All Comments on 'The Taylor Family Ch. 01'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdover 12 years ago
Keep this going

I think this is headed in an interesting direction and I love the fact that you're not rushing the story.

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
sucks

this thing sucks your immature girls suck

BlaggardBlaggardover 12 years ago
Could be interesting...........

I'll be interested to see where this goes and unlike some I don't mind the slow(er) build-up.

Good start, I look forward to more.............

jbilovejbiloveover 12 years ago
Nice start!

This story needs additional development. There are many ways that this can go and I hope you pursue them.

Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked

I like the start. Can't wait to see the development. Hope we don't have to wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Despite their leanings,

Ruth will sleep with the unmentioned dad first and Kristen will be the first with Ann.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 12 years ago
Love it!

Really wonderful start, you've done a great job of creating some tension and several subplots, and given some personality to the girls. Hopefully you'll take the time to give the parents some character as well as you move on; Ann is intriguing but still pretty flat right now. Overall great story and I'm enjoying the pace. *****

frenchtoastmanfrenchtoastmanover 12 years ago
off to an excellent start!

Might be your best yet, Ignoble. I agree with those who applaud you for taking your time with this story... this one is well worth stretching out. Can't wait for Chapter Two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have a feeling this is going to be a strong story. I can't wait for ch2. Best story I've read in a long time.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago
Nicely done

I really enjoyed the buildup between the sisters and the slow change in their relationship.

I'd love to read on, unfortunately I'm not sure I can get over the inclusion of mom and dad in this. It's one thing to explore innocent sisterly experimentation, it's another to get them sexually involved with their parents. Age difference and abuse of responsibility is a problem, but I wouldn't mind as such if it was just one of the girls trying it with their mom, or even their dad, but all of that in one story just screams fantasy.

But you're a good writer and it was nice while it lasted, thank you.

goducks1goducks1almost 5 years ago
like a slow tease

very clever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous