All Comments on 'The Taylor Family Ch. 08'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely!

You might consider mom Ann visiting her daughters at college without Roger. Just a thought. Maybe there is a whole underground world of incestuous lesbianism to be discovered. Mothers and daughters and aunties and cousins too!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago
OK

I skipped the chapters where the parents were involved (since it's not for me), so I can't judge the series as a whole, but the sisterly parts were nice. I was hoping for more development between the girls. It's about more than just sex.

I'm not sure about the inclusion of Literotica in the story and the frame about the characters writing this very story. It sounds clever, but it's so old it's almost cliche at this point. We all had that idea, so it was easy to predict that's what you were going towards.

It's interesting how at the end you confess you feel similarly about the characters as I do. I still think including mom and dad in the sex was a mistake (it usually is) and it would have been better to explore and develop the sisters instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would love to see a sequel with the girls. Perhaps after college and living as a couple

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous