All Comments on 'The Therapist's Journey Ch. 01'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
gbin269gbin269about 11 years ago
More, please.

I like your approach to telling this story. You have opened up so many possible directions for it to go, all of them highly erotic! You have a wonderful command of language and pacing, I was caught up in the narrative and forcing myself not to skip ahead to the next revelation. I hope you have plenty of chapters waiting to be published!

I am especially intrigued about Sally's response to the situation. Does she just want a bisexual encounter with Theresa, or does she want to become part of a threesome? A one time adventure or a long term relationship? The ease with which she accepted Theresa's story and her own reactions hint at something more in her own background that may be motivating her. I hope we will all learn about it soon!

Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Captivated

I have visited Literotica every day for years. You had me from the beginning. Seeing as how this is your first story, it almost sounds like you are confessing to us something that has actually has happened in your life. If that is true, it makes the story even more exciting. Cant wait for more. you are truly talented.

sglewsglewabout 11 years ago
good chapter

Enjoying the story so far, looking forward to the next chapter.

tenbears43tenbears43about 11 years ago
I love it!

Can't wait for the next chapter. And don't forget the sales lady.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I never comment, but....

Love the voice. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great start!

You must have the son come in for a session with you...so you can listen to his side of this story...if you think you can keep your hands to yourself...and keep his hands off you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a hot sexy story. Just wanted to let you know I was soaked by the time I finished. Really hope you continue and soon.

I loved the use of lingerie and the introduction of the sales girl.

petemessingpetemessingabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Very hot and sensual.... Very well written. Makes me wish for a similar experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good keep it up

very good story except age count dose not match up

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Solid Read but Needs More Shades of Gray to be Sublime

The sensual and aesthetic scenes are well described. I like the twist of the therapist going a little bit pervy, very promising. On the other hand, the son seems to be Sir Galahad redux & the husband's a schlub. This might work for others but I see this as one dimensional.

The build up to overt carnality was nicely paced. This story wasn't a strain to read. I thank the author.

aniceguy67aniceguy67about 11 years ago
Great Start

Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters. The characters are so alive and believable. And the dialog is right on. The only question is which story group does it belong, several come to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
***

This needs some negative criticism, just to balance the cheers you have been getting from just about everyone else. If I am not captivated you can be sure at least some others share that view.

It is not necessary to keep reminding us that you are changing names. Please. Don't say "Bill," but hey that's not his real name. Maybe his real name is "Bob" and you are afraid some of us will say, "I knew it! Bob, I know him!" Verisimilitude needs to be established in more convincing ways. Also, Sally's inflated language is probably not typical of most therapists. You don't need it to establish her intelligence. She should be a little more down to earth, and, later, when she does get very down to earth, her earlier stilted language sounds even more false. You don't want your therapist coming across like a phony. And no patient would talk the way the she does. You have transferred the narrative to her in the form of extended descriptions of events but no one would actually talk like that. It's too detailed for ordinary speech. There is narrative confusion here. There is also something odd, to my mind, about the son's behavior. He's a sort of take-charge kind of guy, isn't he, but isn't that an unusual and risky approach for a son who is not supposed to know if his mother is interested in this very unusual relationship he is trying to get into? You didn't establish his interest and then, suddenly, there it is.

This isn't bad, it just needs more work. There is confusion here that you need to figure out.

I wouldn't be going on like this if I didn't think this had possibilities. Finally, something I wondered about. Your bio says you are male, so why the woman's name? Afraid we will know who you are?

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 11 years ago

I definitely enjoyed the first chapter and confident each one will be the same. Well written and very descriptive, easy to follow and very erotic. Looking forward to the rest of the stories.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoveralmost 10 years ago
Good start

I really liked this and am looking forward to reading the other chapters you've posted.

5 stars!

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleabout 6 years ago
Told well

5 stars. I love the vantage point of another person in this story. Frames it all so well.

bbwseeking63bbwseeking63about 6 years ago
Great job

Anxious to continue this story, but needed to comment on how much I enjoyed the first one of the series.

BigStrongRhinoBigStrongRhinoalmost 6 years ago
Wow just wow

My god that was erotic please never stop

CanadianEroticaCanadianEroticaover 5 years ago
Very nice!

Really enjoying this so far.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Just wow!

Damn, I do love your stories. 5 stars.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This appears to be the start of a very well written, logically developed incestuous love story. The very emotionally mature loving son realizes he truly loves and desires his self-aware, self-secure mother, who has forgotten what it is like to be adored and wanted as a sexual being.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

If you take it for what it's meant to be, then you've made a good pornographic story. If you dig a little deeper, however, you have revealed flaws that call into question the character of your two protagonists. A therapist who does not consider it "a problem" when a mother and wife have an affair with her 18-year-old son and after a session kisses her patient on the mouth as if that were normal for therapists. Second, a wife who, in 18 years, hasn't considered talking to her husband about things that move her. If I notice things in my partnership that are going in a direction that I don't think is good, then I seek a conversation with my partner and try to put things right again. No way and under no circumstances do I fuck my children or have any other kind of sex with them! But that won't bother the horny fans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES