All Comments on 'The Taming of the Shithead'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Serafina1210Serafina1210over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

If you got this far, that is. If you liked the story, please consider clicking a star or leaving a comment (or even both!).

CirnhojCirnhojover 8 years ago
Well done.

Hi Serafina. Your content is not really to my taste, but you sure can write! I enjoyed your style better than anything else I've seen here to date. Well done. Sorry, I've just given you a three star. I should have abstained, as that can lower your rating. Sorry, I didn't think!

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 8 years agoAuthor
No harm done

Or very little, anyway. Still, I can't help wondering why any reader would wade through some 17,000 words of a story devoted to a kink with no appeal. I write my descriptions and headnotes carefully to spare readers even a moment of that kind of discomfort. If you visit again, Cirnhoj, perhaps you could explain.

hungry4pisshungry4pissover 8 years ago
One of the best so far!!

You are a superstar Serafina1210. Usually I would last 3-4 stories but this one made me cum thrice during its course... A great plot development and well written story. I would urge you to write more and dirtier. Definitely looking forward for more

Scatcurious7Scatcurious7over 8 years ago
Lovely brenda

Great addition to the story. Hope to hear more from Brenda very soon

suspicious_packagesuspicious_packageabout 8 years ago
So much fun

You've hit a goldmine with Brenda. She's a great narrator. So simple and, in her own twisted way, innocent. This installment was your most deliciously filthy yet. I'm happy to see you properly embracing scat. I don't really know what can top this, but I hope to see another chapter in the future.

(I hope you don't mind if I imagine some of your characters hotter than they're supposed to be)

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

Thanks to suspicious_package and all other commenters. You have my permission to imagine Brenda in any way you like--though for best effect I do recommend a big butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brenda!!!

I'm not gonna lie, I came for the porn and by the end of the story I was genuinely proud of dumbslut Brenda and her commitment to Jesus and sluttery. Like yeah it's a hot story and I'm so glad it didn't pull punches on the gross stuff but honestly? Reading about Brenda is a delight. I love this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous