All Comments on 'The Temp Becomes Permanent'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another chapter perhaps?

Please write a new chapter with Carla. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bring in Carla!!

Great story..looking forward to you bringing carla into the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
plays more

plays more love it so fare

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

I wish that was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I wanted the job,needed the job,i was older than the other office candidate. Personal Secretary to Ms Sanchez, 2 of us were invited to apply, the other applicant was 35 I am 56. I entered, Ms Sanchez is mid forties ,a little plump but always dressed very business like, long skirt, blouse , jacket. We discussed the position, then the discussion went to trips away, which I would be expected to go with her. How would i be situated. I told her, no problem, i was single. She stood up, i expect a standard of dress similar to mine, always skirt, blouse, jacket, nylons. Now the most important part is that nothing discussed here goes further than this office.I demand absolute discretion. You have probably heard rumours through the office that i am a lesbian. If that worries you then we need go no further with this interview. Before you answer, you would be my private secretary, you may see or hear things in this office. If that offends you, say so now. I looked at her and said i don't quite know what you mean. Well about this time in the day,my former secretary would provide a very personal service.She looked at me, lifted her skirt and sat on a chair. I looked at her, her legs open, her shaved pussy in full view. Would you be willing to provide that service, the other girl wasn't. I was stunned, my words came out , well, i haven't,i mean i have never been with a women.Her fingers were touching her pussy, you can leave the office now and nothing will be said just like the other girl or the job could be yours.So it was, i stood and moved to her,knelt down and waited, looking at her pussy,as she held my head and moved it to her and then lick me, my tongue touched her wet pussy, she held my head in place, moving her pussy up and down,my tongue soaked and then slowly now,thats it,thats it and my face was soaked as her nyloned legs clamped my head as she orgasmed. So it is that i join her in her office, every day her pussy is serviced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous