All Comments on 'The Therapist's Journey Ch. 06'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
gbin269gbin269about 11 years ago
Gets better & better!

Great story, from the mother's POV which adds spice. I hope their adventures contine and feature Miles & his Mom, Jimmy and his Mom, and Katie.

PaniculataPaniculataalmost 11 years ago
Great Series

Have enjoyed the stories and pacing very much. School parking lot scene quite original. Think the barking and choke chain were over the top. Also what 18 year old boy with a professional parent doesn't have his own car? Looking forward to future installments.

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
Interesting turn of events here...

It seems at this point in the story, sally has taken a particular liking to a BDSM...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Whatever the sexual practice/procedure, the lovers perform each with love, mutual respect, and the knoweldge that they are satisying each other's needs/wants. To-date, a 5 star series without reservations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...