The Ten Day Treat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers

I gather the girls had a huddle while I was in the shower. Beth left and Cassie stayed, she even joined me in the shower.

"I need you so much, I just can't trust myself to be gentle or otherwise with you, I'm good for a hug and a coffee if you're up to both." I said.

The tension in Cassie left her then, she hugged me in the shower and we just stood there getting wet. I was angry with the world and its inhabitants, but I could never be angry with my sister. She kept me company for the rest of the evening, looking back I don't think we even said more than ten words the whole evening, I wanted to spoil her so I put on a chick flick and we lay together on the couch just hugging, skin to skin, I desperately wanted to play the piano.

It was near two in the morning when I put Cassie to bed, I had thought about cleaning the office, huh. That was a tomorrow job, maybe then I would be in a better mood. The gate buzzer went off, I was confused, after all it's two in the morning, clicking the outside lights on and checking the camera.

"You must be fucking joking."

I didn't realize it but I had my hand on the intercom. Paula heard me, not that I was bothered, I left her there talking to a now switched off intercom; the gate buzzer went off again, and again. Cassie came down the stairs sleep in her eyes.

"Josh what's going on, who's at the gate?"

"Just Paula, give me a minute to disconnect the buzzer and I will come join you in bed." I said.

Cassie sighed shook her head and buzzed the gates and they opened, her parting words as she went back to bed were, "She's your slave treat her like one, slaves and sisters for life my darling brother, learn to live with it."

I opened the door and Paula came in, she had obviously been crying, out of habit I suppose she started to take her clothes off.

"Don't bother your not staying, what do you want?"

She looked down, not even sure what to say although I would bet she had rehearsed it all in the car on the way here. Fresh tears rolled down her cheeks as she continued to take her clothes off, I just stood shaking my head wondering which part of 'don't bother your not staying' had she missed. By now all her clothes where in a heap around her, she took one pace to the side and then got on her knees.

I sighed and shook my head, in one of my darkest moods she wants to take the full brunt of that mood. I heaped her clothes together and told her to stand on them, she did. I left her there, went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water and a jug and held out the glass of water.

"Drink this."

Paula took the glass and sipped it, I put my finger under the bottom of the glass and helped her, she took the hint and started to drink not sip. When she had finished she handed the glass back to me, I filled it again from the jug and handed it back to her. This time she looked up, our eyes locked and she knew I wasn't going to let her get away with this lightly, she had come here to be punished and punished she was indeed going to be.

When she finished the jug I went and got another one and we repeated the process, by now she had two jugs of water in her and she was already starting to fidget. She had a pleading look in her eyes, I ignored her, she started to fidget more and now an anxious look on her face, I just stood and waited, not a word had been spoken between us; the thought of going to get another jug of water had crossed my mind.

Then she stood still, a trickle of liquid run down her thighs and her inner leg then onto her clothes, her face was crimson with embarrassment, she made to move off her clothes, the look on my face froze her to the spot, her clothes were now soaked with her own pee. She had now finished wetting her clothes and had started to cry again; with her head down she again took a step to one side and got on her knees.

I knelt down beside her and whispered into her ear, "put them back on and get out, this isn't over yet come back tomorrow at six in the evening and wear the same clothes."

I thought she was going to be sick, she held it together very well; Paula got up and put her clothes back on and left. I made my way back up the stairs only to find Cassie sat on the top step, from her vantage point she had seen everything.

"If you ever offer me a glass of water again I will stab you where you stand."

We both laughed and Cassie offered her hand, I took it and we went back to bed.

"Had you done the math's brother dear?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well Paula won't make it to her place and back here in the time frame you gave her,"

"Oh that yes I had, I figured I would leave that part up to her."

Cassie stayed silent for a moment then said, "You still think she is the one don't you?"

I lay by her thinking of those seven years Paula had been with me, "If she can survive what I'm going to do to her tomorrow then I think were both right, yes she is."

I held onto her both of us deep in thought, with my mood as it was both of us knew I couldn't take Cassie it wouldn't have been gentle and at this time gentle was what she needed. I was grateful Paula left as well, nothing short of strapping her to the table and, well it would not have been nice, for either of us.

I just hoped my mood was better tomorrow, I had fought the urge for so long now, it was becoming to hard for me, I checked to see if Cassie was awake, when I moved her eyes opened, her smile faded quickly when I told her I was going downstairs and I needed her to lock the door behind me.

I woke in the day room, relieved that I was alone. The sun had started to rise so I set about sorting the damage I had done to the office, Cassie came down and made the breakfast, she kissed me on the cheek and I was grateful that I had heard her lock the door as I went downstairs to play the piano.

Later that day I sent Cassie out to do some clothes shopping, when Paula came back I wasn't going to let her go away in the same clothes, I got the fun room ready and again attacked the last remnants of the damage I had inflicted on my office. Cassie came back and made something for us to eat, then made herself scarce.

The gate buzzed at six on the dot. I buzzed the gates and she drove to the front door, Paula looked like she had slept in her car, she walked through the open door and stood where she had stood earlier that morning, I closed the door and she practically jumped out of her clothes, stood more than a step to the side of them and knelt down. The smell of stale pee was terrible, even carrying that around all day must have been a punishment difficult to bare for her.

"Have you talked to Mary today?"

She shook her head, still not able to speak.

"Come with me."

I didn't even bother to look around, I felt and smelt her behind me as I walked into the fun room, Paula didn't need to be asked, she hopped onto the table and I strapped her to it. I took the biggest vibrator I had and held it in my hands, her eyes widened.

"You're getting this in your ass as well, do you want it lubed?"

She paused, I had offered her a way out of some of the pain I intended to put her through, she was unsure if she should take it, finally she shook her head, still to afraid to say anything, well no it was then. I opened her pussy lips and inserted the vibrator, then got hold of a smaller one and lubed it up then pushed it into her ass, switched both on and went and sat down.

After a few minutes they started doing there job, Paula started to moan with pleasure as both vibrators went to work on her. I watched as her first orgasm came followed by another. She was feeding off them now knowing when the next one was there so she could excite herself on it, I was patient, and I let her scream herself through another orgasm, then I got up and walked over to her, lubed the whole of my hand pulled the big vibrator out of her and started to force my hand into her vagina.

Paula knew instantly something was wrong, her body went ridged, the vibrator in her ass still giving off its signals to her brain.

"Josh no it's to much, it hurts."

She tried frantically to move her body away from my hand, it was a vain attempt, and her pussy was still soaked from her previous orgasms by now I was up to my knuckles, there was two battles going on now, the one between Paula and me, also the one between her mind and her body. Her body sensed the intrusion and orgasmed to aid its further penetration of her pussy.

"Please no you're too big for me, please stop."

The added lubricant helped me move further into her, by now my knuckles where half way into her, I could feel the silkiness of her vaginal walls, she tried to use her muscles to expel my hand from her, but tensing so many muscles just helped the vibrator in her ass and her body orgasmed again.

Now I was in, I balled my hand and Paula arched her body one massive orgasm just lifted her off the table, the straps were the only thing that kept her down now.

"I can feel everything, its stretching me everywhere fuck that feels so good."

Again I moved my hand, Paula's head lifted off the table, she was red, and her eyes glazed and wide, lust had taken her now.

"Harder do it to me harder. Oh fuck I'm coming again."

She screamed at the top of her voice, I was having a real hard time keeping her on the table now as yet another orgasm ripped into her sweat covered body.

"Oh God how can you always manage to do this to me, don't you dare let me pass out, oh shit I'm coming again."

My hand was soaked now all I was doing was gently see sawing inside her, she was doing all the rest, the smell of her pee on her body now mixed with her sweat and come had made for an odd smell that emanated from her, her breathing was becoming more erratic now, I think she had sensed she would not last much longer.

As orgasm after orgasm rushed through her now, her body could not cope with the vibrator in her ass that I had turned up to its fullest just before I pulled the big one out of her vagina and the fisting I was giving her pussy, with one more effort she sucked in as much oxygen and her now frail panting body could manage and screamed her last orgasm.

Then there was silence, I slowly and very gently removed my hand from her, pulled the vibrator out and undid the straps. I was used to carrying her now; we got to the bath just as Cassie had finished filling it, a smile on her face.

"She's not leaving here tomorrow; she won't be capable of walking for a day or two with what you have done to her, sounded like she enjoyed it anyway."

Cassie got into the bath and I handed Paula to her, I usually wash the girls down but I wanted Paula to wake in Cassie's arms, she had asked me if she could wash her down, she wanted to talk to her and it would be best if I wasn't around to be a distraction.

+++++++

The water was warm and so pleasant, when I opened my eyes expecting to see Josh, it was Cassie who had hold of me, I held back a tear, even through all this he had not forgiven me for disobeying him. What possessed me to visit Mary I do not know, regret it? I had thought the answer was no, but now I had realized just how much I had hurt Josh.

Josh was my master as Mary was my sister, is it possible to love both so equally.

Cassie smiled and said, "welcome back, I have you and I advise you not to move your lower body if you can help it ok."

I nodded my head, "where is Josh?"

"I should imagine his burning your clothes; I got you fresh ones today. I can't see you having a use for them for a day or two, he will be back soon to take you to bed."

"I know I hurt him Cassie but I needed to see Mary."

"No sweet child you needed to listen to Beth and Josh, you disobeyed him, he can't forgive that know matter what torment he may have put your body though. I want to ask you something and I expect you to be brutally honest with your answer. Lie to me and I will know it, do you understand?"

I nodded my head, unsure of what to say, Cassie and I had talked before but I have never seen her like this, I was uncomfortable, but somehow I knew she needed to know something and in turn this I was almost sure about, would get back to Josh.

"Why are you Josh's slave?"

I didn't understand, she couldn't ask me that, she wasn't allowed to ask me that. I blushed I wanted to leave the bath but my lower body wouldn't move, when I made it move the agony sent me back to my original position, Cassie stared waiting for an answer. The frustration was too much now and I cried.

Cassie held me close as every memory and feeling surfaced in me, for awhile I lost my voice, all I could do was cry now, I could feel Cassie's hand on my head wiping away my hair from my face, every now and then she would kiss my head, I knew I had no choice now I was found out and soon Josh will find out.

So I confessed to the one woman I hoped I could trust with my secret, when I met Josh my heart told me he was the one, when I found out his lifestyle my body told me he was definitely the one. I love him like I know a slave shouldn't love there master, I was content to leave things as they were, one day Josh asked me why I wasn't married yet, I took the hint. We both know no one woman can live here with him and with his insomnia so I married Richard, don't get me wrong I love him dearly, but in my heart when I got Josh to dance at my wedding, he was the one I was having my first dance with.

I looked at Cassie now relieved and desperately afraid, "You're going to tell Josh now aren't you?"

There was a look in Cassie's eyes, a look I had never seen before it's hard to describe, like she had found something she had lost, I didn't understand. Then she hugged me I hugged her back, so there we where sat in a bath discussing a man in a context we should never discuss.

No words were spoken from then on, Cassie washed me and I tried to relax hoping against hope that I still had my secret. After awhile Josh came back, he lifted me from the bath and both Cassie and Josh dried me off, then Josh dried Cassie off. I was carried to a bedroom and Cassie put cream on me to keep the swelling down, it felt cold and I giggled like a schoolgirl, then blushed when both of them looked at me I pulled a pillow over my face to hide my embarrassment.

When I woke I was very sore, I couldn't see me leaving my bed that day, Josh brought me coffee and breakfast, we chatted about the new house and he offered to show me around when I felt strong enough.

"I am sorry I disobeyed you, am I forgiven?"

Josh looked hard at me, I wanted to shrivel up and hide, and then he said, "You have used up your only get out of jail free card, remember that."

+++++++

We kept in touch with our friendly doctor concerning Mary's progress, he seemed happy with it and planned to discharge her in a few days time, from the conversations I was having with her she was bored in the hospital, but looking forward to her holiday, her husband was taking her on another cruise.

I told her I had checked and none of the girls were on holiday that week so she couldn't pick any of them up this time, then told her I felt safe now, she wasn't gong to get another ten day visit out of me, we both laughed and Mary in turn reminded me she was happy with the one she had found thanks.

I even called Paula to the phone so she could talk to her for a few minutes, I'm sure there was a guarded conversation in there as well about what I made her do in reprisal for disobeying me, while I had both in the same area, I told Mary that one week after she got back from her cruise she was to come here for two days so she was to make whatever arrangements she needed to make and Paula was to do the same, when both girls asked why, I just said two words, "Calder's field."

Paula got her tour of the house and said it was an improvement on the last one, she asked when she was to pay her due for Mary, I asked her when she felt up to it, she thought about it and asked how long it would take her to recover, I thought that judging by the speed she had recovered from what I had done to her then I would say a day at best, we agreed she would come here while Mary was on holiday. Later that day she headed home, well once we managed to get the smell of pee out of her car.

I managed to prize Cassie out of the house and back to her husband, thus leaving me alone to enjoy the piano and finally get on with some work of my own. The days whizzed by I kept in touch with Mary up until the day she left for her cruise, Lucy was back from her honeymoon now, I seemed to be her first port of call when she got back, much the despair of her husband who thought he would get more time to show her off to his friends.

She just strolled in the front door, dropping her clothes on the floor as she headed for the day room, I did remind her there where rules here, she smiled and said she was young. I in turn let her know that the young often get punished more than the old because the old learn quicker; she gave me a hug and picked her clothes up, we went into the day room to sort out a color for her collar and to take her fitting for her mask.

She came for the day and stayed for two, I nearly had to throw her out the door after I got fed up of reminding her she was married go see her husband, I just couldn't remember being that young. Cassie came down the next day and Lucy was back in the door, I despaired of the girl so I kicked both of them out the house, they went shopping and Cassie took her for her tattoo.

Cassie and I were sat in the day room; Lucy was looking at her new tattoo in one of the mirrors "I assume she's going to be earning her collar soon?"

Lucy's ears pricked up and stopped parading in front of the mirror so she could sit with us and listen to our conversation.

I nodded and said, "I'm going to give her to Mary."

Cassie shot me a look, Lucy picked it up straight away. "What's going on why don't you want Josh to give me to Mary?"

"Please Josh think about this."

Lucy was looking puzzled now; she knew there was something going on. I nodded to Cassie, and then looked at Lucy, "Mary can be strict,"

She looked at both of us, she read something that passed between Cassie and me, "Theirs more here your not telling me."

"At least show her Josh, give her a choice in this."

Again I nodded my head and all three of us went into my office we sat Lucy down and I showed her the tape of Mary and Beth. She sat through the whole thing saying nothing; I stopped it before Mary had got on the table to pee on Beth.

Lucy looked at me both her hands where on her lap and she gently wrung the life out of them, "you said when you pass out you stop. She didn't stop, is she going to do all that to me?"

"No she isn't, I will be watching her to make sure."

She nodded her head, I think in relief more than anything else then stood saying, "that's settled then Mary it is."

"Lucy.!!"

"Please Cassie I want to do this, I want to earn my collar, I want to stand amongst the rest of you girls and shout at the top of my voice that I have earned the right to wear this."

I saw a pride in both the girls then, Lucy had grown up in my eyes, and she will no doubt still be a pain in the ass when she wanted to be, but she was taking her role as a slave more seriously than I honestly gave her credit for. Cassie walked over to her and hugged her, she was still the baby of the group, but she had grown up now.

We sorted out the dates I told Cassie that I wanted her and Beth to take Paula for me, while Mary would arrive the day after and she would take Lucy, then Beth can keep Lucy company while all three of us have a meeting, Cassie immediately understood what the meeting was about, Lucy tried to prize that out of Cassie but stood no chance so gave up, we took her down to the fun room and showed her what I will let Mary use on her.

markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers