All Comments on 'The Temptations of Dee Pt. 09'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anna again

Would love to know how Anna is getting on with her quest ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellent, keep on writing about Dee and her friends.

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainalmost 4 years ago
Why does she stay with her husband

She has no love for her husband and care nothing for her kids so why stay with him ?

crimfolkcrimfolkalmost 4 years agoAuthor

A good question! But are your two pronouncements about Dee both true? Even if yiou believe her actions suggest that the world generally isn't that simple.

alexetlaurealexetlaurealmost 4 years ago

Excellent as always ... the decision for Dee is not easy at all !

Siska100Siska100almost 4 years ago

I found your story fun to read. Sure, Dee and David have lost touch with each other and I can't imagine how their relation can be renewed. But as you implied towards the end when Bill suggested she had to be frank with David, Dee has reached a crossroad and she'll have to move on with her life. I can't wait to read how she'll manage and what cost she'll pay. Will David fight her tooth and nail or will a friend of Shaka's and Linda assist in that department. (Part 08) And there's always Jessica the lawyer friend.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 4 years ago

I've been avidly followint this incredible tale since the beginning and it just keeps getting even better. Dee's temptations are taking her into a whole different world where she will be a lot more happy with life. She's going to slot in so perfectly with Shaka's other wives/bitches/ho's whatever you choose to call them, and he will breed her for sure. I enjoyed how she took the bull by the horns and went to see old Bill at his store and gave herself to him so readily. I can see those four guys hanging around outside the store getting to know her pretty well also! Keep writing, this is an exceptionally good story, you've got me hooked!

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 4 years ago
hot

well written more please soon.certainly made maggies knickers very moist , a good sign the story is exciting for women as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dee and daughters

Dee would take her two daughters to visit the apartment of her physical trainer who has two daughters of her own. Toys not as good as what Dee gives them but she strongly advise them to share their toys unconditionally.

Dee undresses in provided gym ware and is put hard at work sweating and burning her joints when the workshop is interrupted by one and of her daughters having a cherished toy damaged. She berates her daughter for making a big issue and the physical trainer gets a different story from her black daughter. Both. girls make peace and eat ice cream provided by Dee.

Physical trainer makes Dee lie on all paws and stuffs panties Dee removed from her body to her mouth before paddling her luscious ass as Dee is challenged to keep quiet by biting into them. This becomes a life long lesson about submissiveness learned by Defeat daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter

Can’t wait for the next chapter 🤞 it’s out soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
keep the story coming.

I think Dee should make her decision by getting her nipples pierced in Solway. Then showing Shaka while she throws away her pills. Also like the idea of Shaka selling her breeding rights to Odel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Longest wait ever

Can’t wait to find out what happens next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous