All Comments on 'The Therapist's Journey Ch. 15'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Dralmost 10 years ago
More Please!

Excellent series. Thanks for getting them posted. Please keep it going as fast as your little fingers can type.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jenny's the kind of mother all boys should have

It's no secret that lots and lots of boys, probably most of them, are very interested in that wonderful hole their mother's got between her legs, the same hole they came out of. Jimmy's had and has lots of run-of-the-mill cunt his own age. After all he's a good-looking well-built young guy, with an impressive power tool between his own legs. But there's just something about his own mother's cunt that puts fire in his blood and makes the boy harder than he's ever been before. So he smooches his mom, feels her up, and makes a grab for the ultimate prize. At first his mother resists, clamping her thighs shut, but Jimmy's an insistent aggressive kind of guy, and finally, "Jenny bit her bottom lip, stifled a moan, and surrendered, opening her legs and slouching, giving Jimmy unimpeded access to her pussy." That's the glorious moment every boy waits for, when he knows he mother's twat, the twat that gave him birth, is his. Jimmy's cock is practically busting out of his pants, he's about to cream his shorts, but he and his mom know a much, much better place for him to cream. So he sticks his big hard cock up where he last was some 18 or so years before, and gives his mother and himself the hot incestuous fuck they both deserve. Jenny keeps coming like crazy, and Jimmy blows his hot young balls up his mother's warm wet twat and shoots her full of his creamy semen. From now on, Jimmy'll have other females but there'll always be mom. Jenny'll have other males, "but first there was Jimmy. Not only was he a magnificent fuck, but his cock was right down the hall." A very practical lady, cherishing the superb in-house cock that's always rock hard for her, her own son's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I WAS ATTRACTED TO MY MOM FROM GRADE 2 TO GRADE 12

Even later, until my mid twenties, my best jerk off fantasies were about my mother.

My mother had a nicely shaped body, she was tall and statuesque, with etra flesh in all the right places (boobs, buttocks, thighs). Her body was firm. She had an hour-glass figure. She seeked attention in general and from men in particular. Some men among family friends indeed enjoyed her company more than most. Was she a flirt? Definitely, yes!

My parents entertained people year round because they had a winterized cottage too. One summer weekend they had a big all-day party. I incidentally was inside the cottage & my mom was in the kitchen waring only her bathing suit & an apron. A friend, a divorsee, entered the kitchen & told my mom to protect herself from the sun. Then he gently petted her thigh and said, "your skin is burning". Ke kept his hand there on her bare skin still stroking the flesh, until she told him, "do not touch me now, someone might see us." That's all i saw but the divorsee was for me what truck drivers were for the son in the story. In my case, all that happened was to see family friends (married and unmarried) hitting on my mom or to watch her in her bikini.

The son's character exibits strong voyeur tendencies as i did in my youth. That's where similarities stop. He was lucky & i never even tried my luck. But then he existed in a fantasy & i lived in the real world.

In my own fantasy world i hand spanked my mom's bare assany times & was watching her making out with a man other than my dad. I seldom imagined her being fucked because i would come during foreplay! She was turnin me on beyond normal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I can't wait to read what happens next and if the invite Jill to join them.

jrj8jrj8over 8 years ago
Wish I could give you six...

the only thing I did not like so much was the amount of participants.. hard to keep up with who is who and who is doing who.. but I think that more my problem than yours.. thank you for what has been and thank you in advance for what is still to come...(?)

If you can... could you include another of the two on one action.. ( my favorite :) ) apart from the tryst on the island beach, it has been lacking and with all those eager young cocks around...? Thanks again... Jeff

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 8 years ago
Great series

More please, let's hear about Emiliy and Jimmy and a mother son reunion orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AGREE WITH COMMENT HARD TO KEEP TRACK OF EVERYONE

LOVE THE STORY even if a bit long & overly wordy but why make it difficult for the reader to follow as well?

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyalmost 8 years ago
Did I

The Therapist's Journey: 15 Part Series Is Wacky, Wonderful, Sexy, Hot, Weird, Super Kinky

But The Best Story. So Hot, So Awesome. I Love It.

**************************************************************

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Great series

Loved this entire series. This and your Moms at the Beach series are in my top 5 favorites. I look forward to your future stories.

As an alternate ending to this story, I would have thought you could have had Jenny go to lunch with Lauren and the subject of her sleeping with both Scottie and Jimmy would come out. All Lauren says is “Welcome to the club”.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this series quite a lot to begin with, but I think you lost your way about halfway through. You started introducing a lot of new characters and the whole thing fell apart, lacking focus. It's a shame, as it was pretty good at the start.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Enjoy seeing Jimmy's confidence grow and hopefully his mother teach him how to become a better lover. I am still concerned that Jenny's need for exhibitism will outweigh the love for her son.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Yes, the nonsense has reached its peak. Now the husband finds out what is going on and takes his steps. He reports the wife to the police for incest, files for divorce and a lawsuit against the therapist.

And in prison everyone can indulge in their favorite pastime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These stories were so hot and the picture you painted with your words made it like we were right there with the parties involved. So loved them all!

Baqfid12Baqfid124 months ago

Loved this series! Thanks so much for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My son and I enjoy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8253 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES