The Therapist's Journey Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Distracted by these thoughts, Jenny relaxed her iron grip. Jimmy tool immediate advantage and pushed his thumb towards her clit. Her attempt to shift her position to block him failed. He started to thumb her clit; he was not gentle; it felt so damn good. She shuddered; juice dripped from her twat; she exhaled heavily. Her legs still held his hand tightly, but other than wrestling Jimmy's hand out of her lap there was nothing she could do. So she sat, watching the game while her son played with her clittie.

It was a losing battle. Under Jimmy's expert manipulation Jenny further relaxed. As her initial panic receded, she found the fact that her son was enjoying her cunt only feet from her husband thrilling. The pleasure flowed through her and it became impossible to do anything other than smile. Her husband's occasional comment about the game only mildly distracted her. Finally, she stopped tensing her legs altogether. Jimmy, well aware of the effect he was having, took advantage. A finger sank deep into her ready wet pussy. Jenny groaned.

Roger, his voice heavily slurred, said, "You okay honey?"

Even Jimmy, afraid of being caught, froze. Jenny was non-plussed. "Uh-huh. I guess I fell asleep, I was dreaming." She smiled at her husband.

"Yeah, I'm getting sleepy too. Too much beer."

Jimmy, now knowing his Mom would not blow his cover, began forcefully finger fucking her, adding a second finger, then a third, and finally all four. Jenny bit her bottom lip, stifled a moan, and surrendered, opening her legs and slouching, giving Jimmy unimpeded access to her pussy. He didn't waste the chance and continued sliding his fingers in and out while working her clit with his thumb.

She heard her husband say something, she couldn't make out what, and Jimmy responded, "Yeah Dad." Good, she thought, let Jimmy distract her husband, all I want to do is think about my cunt. Jenny surrendered completely, marveling at what was happening: her son was finger fucking her while her husband, his father, sat a few feet away. She loved it. She felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach. They turned into a flock of birds. It was wonderful; she knew she was soon going to explode like an overheated pressure cooker. She didn't want Jimmy to stop, not when she was so close and the intense forbidden pleasure felt so good, but still she worried, would she be able to stifle the bestial orgasmic howl building up in her gut?

That's when fate intervened. Her husband started to snore. She moaned, long and low. He didn't move. She let out a strong passionate moan, he didn't budge. Jimmy's fingers continued to pump rapidly in and out and the birds in her belly turned into screaming eagles. It was coming. Everything seemed to slow down and she needed it to hurry up. She was so damn close!

She grabbed her tits through her blouse and pushed her cunt into the fingers plowing her love hole. She slumped forward, licked her lips, and told Jimmy in a low sexy growl, "You're a very bad boy," as she came. Her body shook and she buried her face in her son's shoulder, partially muffling her voice while she moaned, "Uhhhhhhhhh fuck yes," before melting down into a series of incoherent groans. While she wanted to scream, but there was no way she would get away with it, and she pressed her mouth into Jimmy, groaning in ecstatic exhilaration. For several long moments all she knew was her orgasm, it was her universe.

Finally, she slumped against her son. He wrapped an arm around her, occasionally kissing her. When she was able to stand they woke Roger and helped him upstairs, where they undressed and pulled a blanket over him. He was soon snoring away. Jenny placed her hand on the back of her son's neck, pulling his face to hers, and at the same time forcing her hand past the band of his gym shorts to fondle his hard cock.

She ended the kiss and placed her hands on his chest. "Honey, wait for me in your bedroom, I'll be there in a minute." And then, before he bolted from the room, "Oh, one thing. You need to learn something about girls, when we fuck," Jenny noticed, with appreciation, how the crude word sent a shudder of desire through her son, "we like the place to be neat and clean. I know I've been saying this to you for years, but from now on keep your room spic and span and the sheets washed several times a week."

Jimmy perceived the implied promise; today was not a one time thing, there'd be plenty of Mommy-pussy in the future. He replied, with a broad horny grin, "Yes Mom," and headed for his bedroom. Jenny opened her lingerie drawer, rejecting several items before settling on a sheer red baby doll. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her breasts and erect nipples, swollen with need, as well as her newly shaven cunt, were clearly visible. She ran her hands down her sides and cupped her full tits. At the risk of being immodest, she thought, she still had it - the years of careful dieting and hours in the gym had paid off. She was done with tamping down her sex drive to please her husband. And with young men like her son and Scottie available, why should she?

Still, she thought, Jimmy might need some education about making love to a woman. Fucking him in a car in a parking garage was great and she looked forward to doing it again, but a girl did like to prolong it sometimes. She grabbed some massage oil from the bathroom and headed down the hall. When she arrived she was pleased to see her naked son making the bed. The piles of junk in his bedroom were gone. He couldn't have put them away that fast - they must be stashed in his closet - but it was a start.

Jimmy turned when he heard her enter the room. He was happily startled by the sight of his mother in the baby doll, his glance racing up and down her body, as if he couldn't quite accept the notion that his sexy mother would dress this way for him. Jenny's gaze was more focused, drifting from his eyes to his erection. She considered pushing him backward and mounting him, but stuck to her resolve to ensure to make more patient love-making part of their repertoire. She helped her son make the bed and tossed him the massage oil.

"It's time for my back rub, stud," she announced, as she lay face first on the bed.

Jimmy whistled as he observed his mother's perfect form. He wanted to lift her ass up and shove his dick in her cunt, taking her doggy style. If he'd not already dumped three loads in her twat that day he probably would have done just that. However, he had enough wisdom to understand that his mother was offering him not just a day of sex, but regular access to her cunt. The better, and wiser, side of his nature won out. Best to give her what she wanted.

Jimmy did just that, running his strong hands inside her baby doll to work her back, neck, shoulders, arms, and leg. Jill, his girlfriend, loved a back rub and his experience showed as his mother purred in contentment. Forty minutes later, coating his hands with the oil, he focused on her ass. He located her gluteus and kneaded the muscle, beginning gently and gradually building up pressure. He used the base of his palms and his fingers to work out the few knots he found. His mother was completely relaxed. It was time.

He lightly kissed the small of her back before leaving a series of teasing kisses across her ass cheeks. His Mom's subdued coos let him know he was on the right track. He delighted her sweet ass with a line of barely perceptible diaphanous bites. Jenny gasped and when Jimmy slipped his hand between her legs and into her cunt there was no resistance. His Mom was soaking wet.

He spread her cheeks. Her light brown anus was clearly visible. He blew air on it and ran his tongue up the length of the crevice, licking her anus several times before forcing the tip of his tongue inside.

Jenny let out a sharp short groan, "Uuunnnhhh." Her husband never paid this kind of attention to her butt. She loved her husband, but any notion of fidelity had died when she pulled Scottie's cock into her pussy the evening before. She loved her son's cock and wanted more, a lot more. She was no longer going to deny herself the joy of sex. And not the kind of sex her husband prescribed, late at night, in the bedroom, lights off (although, she mused, there was nothing wrong with keeping that in the mix), but impulsive sex, public sex, crazy sex. She would return to a time where she exposed her sexual self to the world and took advantage of whatever resulted.

But first there was Jimmy. Not only was he a magnificent fuck, but his cock was right down the hall. She did not want exclusive rights, but she did want to make sure it'd be there when she wanted it. At the moment he was more than eager, but would the novelty of fucking his mother wear off? After all, she was twice his age. Then something else crossed her mind. Jimmy's animal energy in the car and now evident skills in the bedroom confirmed what she had long suspected, he was no virgin; Jimmy and Jill were doing it. She thought about Jill. She was not only brilliant and sweet, but tall, graceful, and lithesome with light blonde hair that hung down to her sweet round, slightly soft, ass. Who wouldn't be fucking that? But still, maybe she could offer Jimmy something Jill didn't.

Jenny reached back and spread her ass cheeks. Jimmy forced his tongue into her asshole and, when it grew tired, licked hard around the brown puckered opening. Jenny responded with enthusiasm, groaning, and when he pushed his tongue inside her, bleating in pleasure.

"Oh baby, ohh baby, keep it up. That feels so good."

Jimmy, coating a finger in her copiously flowing pussy, played with the opening of her asshole as he continued kissing and taking soft bites on her ass cheeks. His Mom was gasping and wiggling. Jimmy thought it was time to see how far she'd go. He re-coated the finger with her pussy juice and inserted it, up to the first digit, in her asshole. Jenny, eager for the invader, pushed her ass back and the finger sank all the way in. Her sharp response, "UMMMMM OH YEAH!" relieved Jimmy's momentary fear that he had gone too far.

Jimmy wiggled his finger in his mother's tight anus while taking short sharp nibbles on her ass. Inspired by his mother's feral mewls, he rammed three fingers into her cunt.

"OH YEAH JIMMY, THAT'S THE WAY."

Jenny raised herself to her knees, allowing her to move her ass freely in time with Jimmy's fingers. Then, the pitch of her voice rising, asked, "Does Jill let you fuck her up the ass?"

In normal times Jimmy's response to any parental question about his sex life would be to dissemble. These were not normal times. He was focused on his mother's asshole and the way she cooed and sighed as he made love to it. He had never ass-fucked a girl before, but his mother's reaction had given birth to the hope this would be the first time. Thus, Jimmy simply said, "No."

"Oh baby, then can I be the first? I used to love being fucked up the ass, but its been years. Your dad won't do it. How 'bout it baby, wanna fuck your mommy's ass. Wanna ream out her tush?"

"Shit, yeah!!"

He coated his penis with the oil, dripped some down the crevice of her ass, lay his dick between her ass cheeks, and slid it up and down, still wondering if his Mom might back out.

She did not. "Oh baby, your cock feels so good, it's so fricking big. It's time. You've taken your Mommy's pussy, now take her asshole. Cornhole your horny, crazy, sluttly mother." And then stifling a laugh she added, "I wonder what the word is, you're already a mother-fucker, now you can be a mother-cornholer."

Images of some of his favorite internet porn flicked through Jimmy's mind; he wanted to see how far his Mom's ass would stretch. He pushed her down to the bed and straddled her, holding himself up on one arm. He pushed the tip of his cock into her asshole, loving how the brown color at the entrance yielded to the pink inside. He leaned slightly back, using his cock as a lever to open her up. He then leaned forward, again leveraging her open. That's when he lost his balance. Her sphincter popped open and the head, followed by four inches of his cock, entered her.

Jimmy had not intended to plunge into her like this. He had intended to enter her nice and slow. But, before he could regain his balance he had shoved half his dick into her.

Jenny's body jerked. It felt like an iron girder, without warning, had been rammed up her ass. She bellowed and arched her back, pushing her stomach and ass into the mattress in a pointless attempt to escape. She glanced in the mirror trying to figure out what the hell her son was doing, but the trepidation on his face showed he was scared; it had been an accident. Jenny, recalled how she had long ago learned to love the pleasure-pain of a good ass fuck, and decided, what the hell, I might as well get it over with. She pushed her ass up, filling herself with the rest of his masterful dick. "Uuuuunnnnnhhhhhhhhh!!"

Concerned about the look on Jimmy's face she decided to let him know it was okay. Her voice a gumbo of lust, pain, and desire, she half-said, half-groaned, "Oh baby, you have a wonderful cock, beautiful cock. Fuck me, fuck my asshole with it, make me yours, show me who I belong to." The Jenny reached behind her, took hold of Jimmy's neck and pulled his head close to hers. She wanted the moment to be intimate, but also wanted to make sure he understood her fervid need. "I want your seed, I want it in my ass. Fuck me hard. Tell me when you're going to cum. I want to know."

Jimmy, inspired, began plunging into her without regard to her comfort. He was amazed, he was practically raping his mother's asshole and she was begging for more. She was offering herself to him, letting him know that this was not a one time thing, that from now on he was the man of the house, that his mother's body was his. Words came tumbling from him, "God yes, that's it, you sexy bitch, my little slave, my slut, my dirty little slut - so hungry for me, my fat dick in you ass..."

Catalyzed by the lingering discomfort, Jenny gasped as mini-orgasms swept through her. She struggled to hold on, trying to tamp down the massive orgasm she felt simmering inside. She wanted the tension to build; she wanted to wait until the moment Jimmy dumped his load into her. She was becoming more and more aroused as long-forgotten nerve endings in her asshole were resurrected and natural lubricants mixed with those her son had used. She loved it. She loved the way her son's fat hard dick probed each and every crevice of her tight asshole, the way her newly confident son asserted his dominance over her. Jenny panted as she felt the pressure continue to build within her.

"OHH BABY! I NEED THIS! OH I NEED SO BADLY TO BE FUCKED! OH YES! FUCK ME HONEY! OH YEAH FUCK ME! UMMMMM OH YEAH! YOU'RE SO BIG AND THICK! FUCK I LOVE YOUR COCK! UMMMM! OH! I LOVE IT! FUCK ME! I NEED YOUR CUM, FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM!!"

Jimmy needed no more hint that his Mom was ready. With a growl he started pounding her, devoid of a sympathy, feeling nothing other than the friction of the tightest hottest place he imagined his cock would ever be.

"TAKE MY CUM BITCH, TAKE MY CUM UP YOUR ASS!!"

Jenny knew how sore her asshole would be in the morning. She didn't care. What was important was the aggressive way her son was taking her. Whatever trepidation he had felt about fucking his mother had been forgotten. She wanted her son as her lover and as he pounded her asshole with complete abandon, she was sure he'd be back for more. She had no objection to her husband's polite gentlemanly love-making, but the joy of being fucked without reference to the rules, for the sheer joy of it, like dogs in heat, came pouring back to her. This was what she wanted. This is what her son was giving her now and what Scottie had given her yesterday. She looked in the mirror. There was no longer doubt in her son's face; it was a mask of crazed single-minded lust. She looked at herself; she liked what she saw; a beautiful woman who loved being fucked and was being fucked so damn well.

The sensations in Jenny's asshole merged with her cunt's carnal cravings. Her swollen clit emerged from its hood and she dragged it across a hard fold in the bed spread. Her son's massive cock, as it repeatedly rammed in and out, worked her g-spot through the thin wall of flesh separating her cunt and rectum. It was un-fucking-believable. She needed Jimmy to fuck her intensely, hard, almost brutally. Her voice was strained with passion and desperation when she cried, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, REAM ME OUT YOU FUCKING STUD." For a brief second her mind's eye drifted to her husband, snoozing down the hall, and then the image was supplanted by a blinding, almost painful, explosion of light as an orgasm ripped through her. Jenny let out a ear-piercing scream, more animal than human, as the orgasm whipped-sawed through her body with a physical intensity that relegated the clitoral and vaginal orgasms she had limited herself for years to a lesser universe.

Jimmy had known his mother was beautiful and in the past twenty-four hours had learned of her sexual side, but the writhing slut underneath him, squirming and begging for more while he jack-hammered his cock in and out of her ass, was something beyond his imagination. He had discovered the mother-lode. A cock-hungry bitch ready to try anything and available most any time of the night or day. And she was his mother; the sexiest hottest woman he knew.

When his mother screamed as she was swept away by the tsunami of her orgasm, her anus twitched, convulsed, and contracted, clamping down on his cock; it was beyond tight. His balls churned and another bucket of cum shot the length of his cock, coating the inside of her anus. Jimmy's body shook and shivered, thrashing on top of his mother's convulsing form.

They lay together, their sweaty spent bodies slumped against each other. It was Jenny, re-claiming in part the mother's role, who spoke first.

"Two rules stud. First, and most important, you and I are going to fuck. We are going to fuck a lot. And if you have any fantasies, bring them on, it's time to live them. You are certainly going to live mine. Second, while I expect discretion, we are free to have other lovers. I don't expect you to give up Jill and from the look on Lauren's face last night, I suspect she's open to a lot more."

How did she know about Lauren? Jimmy picked his head from the bed and looked at his mother. He was about to ask, but stopped, it was a question best left for later.

When it was clear that Jimmy was not going to respond, Jenny said, "Agreed?"

"Agreed."

About thirty minutes later Jenny struggled to her feet and headed to the door. Jimmy's eyes greedily followed her and then, as she was about to leave, he said, "Mom, run a finger up your ass."

When she did she felt his sticky seed and smiled. "Now who's cum is this?" she asked, before sucking a dab of it from the tip of her finger and winking. "Good night stud. As I said, get ready to fuck me often and hard."

12