The Third Thumb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not take any more! I turned her over onto her back, eased her legs open and lay fully on her, kissing and hugging her. She put her hands around my neck, and with her tongue twining with mine, widened her legs and raised her knees in an unmistakable invitation to fuck her.

My wildest fantasy come true.

I guided my now wildly throbbing cock to her golden gate, stroked the head up and down her lips several times and slowly inserted it into her. Her hips came up to meet me, urging me to continue.

"Don't concern yourself with restraint Matt." She whispered. "I anticipated that this would happen, so I took one of my pills last night. I've been taking them for a couple of weeks now, ever since I decided that I intended to get you into bed. I've seen how you have been looking at me and I knew it was only a matter of time. So, go ahead, enjoy yourself. I certainly intend to enjoy it. Just pull a pillow under me. I assure you that it will add considerably to the action."

Encouraged, I was only to eager to proceed. She didn't know I was still a virgin and I had longed for this first experience of a woman's body. I pushed slowly into her and heard a sharp intake of breath. A little more, and more, till I was fully in, hard against her mons. Then nature and instinct took over.

With Jill pushing up against me, I began that age old action, that rhythm of creation that is as natural as breathing; untaught but with the immeasurable accumulated memories of evolution. .

" Start with long slow strokes," she commanded. "Then change gradually to short faster ones, and then repeat the process!"

I followed her instructions with increasing enthusiasm. Nothing had quite prepared me for this first experience of being in a woman's body. I had not dreamed that such pleasure was possible! I had known the feelings that come with heavy petting and foreplay with a girl in the back of the family car, but not this.

How can one describe the indescribable. I had read all kinds of explicit books and magazines, but they, in no way, even began to approach this wonder. It seemed that my cock was encased in a warm satin sheath, caressing me with a million feathery fingers, holding me gently to provide the friction to gain the stimulation to achieve the orgasm I so desperately longed for.

I did not even consider her needs, such was my total absorption in my own. It was only at that moment that I realized that my moans and grunts were being echoed by her whimpers and gasps at each forceful stroke, and that her whole body was shaking.

Why, I didn't know! She was straining hard into my every effort, so I knew she was not objecting to my onslaught. Rather, she was evincing every indication of welcoming it. I could now recognize the sensations of my own completion, that intense longing to achieve fulfillment that only increased friction could obtain.

I rammed everything I possessed deep into her with increased speed and violence and felt that exquisite, blessed release of the almost unbearable pressure as I blasted spurt after endless spurt into her shuddering body.

I could feel her go almost rigid, and worrying that she had not attained her own climax, I continued for the few moments that my diminished stamina would permit.

" Its OK, Matt," I heard her whisper. " I came at the same time, so you can either rest or continue as you wish."

Much as I wanted to go on, ad infinitum, with this incomparable exercise, I simply had to stop, breathless and exhausted, but was determined, whatever the cost, to prolong being inside her as long as possible. She sensed this intention, wrapped her legs around me and allowed her body to relax.

"I get the strongest impression that this was your first time." She smiled. "If so, I hope it was as good as you have dreamed about all these years."

"Are you kidding." I replied. " It was my first time and I'm very happy it was with you. I sincerely pray that it wont be the last. I can only hope that an experience of such magnitude can be repeated. It was so marvelous that I find it difficult to believe that it can be enjoyed time and time again."

"Well Matt, I think you're about to find out. I can feel you growing harder as you speak!"

She was right. Merely thinking about fucking her again had produced the effect that she had noticed. My cock was now rock hard again. She tightened her legs and began to urge herself against me, slowly rotating her hips as she did so.

I needed no urging. The very thought of experiencing those unbelievable sensations once again was sufficient to increase my burgeoning desire to a state of near frenzy. My rod was now harder and bigger than I could recall. I slid my hands under her shoulders and dug them firmly into her hair

Beginning slowly, I commenced pumping her with full length strokes, the more to completely enjoy those glorious sensations which had flooded my whole being just a few minutes before and which I now was eager to know again.

It was beyond belief. Previously, I was so overcome with pure lust and the overwhelming drive to achieve a climax that I did not pause to really relish what I was doing. But, with the all consuming need satisfied I was now better able to appreciate the incomparable wonder and delight of a willing woman's body.

My cock was being squeezed and caressed by myriad minute muscles which tightened and relaxed in an ever varying sequence of patterns, always changing as I entered and re-entered that domain of exquisite joy. At that moment I prayed that it would last for ever!!!

"Faster Matt," she gasped, "Faster. I'm nearly there. Whatever you do, don't stop."

Such my total absorption in my own selfish pleasure that I had almost forgotten that I had a partner in my endeavors whose needs echoed my own. It was only at that point that I fully realized that she was returning thrust with thrust, moan with moan, holding me so tight that I could feel her whole body begin to vibrate,

Acceding to her demand, I increased my efforts to bring her to her completion and in doing so felt that familiar pressure building in my balls, a pressure that demanded release, with the only release being the result of increasing that most pleasurable activity known to man, fffffucking a responsive woman.

Placing my hands under her hips to achieve maximum insertion, I rammed myself into her with escalating speed and ferocity. Her bed shook and squeaked with each violent attack, with her body coming up to meet me in perfect unison. Her pussy was hotter and more liquid with every second, with her breathing as ragged and forced as my own as I continued to pound into her.

My own orgasm exploded with a force I did not believe possible without permanent damage as I blasted my whole being into her receptive depths. I felt her go rigid and then vibrate as I realized that she too was in her own violent climax. For violent it was as she shook and bucked more forcefully into me than I had done to her!!

I held her tightly as she shook and shuddered in lessening spasms and gradually loosened my grip, kissing her gently as I did so in a heartfelt expression of my gratitude for her unreserved gift of love. For that was simply what it was. No conditions, no demands, no promises. Kisses are not contracts and neither is consensual sex.

We both relaxed slowly, coming down from that peak we had both ascended in delightful union until our breathing regained some degree of normality. I was still on her, still in her, but much as I tried to remain in that soft prison, nature would not permit and as I gradually softened I slipped out of her.

She sighed reluctantly. I kissed her sweet lips with infinite care, moved down her now limp body, kissed each breast, carried on down, kissing and licking as I progressed until I came to heavens gate, kissed and tongued and retraced my path to her face. I ran my lips to her eyes, her cheeks, her chin, neck and shoulders and finally, once more to her breasts.

" Mmmm." She murmured. " I like that touching and kissing after the loving. It gives a sense of completion. I suggest you now take a shower while I soak in a hot bath for half an hour. It will provide the finishing touch to this most original method of treating a sprained ligament. We can then have some breakfast, or, more accurately, some early brunch."

She was right. Time certainly flies when one is having fun. It was already nearly twelve thirty.

With a final kiss I helped out of bed and though she was obviously almost recovered from her injury, I assisted her to the bathroom.

"One request Sis from your adoring brother."

"Sure Matt, what is it." She smiled.

"It's a warm summers morning, so please do not wear anything when you come down. I do so love to look at you and this will indulge one more of those wild fantasies that I have held for so many years."

She looked at me, said nothing and stepped into the bathroom.

I realized that she was nude when I spoke to her, but I considered that a natural extension of the therapeutic massage. Coming to me that way was different and would signal a completely new relationship.

I took a leisurely shower for I knew she would take more time for a hot soak and, I assumed, some minor makeup and hair drying, so I busied myself by preparing brunch.

Choosing something I knew we both liked. scrambled eggs and toast, adding chopped mushrooms and chives. Jill liked freshly brewed coffee, and whilst I enjoyed its roasted aroma, I preferred strong Indian tea, as it came, with out milk or sugar.

Hearing her come into the kitchen, I turned to see if she had implemented my request. I was wearing just shorts since I did not wish to embarrass her should she have chosen not to humor me. She saw immediately the expression of disappointment on my face when I saw she was wearing a robe, firmly belted at the waist. I also saw that she had brushed her hair and applied some light makeup Not that she needed it. She sparkled with good health and the innate awareness of her own vivacious attraction.

" You look absolutely gorgeous Jill, " I said, trying to mask my regret, "brunch is almost ready for my lovely lady."

" Smells good, but first things first!"

Saying which, she casually removed her robe, draping over a chair.

She stood before me, head back, legs slightly apart.

She was all that a man could hope for. Fresh from the bath, her skin glowed, her hair shone and her breasts jutted, firm and high, and though small by today's voluptuous standards, required no artificial aid to stand proud. With her trim athletes body, she owed nothing to artifice, all to nature.

"I was about to ask if you approved, but I can see that you most obviously do."

She was quite correct. The sight of her standing before me was enough to stimulate a dead man!! She walked to me, and

"Your turn," she chuckled, and pushed my shorts to the floor. She had just a little difficulty in persuading them past my defiant erection and was very careful not to touch it.

I made to put my arms around her, but she very firmly held me off.

"If you touch me now I have the definite feeling that our brunch would become an early supper."

Much as I wanted her, I had to agree with her assessment. Being as gallant as I could, I held a chair for her to sit, aaaaaaand with as much aplomb as I could muster, I served the breakfast. Rather awkward to maintain a modicum of dignity when naked and sporting a massive hard on.

"I noticed that you are still limping slightly, how are you feeling now."

"Almost fully recovered," she replied, and with a twinkle, " another massage this evening should see me fully recovered by tomorrow. I assume you know someone who can provide this treatment. I can assure you that he will receive appropriate reimbursement!"

And that jocular comment set the tone for the rest of the day with us both being as easy and natural as was our normal relationship. The very thought of her rewarding my ministrations did little to reduce my rampant rod, but, as we ate and talked, thankfully, it began to subside.

I made to rise but she waved me back.

"No, you prepared a delicious meal. I will clean the table and wash up."

She did so and I watched her drying the dishes. She did not realize the provocative sight that she presented. Each movement of her irresistible body resulted in a tantalizing jiggle of her beautiful breasts to the point where I could no longer keep my hands off her

I walked up behind her, put my arms around her and captured each one, squeezing gently and rolling her nipples between my fingers and thumbs. I felt her tremble and push herself back into me, capturing my hard cock between her cheeks. .

"I was going to ask you were going to do for the remainder of the morning," she laughed," but I can feel that the answer to that question is somewhat self evident."

She leaned her head back against my shoulder, turned and offered her lips to be kissed, and, at the same time, wriggled her hips to further inflame my already frantic rod.

I turned her round, embraced her violently and tried to put my tongue down her throat. Now, beyond any thought of self control, I put my hands under her hips and lifted her till my cock was between her legs and nuzzling her pussy.

"Not here, Matt, lets try your bed this time."

Only too willing to accede to her delightful suggestion, I picked her up, carried her down the few steps to my bedroom and laid her reverently on my bed.

"I haven't been down here since you hurt your back and I used to bring your meals to you to help Mom. I have the strange feeling that this visit will result in a different experience, and one that is likely to be the first of many."

"Count on it," I assured her.

I lay over her, kissing and licking her face, neck and shoulders and moved down between her open legs to her delicious breasts. I endeavored to take each one into my greedy mouth, and teased her now hard nipples with the tip of my tongue. By this time she was twisting and groaning with overwhelming pleasure, and as I moved further down I heard her sharp intake of breath as she realized where I was going.

I paused briefly to tongue her navel, tracing my tongue down through her soft perfumed pubic hair to arrive at her sweet treasure. I eased her knees up over my shoulders and promised myself that I would try to return as much pleasure as she had bestowed on my grateful being the previous evening.

Opening her unresisting legs as wide as possible, I ran my tongue between her lips, up and down several times, hearing her gasp with pleasure, before moving to the soft white skin between her thighs.

I kissed and licked the one side and moved across to the other to repeat this treatment, pausing momentarily only to tongue her clitoris in passing. She was now groaning and bucking so violently that I was forced to firmly hold her rear whilst I continued to please and arouse her.

She suddenly grabbed my hair and forced my mouth against her pussy

"Please make me come this way Matt! I love it this way."

Locating her now swollen clitoris, I gently began palpating her pleasure button. I now had to hold onto her hips even more firmly, since she was twisting and squirming very violently, emitting all kind of moans and cries as she did so. I wondered whether I had been so noisy the previous evening!

She began to shudder in that manner that I had come to recognize as the start of her orgasm. I increased the tempo of my efforts, pistonning my tongue into her as deeply as I could, while she aided my efforts by pulling my head into her with all her strength

She gave one convulsive cry, went absolutely rigid and commenced to shake and shudder in that unmistakable manner of her total orgasm. I continued my ministrations to ease her down from this high until her body ceased its quaking and moved up to hold her.

Her eyes were still tightly closed so I kissed them, and then her lips. Not passionately but tenderly, and with loving understanding of this precious moment. .

A few minutes passed.

She was now still and quiet,easy of breath.

She opened her eyes and allowed herself to smile through the few tears that she could not hold back.

"That was incredible Matt. I have never experienced anything like that before. Please tell me we can do that again sometime. For now, how about you, but I warn you I am so replete and totally exhausted with that unbelievable episode that I cannot muster the energy you deserve.

You can fuck me now and any time you wish. In fact I wish we had the situation where you could fuck me every night, most mornings and any afternoon when the opportunity presented itself. You will recall that I suggested that a couple of my friends might be interested in receiving similar treatment. Forget it. I am willing and able to accommodate all of your considerable surplus energy. But, if you can muster enough willpower to wait for maybe half an hour for me to recover, I will do my damnedest to try to make you feel as good."

I laughed.

"My dear,dear girl. You have already given me more than most men receive in a lifetime If I have managed to repay, in kind, the exquisite pleasure that you have bestowed on you grateful brother, I am well rewarded. I cannot promise to repeat this activity more than once per day, but one can try.

In the meantime, I can wait as long as you wish, remembering that Mom and Dad will be back a little later. I was so excited by what I was doing to you and your evident reaction that I achieved an albeit mild climax myself, so we can postpone any further activity till tonight. You can come down tonight when they are asleep."

Looking up at me, she smiled and nodded.

She sat up, looked around and commented.

" Its rather bare. Looks as though it was furnished from the local thrift store. And those decorations. What the heck are they?

" Firstly, yes, most of this stuff came from garage sales and local adverts. As for the decorations, they are all classic cars with the relevant details and exploded views of the engines. I took me a long time to collect them. There are couple of girlie calendars somewhere, but that is what they are, calendars."

I stood and held out my arms to her to help her to her feet. She came into my arms, embraced me and kissed me, gently, sweetly with closed velvet lips. She then made a serious error of judgment.

She moved her hips closer to mine and rubbed her breasts across my chest.

The result was immediate and predictable.

"I thought you said you were OK to wait!" she crooned."Your monster says otherwise. He is obviously still hungry and is looking for somewhere to feed."

"With that kind of treatment who can blame him." I gasped, holding her lovely rear and pulling her to me as tightly as possible,

"But as I said before, we can't take the chance, and much as I would like to indulge the monster, we have to break it up. Please don't make it any harder."

"I think its already hard enough for what I want" she grinned, " However, I understand your concern. So, just to keep him happy for the time being!"

And saying that, she slipped to her knees, cradled my balls in her hands and took all she could into her luscious mouth.

I literally shook with pleasure, and using more will power than I thought I possessed, I pulled her to her feet, slapped her rump and pointed firmly to the door.

"Begone you devil temptress, but remember exactly where you were for later!"

She laughed, put out her tongue, rolled it around suggestively and with complete control, considering her being naked, returned to her room.

Mom and Dad arrived about fifteen minutes later and apologized for their tardiness

That night she came to my room and returned early next morning.

It proved to be a most amusingly frustrating night.

I had no conception of the amount of noise generated by a healthy vigorous bout of sexual intercourse. My furniture was functional, not stylish. The bed squeaked and complained at each thrust. I groaned and grunted, Jill moaned and emitted muted mewing cries. This in a setting that needed relative quiet.