All Comments on 'The Term Paper Ch. 02'

by TattooGeno26

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very nice & HOT start to this story and chapter !! I think Mom wants to get banged again and her son feels the same !! I hope they develop into a very hot n' heavy sexual relationship. She has to teach her baby boy some new things and he hopefully will be a great student !! Thank you.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
Well done.

Another sweet chapter that left me wanting for more, more and more! Very romantically written. However, I still feel that a good editor will benefit you a great deal. There are several friendly folks on Lit who will be more than glad to give such a great story a look over.

I'd just like to end my ramble with one final note (a friendly request if you please). Please don't include any other characters other than the mother and the son. IMHO, the worst thing that could happen to this story is an orgy. Speaking for myself, that will kill the mom-son relationship you have painstakingly built over these two chapters. Having said that, it is your story, and I would be a hypocrite if I told you what you should write.

Thanks for writing.

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
Thanks TG

Great story so far. Can't wait to see where they go and how they present their relationship when away from home. 5 Stars.

CEB19CEB19almost 9 years ago
More Please

I do hope you are going to continue writing more chapter's?

I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story so far

Good story so far. Some spelling and grammar issues, but a good read. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
****

You still have a lot of work to do on spelling, grammar and sentence construction. Could have been a 5 star story if better written.

And FU for those who complain about anonymous comments - like your pseudonym ids are any more revealing about your identity!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

I love stories with big titted mommas and big dicked sons. Just wished your spelling and grammar was better. You kept mistakenly using your and you're among other things. Good story other than that, though.

ammomanammomanalmost 9 years ago
Really Good...

I don't remember my last review of ch 1, but this is excellent. I really enjoyed reading your ch 2. Well written and with a continuation of the original theme. Do continue the story if only for my own selfish pleasure. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
all's well that ends well

Easy to understand that the boy's confused and conflicted when he wakes up. He remembers that the day before he fucked his own mother. Exciting as hell--every son should try it, at least once--but worrisome, too. Turns out there's nothing to worry about, nothing at all. Mom gives him a satisfying motherly blowjob, he unloads his balls right in his mommy's welcoming mouth. Then, catch this dialogue, when mom says she's going to get something to eat. "Didn't you get a belly full already?" I laughed standing and tucking my slippery , flaccid shaft back into my boxers. Mom looked over her shoulder. "I'll never get enough of you baby." "Good." I said to myself, heading up to my room. "Because I have allot more where that came from." I love it when a boy and his mother joke and banter like this, about how much sperm the kid's got in his heavy loaded balls, how he'll be shooting it into his mommy, down her throat or up her twat, whenever he fucking feels like it, how the mother just cannot get enough of her baby boy's precious cream. Exactly the way it should always be between a loving son and his loving mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Allot

wtf is "allot"?????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love ya mom

chapter 1 was just great, but chapter 2 left a lot to be desired . Come on you,re to good a writer to end this great story this way , there is too much left unsaid .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fix the mechanical errors.

Your spelling is terrible. Here's a hint: if it's not in the dictionary, it's not a word. Also your punctuation needs a lot of work. When you write a quote then an action sentence, always separate them with a comma. Otherwise the action sentence becomes a sentence fragment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MOREEEEEEE!

MUUUSSSSTTTTTT HHHAAAAAVVVVEEEEE MMOOOOORRRREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkstar6971darkstar6971over 8 years ago
love it

Can't wait for more love where it's going so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot

Great storyline. Excellent work for a new writer. The only thing I would suggest is using an editor/proofreader to help minimize errors. Can't wait to read more :-)

greowulfgreowulfabout 8 years ago
Story is hot

But your delivery is downright painful. I hope you're not a native speaker. Please get an editor, it would make your work so much better.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
wow

Just another great addition to your first story. Looking forward to reading more chapters. Sometimes I wish I was much younger and had I hot sounding mom like yours.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
Short

Too short and should have been added to the next chapter so only 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A quick pretense of what she likes to do. I hoped she would have rode his face for a return of the oral favor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous