm going to make you come until you can barely raise your head."

She moved against his hand, her fingers coming down to wrap around his wrist, dragging him harder against her. It came again, that rush of heat from deep within, rising over her flesh to leave her flushed and panting. She dug her nails into his wrist, arching her hips against him, her body stretched tight by pleasure.

When she lay back once more, Jason rose, yanking down his breeches and kicking them off, kneeling between her thighs. As he pulled her closer to the edge of the sofa she opened her eyes to mere slits, the hazy gray barely visible under the thick curtain of her lashes.

And then he was pushing inside of the steamy heat of her, her well-lubricated walls parting under the pressure of his cock, bathing him with her juices.

"Mmmm," she moaned as he grabbed her hips. His hands shook as he pulled her ever tighter against him, throwing his head back and gritting his teeth at the pleasure of being wrapped in that tight sheath.

He moved against her slowly, ignoring his body's demand to thrust hard and fast, taking what was his. He kept his strokes long and even, not hurrying, waiting until he felt her respond. She gasped as the desire coiled again and again, deeper, tighter in her belly. His hands went to her breast, holding it, treasuring the sleek feel of the soft weight, the turgid tip centered in his palm as he softly kneaded the plump mound.

"Alyssa." Her name on his lips caressed her ears as his fingers did her skin. "Open your eyes," he ordered.

"I want to watch you come," he groaned, leaning closer and brushing her lips with his. "I want you to watch me," he hissed between gritted teeth as her body clenched under him. "I love you, Alyssa."

Her hands went to his hair, holding him close, her lips brushing against his as she panted. His body slammed into her, driving her closer even as he drove himself. Finally, feeling her pulse around him, seeing the dazed ecstasy in her eyes, he allowed himself his own release, spewing his seed into her.

He lay with her, moving so that she was surrounded by him and the sofa, her head resting on his shoulder. They spoke of little things, and she delighted him with her giggles and laughter.

And the invitation lay with the rest, forgotten for the moment as the young couple celebrated their love in the most elemental of ways.

* * *

Alyssa sat at her desk later, smiling and humming after having sent Jason on his way once more. She had correspondence to complete and she didn't need him about to distract her anymore.

But, ah, what sweet distraction he was, she mused, her smile widening to a grin as she looked over at the well-used sofa. She shook her head, her mind wandering off the correspondence she needed to do and back to her irrepressible husband.

She picked up the invitations that had arrived, making notes of the dates upon her social calendar and circling a few she thought that might appeal to Jason, especially a hunt, given by the same Lady M whose party had begun their own madcap romance. Alyssa had to shake her head at the thought of Lady M astride a horse. The lady in question, despite her desire to be young was well past the age of setting a horse with any respectability.

Strange handwriting caught her eye, a beautiful flourishing hand. She lifted it, catching the scent of gardenias from the paper and smiled. It was such a pretty touch to an invitation.

Opening the folded note, she glanced at the name on the bottom, her brow crinkling as she tried to remember why the name was familiar. Ah, yes, the lady from the party, the one her husband had been so secretive about. The invitation was for tea, this afternoon, at her residence. A frown crossed her face concerning the lack of time to prepare for the meeting, but the idea of coming home with news of Jason instead of him coming home with news for her was appealing. Alyssa rang for a footman to bring around a response to the invitation, stating she would be there at the required time.

She hurried up the stairs, going to her room and calling for her maid. She had to change if she was going to go meet a lady from Jason's past.

* * *

Jason was still out when she was ready to leave, so she left a message with the butler to let him know where she was and when she would be returning.

The residence was close to her father's home, very close to the place where she and Jason had met. The sight brought a smile to her lips and a sparkle to her gray eyes, which remained as the coachman helped her from the coach, going to ring the bell on the small but well-maintained townhouse.

Her hostess answered the door herself, smiling delightedly as she ushered Alyssa inside the small foyer, taking her light coat and laying it across a small, antique chair that was all curves and gilt.

"I'm so glad that you could make it on such short notice. I do apologize for not getting the invitation out sooner but as you can see," Abigail paused and rubbed her bulging stomach. "I shan't be out in public much longer."

"Then I take it congratulations are in order, for you and your husband," Alyssa said, trying to remember how the woman had signed the invitation. She was rather shocked by how far along she seemed to be. Perhaps as far along as she was herself, she thought, remembering the look upon Abigail's face at the wedding, the scene she'd interrupted between this woman and her husband.

Abigail ushered Alyssa into a small drawing room where a tray with tea and condiments was arranged. She sat in the chair she was offered, watching as Abigail fussed with her cup before handing it over to her.

"Who did you marry?" Alyssa asked, taking a small sip of the strong brew.

The tea had an unusual taste. Alyssa took another small sip, trying to place it. It was faintly herbal, but not familiar. Shrugging, she gave up. The lady gave a pleased smile as Alyssa lowered the cup from her lips.

Alyssa wondered at the expression. It didn't seem like an "isn't this a pleasant afternoon" smile. It had a very different feel to it. Almost predatory.

When Abigail spoke again, her voice was colder than before. The warmth in it had fled, like the warmth of the afternoon sun seemed to be fleeing from Alyssa's hands and arms.

"Jason Ashington will be my husband," Abigail said. "For I carry his child. It will be my son who will be Jason's heir."

"What?" Alyssa said, shocked, setting the cup down. There was a strange taste in her mouth and her limbs seemed to be numb. She stumbled as she tried to rise, falling back into the chair.

"Jason will never come to me while you are here. And so, though you've been kind to me considering you don't even know who I am, I am afraid that I must kill you." Abigail stood, carefully moving the cup of drug laced tea away from Alyssa's hand. "As soon as you are dead, Jason will realize that he loves me, and then he will return to my bed. Only this time, I shan't be a dalliance. No, I shall be a duchess and his wife," she said proudly, her pale blue eyes shining.

"He would never turn to you," Alyssa muttered, feeling the dull gray whirlpool of unconsciousness opening below her, trying to suck her down into its black depths. "He'll find me, Abigail," she moaned, grabbing a hold of the chair as she fought to stay awake. "He knows where I am."

"If he knew you were coming here, he'd have stopped you, you stupid rich cow. What man would let his wife have tea with his mistress?" She grinned as she saw the look in Alyssa's eyes, the surprise at hearing the word. "Yes, I am his mistress. He left here just a few moments before you arrived," she lied.

Alyssa blinked, fighting to keep her eyes open. She remembered Jason's words earlier, while he was loving her, of how she was the only women he'd been with since they'd met. Could she believe him? Yes, she believed him.

"You may have had him before he met me, but not since. I know. He wouldn't do this to me, not when he loves me." The last few sentences were mumbled and faint, her voice fading.

Abigail moved closer, straining to hear the words. She leaned over Alyssa, reaching down to tip up her face.