All Comments on 'The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 08'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
sabra16023sabra16023about 7 years ago
Great story

Please continue writing, waiting for next chapter. Thanks

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
It is not stagnating for me

I am loving this and hope we keep going for quite a while yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Possibly the best explanation ive read thus far in describing the subject:

"When I look at this picture, it gets me thinking that... we have no good reason to feel bad about us, not really. We're not hurting anyone. Us has genuinely no impact on how worse or better the world is. We feel bad because society tells us to. The same society that once forbade women to vote. The same society that enabled one human being to enslave another. The same society that burned witches at the stake, that outlawed same-sex love, and the same society that tells a girl that there's only one way to love her brother. But here's the thing about society: it is not a moral compass for one to abide to. It is but a reflection of what the masses perceive as right at the moment. And it changes, constantly shifts, but always pushes forward, toward progress and liberty, and free love. It may not be in our lifetime, but there will be a day where a future Ellie and Oliver will be free to love each other."

Well done. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Probably the best so far

Even though I was highly sceptical about Ellie's lightning fast change of mood I actually enjoyed this chapter the most so far. A lot has been clarified between them and it all went for the better, even if her friendship with other girls might suck for a bit. Dave & Kara getting together was a bit predictable (to fend of drama, you know) yet it served its purpose nicely and offered even a bit of comical relief here and there and I'm genuinely happy for them if it works in the long run. Giving us some respite from Michela and her grandparents fussing over her fears was another great decision that allowed us to get even more intimate with the MC couple and their sexual & emotional needs for each other (though 3-4 pages of it might have been a tad too much).

Still it was clearly worth a decent 5* and it once more reinvigorated my interest for this story.

P.S. You did however failed to keep your promise that Ch. 8 will be 10+ pages :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This chapter

..is so worth the wait, every agonizing day of it. I had to check the site every day for updates on this one, which unarguably is your best ever.

BM chill, who's complaining about the story being stagnant? No hurries please. Drag this series out, you won't hear (or read) a thing from me.

And more importantly, pardon my being so inconsiderate seeing as this was posted just now, when will chapter 9 be ready?

- your big, shameless fan 😁

teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 7 years ago
Following this

Each time I read another chapter I must get the players right in my head. Once I do that all is good. Waiting for more to come. Well done

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5* also.

however Elle needs to be sure not to believe the worse in Oliver when ever anyone tells her something that might be a wedge between the two of them. She needs to seek out Oliver and get his take before she goes off the deep end. Is there some characteristic in her that makes her think she is not good enough for him which weakens her confidence about how he feels about her? This has been a recurring theme throughout this story. And it is getting a little tiring. If these were real people this likely would be a relationship stopper. The doubt would win out over the self-confidence and eventually split the relationship. Hopefully this chapter has dispelled that but I am not sure it has and this needs to be resolved.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Another great chapter to this story! Thank you!

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
10/10

Liked this installment of TTYMmF. The deepening of the emotional connection between Oliver and Ellie was really good, and of course a little of the trademark BM jealousy. But am I looking forward to moving on with the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Pain

Still not a fan of the painful sex.

And if a story is stagnating, it's because it is. Don't tell us to 'wait and see' just make it flow every time.

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 9

will, hopefully, be available next week; there's still work to be done. I'm glad to see you liked this one, and I apologize it wasn't the 10+ pages I promised:)

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 7 years ago
Really enjoyed it after the first page...

...because the drama of Ellie seeing Kara, with her misinterpreting Oliver "hitting on her" should not have sent Ellie into a "cheating rage" even once she saw him laughing with the redhead Jill. I'm sorry, but that didn't fit and it felt like these characters were being tortured unnecessarily. I liken it to the excessive torture of potential lovers on Mexican soap operas I followed for research a few years ago and that's what they did--once they overcame all the normal obstacles to the romance one would expect, then they were tortured 2x over that. That's what this felt like.

After that, the story resumed where I'd expect them to be, although I have to agree the "pain" seems a bit disconcerting. I do love how he does eat her and drives her wild. You describe it so well, between the oral and the sexual union that I can never complain about that, although it did seem there was too much "moralizing" during them joining about "where no brother should be," as too much of that will remove the charm from the story. Mention it once and move on. I did enjoy the fact you opened Oliver up to possibly being open to impregnating Ellie with his baby so she could have one, as that would be the ultimate acceptance of their union--not to mention the fact they both could care less what anyone else thinks by that kind of commitment. I found it quite appropriate that she was fucking him in the basement because they both can't get enough of each other. BUT the ultimate supreme touch was her finding that photo of her and him together when they were young; that was really sweet and so touching.

There does appear to be some character stagnation as I did expect to see the natural continuation to lead to Ellie and Oliver addressing having children or how to deal with their family, since that initial commitment seemed addressed a few chapters ago. I hope to see progress on that, aside from Ellie spending more time with Michaela, which is touching. I'd hope Michaela will heartily accept it first, which would make the 'grandparents' come along faster.

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
Cock

It kind of makes sense now that Ellie doesn't like sucking cock, since her high school teacher basically sexually assaulted her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
About her daughter

I've got a feeling that the relationship between Oliver & his daughter is detoriating a bit due to Ellie so plz fix that coz I don't like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Greatest Line

" Trying to understand what's so special about fucking Jill." Its the context of the line that makes it hilarious . The innocence of Jill and the fact that Ellie proclaimed they were no more , priceless .

Ellie's jealousy rages are very understandable . Even though O is no player , his character makes women gravitate towards him in a bewitched manner . In the end it was not about Ellie's insecurities but rather being overwhelmed by having to fight for her man constantly , she needed assurance from him personally . I love the jealous portrayals as they are so detailed and accurate even though many people will not openly admit . Lastly please Bmatter , there is no stagnation , you had to cover all these little corners and angles before moving on , don't forget you are a master at details and we don't want you to omit that because of being rushed by your haters . Your biggest strength is you write about "Great Love" the sex is a bonus and the incest can be symbolic of any great love obstacles but you stories marinade heavy love . The best writer here , Thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is it

..next week already? Please tell me chapter 9 is almost about ready!

One of the reasons why this chapter is my favorite (to date) is well, the drama. And you really do deliver esp on this aspect BM, you have a way of making readers feel what your characters are feeling.

I was right about Kara causing conflict between E and O. Could you expand Jill's exposure also? I'm thinking of a company outing or something. She caused the couple that much trouble without even having a single line? I wonder how much more so if she'd actively seek out O. I think that would be fun, no?

And pardon me again, but I demand updates on chapter 9. ✌😊✌

- you big shameless fan

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Firstly, I'd like to show my appreciation to you guys and gals. Your comments are such a delight to read, and I don't take them for granted. I savor each and every one of them, so again, thank you; you're awesome :) Regarding the story, some good news and bad news. Which would you like first? The good, you say? Very well, I'll start with the good: Chapter 9 is just a few days away, and it is a terrific chapter, I think, of similar length to this one, packed with drama, of the kind that pushes the story forward, so you have something to look forward to.

Moving on to the bad (not very bad): Chapter 10 is still being written, and Chapter 11 (most likely the last one) has yet to be conceived, so expect longer waiting periods up the horizon. I'll work my hardest to deliver them as fast as possible but not at all cost. I will not compromise on the quality of the material. You deserve the best, and so I will give you my absolute best.

So, yeah, we're approaching the end of this tale, but don't say your goodbyes just yet. Three chapters is a significant read. If you're getting sad at the thought, I assure you, so am I, but every story needs to end, and this one is no different. So again, thank you for your love and support, and let us hope the wait for Chapter 9 is brief.

-BM

RichardGRichardGabout 7 years ago
Where is the new part

It's now Friday The 24 th of Feb. still haven't seen part 9 yet, and you told us it would be out earlier this week. Come on man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh my

..goodness. No chapter 9 yet. 🤐🤐🤐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No pressure..

But it's been half a month already. Any updates?

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 9

should be available with the next wave of publications (11 hours give or take). Just saw it was approved.

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago

I love it, don't get me wrong, but the sex scenes become kind of overwhelmingly long. They're well written, and hot, but I don't know, I find myself enjoying the interstitial drama-bits a lot more, and I wish the ratio were more skewed towards them. Still though, easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What rake said

Yeh what he said

JagnagJagnagabout 5 years ago
Same as Rake456

The amount of description for the party was ... none really

But

The sex in the laundry room was like ... never ending, 2/3 pages that i skipped through as read it all before.

If you reduced all the sex scenes in this story it would be how long ? 3 chapters maybe 4.

Blackmatter, yes you can write, but you need to quell some of your sex scenes mate.

Last chapter i only gave 3* as i got bored !!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
i like the story a lot

but i'm beginning to worry it has no end. at least not a good one. and that would be bad. i gave it 5 stars - but going forward i may wait to see how it ends.

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
WHAT RAKE SAID

THIS IS A GREAT STORY SO FAR, BUT THE TRUTH IS THE SEX IS GETTING A BIT OVERWHELMING. THE SCENES ARE WELL THOUGHT OUT AND WRITTEN, BUT ARE BECOMING A BIT LONG IN THE TOOTH. It's STARTING TO BORE ME THAT I SKIP SOME OF THE REPETITIVE ONES JUST TO GET ON WITH A GREAT STORY. LEAVE THE LONG DESCRIPTIONS FOR THE REAL IMPORTANT SCENES. SHORTEN, FOR EXAMPLE, THE LAUNDRY ROOM SCENE

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Well Done

Nicely done, I enjoyed this a lot thou i feel the sex scenes are becoming a bit to much. I prefer the story line to be built and stuff more. The story not the sex is what makes thiz so awesome. Thou the sex is still awesome. 5 stars from me.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

at this point `i refuse to call it a romance...

from the 7 pages in this chapter, there were maybe 3 Pages (generous) Story.

Romance isn't just telling each other "I love you's" or having passionate sex.

For example, after the Sex in her Apartment, he wanted to leave for Michaela (after her confession she hated being apart from him), but Ellie childish, manipulative, psychotic behavior, he stayed.

The romantic thing would've been, to pack her things and come with him to his daughter, deepen more the relationship between them. (what would've been the problem about that?)

NOT make him choose between her and his daughter...the F was that about??

At this point, the Story hardly resembles any romance at all.

Whenever they're together they have sex for 2 1/2 Pages long. Then comes one or two paragraphs of some sort of "Story" and back to sucking face or some repeated "drama" and back to sex for 2 1/2 Pages long. (summarizing also the last 2 Chapters)

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd read

My previous comment says it all, I skipped a bunch of the sex scenes when reading Cos it was just a bit much.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I know it's years too late, but would have been better with more romance and drama and less sex. I kept expecting more of Karra, Dave and the rest of Elli's friends. The party was a great opportunity for some drama. The thought of Elli in 5 inch heals and white stocking, garter and no panties bracing herself against a washer was really awesome though. I gave this chapter 5 stars anyway. And so, you made a liar out of me again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ellie is such an insecure idiot it ruins the whole story for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think she is a nut case who'd cut your duck off in the middle of the night for some perceived offence.

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

lol i find it funny that the first time i read this story Ellie didnt seem all that crazy to me i didnt really pay attention to how she acted and some of the shit she pulls i just focused on the love story between the two. This sec time through though Ellie belongs in a mental hospital. Some of the shit she says and or does to Oliver is just fucking psycho. still really like the story but God damn is she a psycho

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Ellie is STILL a serious nut job...she fucks with the feelings of everyone around her...she is admittedly selfish and self-centered; what she really needs is a good, solid SPANKING to fix the attitude and get her in line with everybody else.

Dave is her twin(?)...and her brother, yet acts like he is a commodity to be traded off/get Kara's attention off Oliver!!?? The things she said about Oliver...again, a spanking is in order (I am not talking abuse or BDSM crap, I mean some discipline for the girl...I hesitate to call her a woman, even tho' she IS 27!!)

The future for Oliver is sure to be happy, he has MICHELA to take his attention; the issue with Ellie...not so,clear to me here...so, Author, write on, let's see how you "work things out" in the next chapters!

By the way...**5** stars, as usual, most enjoyable tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a great story and very well written The vocabulary is very colorful and spot on, particularly regarding the sex scenes. It can, however, be too much even of a good thing, which is why I found myself skipping some of those. Also, I do not particularly like Ellie. She appears very self-centered in a childish way, needy and with a low self-esteem. Also, I find some of the other characters a bit one-dimensional, like Kara (who likewise appear self-centered and somewhat mindless) and Dave. I think this part would have benefitted from a little less sex and a little more psychological development of the characters. I'll go on to read the next part and we'll see what happens.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

Ellie really is psychotic. In her jealousy (Kara and Jill) and in her sex (although Oliver isn't any better there:)

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

A very psychotic personality has surfaced in Ellie, and I am wondering if it will destroy the relationship, she and Oliver have established between them. It will be interesting to see what will develop. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

not going to lie Ellies whole speech with the picture made me cry. it was so poetic and pretty.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The way they talk to other reads like what you'd get if Andrew Dice Clay tried to write a romance novel.Pure comedy

RsHmarRsHmar6 months ago

Sometimes they talk way too much during sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The start of this chapter just screamed "Ellie insecurities in overdrive!" I truly hoped it wasn't going to be one of those drama chapters caused by her issues again. Well that ship sailed fast.

Ellie REALLY fucking has deep insecurity and trust issues, and then some. She needs psychiatric help or this shit is never going to work. It's really sad. I have to wonder how she ever got engaged. Was Jason just oblivious to it all or is this shit limited only to Oliver for some reason? Why hasn't Oliver told her to get help for this - is he fucking blind too? I swear she's impossible to have an emotional conversation with. She just blows up and overreacts. Honestly I couldn't deal with that all the time.

Now as for Oliver and Michela, he needs to ease the fuck up and stop coddling her to death. She's never going to learn and grow to be more independent if he refuses her that independence and is always insisting on being there. It's doing more harm than good, and not just to her.

Anyway, when it's not silly drama it's just one sexcapade after another. Too much of it devalues each instance of it. I find myself scrolling through the sex at increased pace because it's just too frequent and thus feels repetitive. And the scenes are too damn long. 50+ paragraphs to cum, for fuck sake, no one takes that long. Speed that shit up.

Kara is one shallow-ass bitch. I wonder why she hasn't found a decent guy yet. It's a mystery. Good luck with that, whoever has the misfortune of ending up with her.

Another good touching speech about love and how their love is not wrong; society is. And the reasons were very compelling, too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the story could use less sex. We totally understand that Ellie and Oliver are hot for each other and extremely compatible in the bedroom. We know he’s got a good dick and she has great tits.

Now, I think we have to focus on the dynamics, which are more dramatic. We see that Dave is temporarily bought off, but clearly, the rest of the family isn’t. Furthermore, it’s a bit of an insult to Oliver when Ellie constantly talks about him as a different person. People do change and grow, but they are one in the same. It makes me think that her love is a bit more shallow. I understand that they had the conversation, but still… it would be better said that Oliver grew into the man he was meant to be rather than he became a different person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous