All Comments on 'The Templeton Briefs'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a delightful mixture of discipline, embarrassment and pleasure...GREAT!!

Great writing Charles!!

I bet we all wish we had a Miss Harding teaching our college class.... keep up the good writing!!

PoesproppiePoesproppiealmost 13 years ago
Great read

As always a well crafted story but this one did not float my boat as well as some of your other offerings.

Thanks for writing though

PP

sacksackalmost 13 years ago
Hasn't this story been written before?

This sounds very similar to an earlier offering of Charles, I want to say it was Mr. Peters and the Panties or some such thing. Both stories suffer from a premise that makes no sense. Since the students are obviously expected to be clothed while in school, why would there be a focus on their underwear? And even looking at that focus itself, why plain white panties and briefs, the most boring choices and furthermore not typically worn by boys and girls this age? One could say, "well it's an excuse just to get them naked and have sex" but that leads to a bigger problem...a boy is being spanked for wearing boxers instead of white briefs but it's perfectly OK for him to receive oral sex while in class. The punishment needs to fit the crime, I would think? This would have been more erotic if the adults involved were made to slowly strip BY THE STUDENTS, or perhaps if the faculty had an "underwear code" as well. However, the bottom line is that this story has been done before, under a different title and with the focus being girl's regulation panties rather than boy's regulation white briefs...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another Winner

Again, a nice job with characters, and creating a situation that wouldn't happen in real life, but still has a surreal flow of cause and effect. Why can't I live in the Petersunn Universe?

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

(although it was really long) I really enjoyed this. Keep up the good work.

Shyboy84Shyboy84over 12 years ago
BRAVO, Mr Petersunn, BRAVO

Nothing wrong with our schools today that Miss. Harding can't remedy.....I just love her classes, how you set the scene time and again at Templeton College and then have her go step by step to thoroughly enforce the school rules.

Yes, with Miss Harding there seems to be no exceptions, no escape for anyone in the room and that's just how it should be. This story, like so many of your others, is so very good we feel like with right there in classes with everyone subject to these activities and the fateful conseuences.

All in all, on a scale of 1-10, you've earned another TEN....as the humiliation, excitement, and fun of it all combined materfully. TEMPLETON BRIEFS was very well developed and so well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT-Unbeatable

Top score YOU are the best....Ms. Harding is teacher of the Year....

let's everyone be clear now on how to be prepared for class!

Long Live Templeton College!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the best of the best

Charlies always does us right with these tempting stories. I so love the premise of the parents being asked to explore the sexuality of their kids by slowly being exposed to their daughters pretty panties and their sons erect penises inside their briefs and then being asked to expose more of them for mutual benefit,all under the watchful eye of the teachers, who are instructing them on how daddy should caress a lovely wet bald slit or how mommy should wrap her hand around her son's big fat cock.

I wish I was involved in Templeton College!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous