The Ten Day Treat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's jaw dropped, she could not believe what she was hearing, her face went red with anger her mouth opened and was just about to say something when I jumped back in.

"Just shut the fuck up, you have had you're way with this for ten years now, it's my turn."

I continued to look at Paula while Mary steadily brewed a whole world of hate in the seat next to her, Calder's field was where I took Mary for her acceptance, but something that Mary doesn't know was we were followed, you see Mary's beef with me over all this was that I tied her to a tree and blindfolded her, which is all true by the way, the truth of what happened next has only been known to two people and one of them isn't Mary.

Like I said we where followed to the field, this person watched and waited, no sooner had I tied her to a tree than this person hit me from behind, I was out for a few minutes, in that time he beat Mary so badly that she was in hospital for three days. Mary's assumption has always been that I did it to her as her acceptance, after all isn't that what masters do to slaves, beat them?

Sadly in this world we have to have proof of any accusation that we bring against someone, I have none, this person had an alibi, if I opened my mouth Mary would have been implicated and as I said this person had an alibi, he was untouchable. So I continued to let her think I had done it, it has always been easier for her to blame me than to blame someone who could get away with it if the finger of accusation was ever pointed at him.

Now the one thing I had on my side was time, I was content to let Mary hate me for being the bastard that beat her half to death just so she could be my slave. Until now, I wont allow you to hold something I have never done to you against me, in the ten years you have known me I have never raised a finger to you yet you still believed that it was me that did this vile thing to you.

Not once did you sit down with me and ask me to explain, not once did you look me in the eyes and think different of me, Calder's field has been the two words that you have tried to punish me with for ten long years, that stops today, it stops now.

I give you two choices, Calder's field is never again mentioned or used to beat me up again or to ever hold sway over anything I do or say to you. Or you leave with my blessing and never return.

Mary just sat in her chair glaring at me, I could wait. She stood up and walked towards me, I stood up and as she got closer held out her arms and hugged me and cried, we held each other for sometime, I was in no rush and Mary had ten years of tears in her, Paula came over and took her back to her seat holding her. I balled up a piece of paper I had on my desk and threw it at Cassie, she caught it and opened it, in seconds she was out the door, and I didn't see her again for an hour.

For the next two days it was a game of lets torment our master, I let them get away with it, it raised Mary's and Cassie spirits. Lucy still drops by whenever she feels like it and has met my other two girls, she still leaves her damned clothes all over the place, only now I have taken to hiding them when she does so, the downside to that is, I'm stuck with her until she finds them again.

Mary has put Calder's field to rest now, she and Paula come here as a couple and I do look forward to there coming, I read an article almost three weeks after I talked to Mary about Calder's field it was about an ex jock who I used to know back in the day, Mary knew him as well she put him on his back with a judo throw, turns out he was arrested for fraud, in all likelihood his looking at a five year stretch once they dig a little deeper into his life, who knows. Seems Cassie found his name in that black book of hers.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Air Possum Redneck chic.in Romance
Petroglyph An ancient mystery and a beautiful woman. Will they survive?in Novels and Novellas
The FO Officer Forgive me, Ma’am. But who are you?in Novels and Novellas
No Need to Talk, Pt. 01: Andrew The Saddletramp sequel to Astordatair's "I Needed To Talk".in Loving Wives
Memory Deficit What I learned when I didn't know anything.in Loving Wives
More Stories