The Third Time's the Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I drove up to the house at 5:25, I think I looked better than I had in years. My hairdresser had completely redone my look. She had clipped my ends and made my hair look crisper and fuller. She had also applied reddish highlights to my naturally brown hair. It made it look brighter and made me look younger and more fun.

I had bought a simple looking navy blue dress too. Blue was one of Dale's favorite colors. I thought the navy blue would go well with the midnight blue paint job on his Mustang. I had bought new lingerie, but I'd bought them to make me feel special. Dale was not a lingerie type guy. He either liked me fully dressed or naked. Anything between was just a waste.

I was very successful. He couldn't take his eyes off of me. I knew I looked really good, at least for me when he stepped up to me and almost kissed me. I laughed at the awkward look on his face as he remembered that we were no longer married.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"I wouldn't have stopped you," I giggled. "Remember, this is YOUR divorce. As far as I'm concerned, I still belong to YOU."

"And everyone else," he spat before he could stop himself. His voice was so full of anger and pain that it made me realize again exactly how badly I had hurt him.

"No one else," I said softly. "I already told you that Andy was a mistake and I haven't been with anyone else since then. The thought of doing anything with anyone except you turns my stomach."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I don't want to ruin our dinner. It's just that seeing you all dolled up like this makes me realize what I lost."

As we drove to the restaurant, I talked about what was going on with Lauren and the family. He surprised me by knowing as much or more than I did. He not only knew things that I didn't know about, but there were events that he had been present for that I hadn't been invited to.

He not only knew about Ashley's first day of kindergarten, he took the morning off from work and had gone with Mindy and Jeff to drop her off. He'd taken pictures and video and then gone back to pick her up from school and had taken her and her sister out for ice cream afterwards.

He also knew that Lauren had been talking to a young man who worked in the pharmacy across the street from the restaurant she worked in. She liked the man a lot and was so impressed by what he did that she was considering entering a pharmacy tech program at the local community college. He was overjoyed because he didn't want her to be a waitress for her whole life.

That again had me choked up. Dale loved our kids so much more than Andy was capable of. He was more involved in their lives than I was. I was so busy scheming to get him back that I had forgotten now truly amazing he was.

A couple hours later, after a wonderful dinner and a walk along the riverfront. Dale and I were in bed. I was tingling all over in that way that I only got from him. He had eaten my pussy until I just begged him to stop. I needed to have him inside of me. He took his time getting there.

He teased me mercilessly. Our tongues probed each other's open mouths hungrily while he pushed forward very slowly until he filled me up. I realized he was going very slowly because he was worried that I might still be sore from the night before.

"I want it, Dale. Take me," I said.

He continued with his slow and gentle moves but he ramped up the speed and the intensity of his strokes until our bodies were slamming together as hard as we could. I grabbed him around his hips and started pulling him into me and thrusting my hips up to meet him.

And then it happened. I looked into his face, into his eyes and I saw it. The laundry guy didn't have it. Andy didn't have it. When they looked down at me while fucking me, all they saw was pussy. Their biggest concern was getting a nut. I didn't matter. Nothing mattered except their body's urges and their own need for pleasure.

Dale didn't have that look. He saw me. I was amazed. All I saw on his face was love. I was such a fool. It was why even when we were supposed to just be fucking, there was so much kissing and caressing going on. Dale touched me all over. It wasn't just his dick going into my pussy. It was our entire bodies reaching for each other. It was our eyes seeking each other. It was our spirits trying to connect and link.

Every part of me wanted him. My legs didn't just lie listlessly to the sides. They wrapped themselves around him without conscious effort. They pulled him into me deeper and kept him there. Every part of my body tried its best to hold onto him and milk every drop of sperm he could produce.

And Dale didn't just fuck me once and get his fill. Unless we were out on the car or doing it somewhere other than out home, we made love until we had no energy left. Even lately with our quick sessions in the apartment, he always took time to wrap himself around me after we were done. I loved that more than the sex itself. It gave me that feeling of being loved and cared for.

I think we reached the same feeling at exactly the same time. We just expressed it in different ways. In my case, I suddenly realized, that there was no way anything else could ever match the feeling I got from Dale, whether in bed or out of it. Nothing else would do. I decided that I would stop trying to be so clever and give in to the love I felt for him. From that moment forward there would be no other men for me. There are plenty of other women in the world for them. From that moment forward, I would truly be Dale's alone. I would never have sex with another man for the rest of my life. No affairs, no quickies, no one except Dale would ever get between my legs again.

On Dale's part it was even more intense. He squeezed my hand involuntarily and asked, "Why?" From the tortured sound that single word made exiting his throat, I knew what he was asking and I knew the significance of the question.

All through our divorce proceedings and the time afterwards, we had never talked about what happened. It was as if the whole incident had been too painful for him to even address. Sense we had gotten back together, we had refused to open the subject up for fear of ruining our tenuous relationship. But now he had broached the subject.

I had to be very, very careful about how I answered him.

"Honey, men and women, age differently," I began. "When they reach our age, men start to slow down. Women on the other hand, in preparation for them losing their reproductive abilities in a few years, hit a phase where they need more sex than ever. We're like teenaged boys. All we think about is sex."

"But we were..." he began.

"I know," I said. "We were doing it far more than regularly, but it still wasn't enough. I just craved more. And Andy caught me at a point when I was really weak. He always had a way of getting to me, Dale. He could beat my ass and walk out on me. And two weeks later he'd show up drunk and I'd be eager to have sex with him. We just had this chemistry between us. We've always had it."

"Oh!" He said. In that same tortured voice. I realized then that I had goofed and had to fix it.

"But that's gone now," I said quickly. "That chemistry was destroyed when it cost me my husband. I swear to you that will never happen again with Andy or anyone for that matter. It was just too expensive."

I could feel his heart beating as we lay there wrapped up in each other. After a while I began to drift off to sleep. "Dale, Honey, I'm going to take a little nap here in your arms. Set the alarm to wake me at about midnight so I can go home," I said. "You might want me again before I go." I was hoping he did. I simply couldn't get enough of him.

"What if I want more after you're gone?" he asked.

"Call me and I'll come back," I said quickly.

"We used to do it in the morning, sometimes," he said. "What if I want that? I think you should stay over."

"Okay, Baby," I said. "Whatever you want." His arm clutched even more protectively around me as I snuggled against him even tighter, thanking the gods for what I really believed was the beginning of my second chance."

I was in heaven. I was spooning in Dale's bed with him after he had fucked me silly. There were so many questions I wanted to ask him but they would wait. I closed my eyes and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat. I awoke only moments before I knew that he had to get up for work.

I grabbed one of his shirts from the pile of clothing on the floor and put it on leaving it mostly open. Though Dale didn't like lingerie, he loved to see me in his clothes. I stepped out into the hallway as silently as I could and went down to the kitchen to make coffee for him. If he was as exhausted as I was, he would need it. All I had to do was go home and go back to sleep. He had a full workday to make it through. I was tingling all over and happier than I had ever been in my life. At the same time I felt as if I had climbed the highest mountain, after swimming the widest sea. I was completely drained.

As soon as I stepped into the kitchen, she turned the light on scaring the shit out of me.

"What are you...?" I began.

"I live here," she snapped before I could finish. "What are you doing here?"

"Your Dad and I went out to dinner and we uhm ... came back here afterwards..." I mumbled. "I'm going to make him coffee."

I tried to move past her to get into the cabinets that we kept the coffee in, but she wouldn't let me by. She looked me straight in the eye and spoke to me in a deadpan tone that allowed no misunderstandings.

"I love you mom," she said. "I really do. And I want to see both of you happy. But if you hurt him again ... I'll hurt YOU." Then she moved out of the way and went up to her room. "Make enough coffee for all of us," she yelled from upstairs.

I was still remembering both the look in her eyes when my daughter had just threatened me, but also I remembered the scene with Andy lying on the floor, twitching involuntarily after she had used her stun gun on him. I had no doubts that she would do the same or worse to me, if the need arose.

But over the next few weeks, the fact that Shannon knew about Dale and me actually made things easier. Unlike when we met at the apartment I shared with Lauren, time wasn't a factor. Also the house was big enough that if Shannon had friends over, Dale and I could easily find a place to be alone. It was almost like being a teenager again.

The biggest difference between Dale and other men that I had been with was that us being together wasn't always just sex. Dale genuinely loved just sitting around talking to me or watching a movie with me or us just sitting around being silly.

There were times when we just sat down on the sofa with a big bowl of popcorn and watched really stupid movies. Dale and I watched Sharnado 2: the second one, with Shannon and a bunch of her friends. We held hands and he wrapped his arms around me, just like the kids were doing, until Shannon came over and sat between us.

All in all, things couldn't have gone any better if I had written the script myself. But all good things eventually come to an end and so did the heavenly, trouble free period of my reunion. About a month in, the serpent reared his ugly head.

I had just come back from another night spent in bed with Dale. I had a smile on my lips and a song on my heart as I pulled into my spot in the apartment building's parking lot. As I locked my car and walked towards the building, I was sure that someone had gotten out of a car near me. After a few seconds, I decided that I was being paranoid. It was probably because my body was so worn out.

I took the elevator to our floor and stepping out of the elevator, I again had the feeling that someone was watching me.

Once inside of the apartment, my fears evaporated as I made breakfast for my daughter. Lauren and I had breakfast together and made small talk. We were both excited about the entire family getting together for Thanksgiving. I was also sure that very soon Dale was going to ask me to move back into the house.

So that day, as Lauren left for work, I heard a knocking at the door. In my sleepy state, I assumed that Lauren had forgotten something and opened the door. I didn't bother looking to see who came inside.

"I thought she'd never leave," he said. I turned around and my mouth dropped open. It was Andy. He was as big as ever and some of it had turned to fat. He was really beginning to show his age too.

"How are things going?" he asked. He sounded as if we were just two old friends who had run into each other at the fucking mall.

"I knew that idiot wouldn't dump you," he smirked. "What a sucker!"

"What are you here for, Andy?" I asked. "We're done!"

"Brenda, you and I will never be done. We're like fucking magnets and you know it," he smiled.

"I thought that you had moved in with your online romance," I said.

"I did," he sneered. "But she's only good for one thing and it ain't sex. She's a bigger woman and kind of old. It's awful. She only wants ta do it once a week. And it's the worst sex I've ever had. One position, that's it. We only do it until she wants ta stop. And being a bigger woman, she ain't exactly tight. Hell, they pulled three babies out of your twat and it's tighter than hers."

I felt no need to tell him that only two of our kids had been delivered that way.

"So why are you telling me all of this?" I asked. "We're done Andy." He just looked at me and laughed.

He slowly walked over to me. He hugged me, which was unusual for him. "We have a lot of history between us, Brenda," he said. "And not all of it is good. I've done some terrible things to you over the years. And I'm not trying to mess up whatever scam you have going. I just need you to help me out here. It'll be quick, I promise."

And it was. We didn't even take our clothes off. He just opened his pants and pulled them partially down. He bent me over the sofa and pulled my panties down. I didn't resist. It felt like I was watching it from outside of my body. And then he was in me. Everything in my mind screamed that it was wrong and that I was messing up...again. But I never uttered a single word of protest. I just let him do it. I didn't fuck him back. I just let him do what he wanted.

"Oh yeah," he grunted in my ear. "Much better, uhn, uhn, uhn...ooooh!" And it was over. Not only was the sex over. But my attempt at being faithful to Dale was over. I wanted to cry but I had only myself to blame. I hadn't even attempted to stop him. I had just let him fuck me. I never even told him no.

"God damn that was better," he said. "We always were good together. Next time, we're gonna do it in a bed okay. You didn't do that thing with your hips that you know I like. And you didn't say anything. I almost got the impression that you didn't like it. But I know that's crazy. You've never met a dick that you didn't like."

And then he left. Why the hell would he stay around? He had already gotten what he came for. I just stood there for a while with my skirt around my waist and my panties around my ankles. I stood there wondering why I let him do that to me. Was I truly incapable of saying no to him?

It took a couple of days for me to feel normal again. Luckily that evening, Dale and I just went out for a quiet dinner and a walk. As we walked along our favorite spot at the riverfront, he held my hand. When we stopped to watch the boats at one of the observation points. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He gently kissed the back of my neck and my knees grew weak.

"I love you Brenda," he said. "I just can't help it. I do."

I started crying right then and there because I knew that I didn't deserve it. At the same time I was trapped between a rock and a hard place. I knew that I should have been honest and told Dale what had happened that morning. But if I did, I would lose him forever. If he actually asked Andy about what happened, he'd never speak to me again. I wished with all of my soul that Andy had beaten me, or raped me, but he hadn't. I had simply allowed him to fuck me.

At the same time, I started pumping my hips back against Dale as he stood behind me. I reached back and pulled him against me. I wanted him badly then. I hoped that he would take me home and wipe out the memory of what had happened that morning. He reached around in front of me and gently rubbed my belly. He kept nuzzling the sensitive areas on my neck. The pleasure he was giving me had me turned on big time. In no time at all my panties were wet.

At that moment everything that had happened that morning was forgotten. I was having trouble containing myself. If Dale had tried to fuck me, right there on the riverfront with all of those people around us, I would have let him. Not only would I have let him, I would have fucked the shit out of him.

I started easing his hands upward towards my breasts. "Brenda, Honey, we're in the park," he said.

"Then take me home," I hissed. "Lauren is working an evening shift, she won't be home until after ten."

We drove home quickly but not quickly enough for me. It was as if I was on fire. We didn't make it to the apartment. I started sucking his dick in the elevator. As soon as the door of the apartment closed I had him in me. We didn't make it to the bedroom. The first time he had me was on the floor on the living room.

I was flat on my back on the carpet driving my heels into his ass cheeks to force him into me deeper and faster. My hands flailed at his back urging him onwards. I thrust my hips up to him receiving his dick with relish. In my mind I was replacing the bad memory from that morning with a good one.

And then it felt his hot stream entering me and I screamed. "Oh ooh yes baby, give it to me. Fill me up!" I screamed. And I didn't care if anyone heard me.

Dale picked me up then and gave me a series of soft gentle kisses as he carried me into my bedroom. The second time was far more gentle. He removed my clothing kissing every inch of my flesh as he revealed it. When he started kissing my pussy I thought I would go mad. I couldn't keep my legs from twitching.

I saw nothing but love in his eyes. He worked so hard to get something that I loved having him do. When we coupled after what seemed like an hour of foreplay, it was as if we simply melted into each other. I swear I was glowing so brightly that I could be seen from orbit. Dale wiped out every trace of what had happened that morning.

As we lay there wrapped on each other's arms, I started rubbing his dick again. I rolled over onto my side and positioned the head where I wanted him.

My pussy was wet and slimed with our combined fluids. I rubbed some of that over the head of his dick and some on my anus. "Go slowly, baby," I said. I pulled my cheeks apart to ease his passage. Dale and I had done anal before. But this time I needed it. I needed to give him something that Andy didn't get.

For the next few days, I was wracked with guilt. I had to let it go though, because Dale started to look at me as if he could sense that my mood was off. I couldn't risk losing him again. I wasn't sure that I could survive it. So I put it behind me. Until Andy showed up a week later.

This time he grabbed my arm as I was getting out of my car and took my overnight bag as if he was going to carry it for me.

"Do you think he's tapping her?" he asked out of the blue.

I tried to keep my voice as icy and unfriendly as I could. "Do I think who's tapping whom?" I asked. My voice was so cold that snow formed on each crisply enunciated syllable.

Andy as usual didn't notice it or care. "Dale," he grinned. "I saw the three of ya, Saturday afternoon. I was out doin' some shoppin' with the old bitty. And I saw the three of ya coming out of a restaurant. It was really touchin'. It was one of those perfect family scenes. Except that we all know it was fake as hell. Both you and Sherri are mine, not his. But I don't mind him borrowing ya." He laughed then.

1...56789...14