The Third Time's the Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She certainly is a pretty little thing," he said. "And she's built too. That must've come from me. She's got them long pretty legs and a nice butt too. You ain't got none of that. Of course she ain't got much in the way of titties. That part came from you. But them legs and that ass..."

"I think her legs and her ass came from Dale," I spat. "He takes her out running every morning. And he put her in gymnastics and soccer while she was in school. He went to every one of her games and helped her train too."

"So fuckin' what," he spat. "She still ain't his natural child. And she gets stars in her eyes every time she looks at him. I'll bet he's fuckin' her."

"So what did you stop by for?" I asked. "Did you just stop by to comment on your own daughter's body and to speculate whether or not she's having sex with her dad, even though you can't remember her name?"

"You know perfectly well why I'm here," he smiled. "I need a piece of that tight little ass."

My heart sank and all of the bad feelings that Dale had erased from my memory came back. As I looked around the lobby of my building, I noticed several of my neighbors coming in and going out. I couldn't afford a scene in front of them. One of them might start talking to Lauren or even to Dale.

The easiest way to get this taken care of would be to just give him what he wanted. It would avoid a messy scene, with him getting loud and drawing attention to us. We got on the elevator and I put myself in a different phase mentally. I drew a clock in my mind and told myself that it would be over in ten minutes and I could spend the rest of my day concentrating on Dale. I could do something really special for him to make up for it.

I just let Andy lead me into the apartment. He pushed me down on my bed and I just dutifully spread my legs and tried to think about what I could do for Dale.

It was as if I was no longer there. I didn't even get wet so Andy supplied a coating of spit to our genitals to ease penetration. I had come up with the perfect idea. I would take lunch to the plant for Dale. I could even take some for Shannon. I really did need to form some sort of peace with her. I had noticed at the lunch with her and Dale on Saturday that she watched me like a hawk.

Suddenly I was jolted out of my thoughts. Pain flashed across my face. It was something I hadn't felt in so long I had forgotten about it.

I looked up at Andy, who was leaning over me. "You hit me!" I whined.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch!" he yelled. "First you don't get wet. Then while I'm trying to fuck you, you just lay there like a rock. I look at your face and your fuckin' eyes was closed. You fell asleep on me. No wonder I can't keep it up." He glared at me.

"You were out all night fucking Dale weren't you?" he asked accusingly. "Just like some slut, you let him fuck you all night, so now you're too drained to do anything with me."

He grabbed me by my arm again and this time he took off all of my clothes. He took me into the bathroom and turned the shower on full blast and icy cold. He pushed me into the shower and told me to stay there.

He was gone for about five minutes and when he came back my teeth were chattering. He handed me a cup of coffee. It was pure black coffee with no cream or sugar. I hated it like that. It was so bitter I could barely drink it.

I managed to choke down half of it while he stood over me. Then he took the cup and put it down on the sink and dragged me back to the bedroom. He made me suck his dick until it was hard again and even then it didn't really get that hard. I realized that Andy was getting older and probably needed some help to maintain an erection. In the old days just the thought of it or the word pussy had him as hard as a diamond. But then, he was in his mid-fifties now.

He managed to get his dick inside of me, but It was mostly due to my shock and the fact that his weakness, combined with his forceful personality turned me on. It was really sexy to know that he wanted me so badly that he was willing to take what he wanted. While he fucked me, I gave a brilliant acting performance while really I was laughing inside. I didn't cum. But he thought I had. Andy was pathetic. It was such a turn on to think that I would probably be the last woman he could fuck without chemical stimulation. Maybe soon he wouldn't be able to do it at all. He had been my first. I would be his last. The thought of it made me work harder to get him off.

Even his sperm was weaker. It didn't so much shoot as dribble. And it was nowhere near as hot as Dale's. Andy was just a pathetic old man, who was trying to hold on to an illusion of virility.

"That's more like it." he grunted, when he was finished. "Don't make me do this to you anymore. Next time you give him too much of MY pussy, I might need to have a little talk with him. Remember Brenda, I don't care about him fucking you. I can share. But I don't think he sees it that way."

As he pulled up his pants, he looked over his shoulder. "Sorry I hit ya," he smiled. "But you made me do it. It ain't that bad. You can probably cover it up with makeup. It should be gone in a day or two." And then, he left.

I just sat there on my bed in shock. Lauren came in a short time later. She had worked a night shift so she could have the afternoon and evening off. She was going on a special date with her pharmacist.

"God, Mom," she laughed. "You and Dale are acting like a couple of teenagers. At this rate you'll be moving back into the house as soon as Shannon says it's okay. From what Mindy told me, Dale was already going to ask you, but Shannon wouldn't..." Her words trailed off as she looked at me.

"It wasn't Dale was it?" she asked. Before I could even answer she looked at my face. "Mom, why would you do that? And he hit you didn't he? That's what happened isn't it? He raped you. How long has this been going on? I'm calling the police..."

"Lauren, no!" I said. "You can't." I explained the whole situation to her.

"Mom, you can't just let him do this to you," she said.

"Lauren, I can't help it." I snapped. "I don't know what it is about him, but even this time. I can't say no to him. After he threw me in the shower and made me drink the coffee, there was no force used. I wanted him to fuck me.

"But Mom, Dale ... he loves you so much. And he's so happy since the two of you..." Her face was distraught.

"And that's why we can't tell him or anyone else what's going on," I said. "I can't lose Dale again. Andy won't stay in town long. I'll put up with it for a few weeks. It's kind of like a punishment for what I've done to Dale before this. It'll serve to balance things out. I was a woman who like to fuck so much that I cheated on a man who treated me like gold. It's a fitting punishment that I should have to fuck someone that I don't want to fuck." She shook her head, but I knew she would keep my secret.

Besides, going to the police would only cost me Dale. Once the police questioned Andy, he would simply have told them that I had never once uttered the words "STOP," or "NO," or any negative phrases to let him know that I wasn't a willing participant. And since we had often engaged in rougher sex, his slap was just a love tap that had been delivered harder than expected in the heat of passion. He had even apologized for it on his way out.

There was no way they would ever charge him with rape for what had happened and once the case became known, I would lose Dale. And this time I'd lose him for good.

For another week or so, it went on. I fucked Dale whenever he wanted and I loved it. I especially loved it on nights when Shannon was out and we got to do it in front of our fireplace while it snowed outside.

Speaking of Shannon, she was happier than ever. She and her Dad had put their Mustangs up for the winter. He had bought her a used Jeep to drive in the winter and she was constantly telling anyone who would listen about how four wheel drive was so cool that it made up for the lack of speed.

I fell more deeply in love with Dale every time I saw him. He was constantly doing nice little romantic things for me and giving me little gifts. It was as if the silly man didn't realize that he had already won my heart and kept trying to win it over and over again. The only fly in our ointment was my daughter. Shannon was not ready for me to move back in. She was perfectly willing to let me come over and fuck him, but that was it.

All of the other wifely duties, she took care of. She did their laundry and they enjoyed cooking together. They cleaned the house together. When we watched movies together, she even sat between us. I knew that Shannon had her own boyfriends for sex. But she never fell in love with any of them. She was happy with the way things were.

Shannon was happy. I wasn't, I lived in a state of chaos. I was floating on a cloud of love that was built and flown by Dale. At the same time, I lived in an equally constant state of fear and dread of Andy showing up, and even worse that Dale would catch us again. I also had to step around my daughter like I was walking on eggshells. As if that wasn't bad enough, another factor was soon added to the equation.

I was down in the laundry, one morning. I was leaning over one of the bigger machines with a load of Lauren's and my clothes when I felt someone reach around me and grab my breasts from behind.

I elbowed him in the stomach as hard as I could, but I'm not that big. The person staggered back and I turned to see my old friend the laundry guy. He was holding one hand up to hold me back.

"Relax, Baby, it's only me," he laughed. "I've missed you."

"Well, things are different now," I said. "I'm back with my husband."

"Which husband?" he asked. "I had a drink with my old buddy Andy last week and he kind of filled me in on what's going on between you two." My face darkened and he took another step back.

"Relax, Brenda," he said. "I don't want to fuck up what the two of you have going on. I just want to get in on it. It seems like a hoot to be fucking the shit out of you, while some sucker thinks you're faithful to him."

"I would be faithful to him, if that asshole ex-husband of mine wasn't blackmailing me," I said.

"It really, really SUCKS, to be you," he said. As he said it he was unbuckling his pants. He let them drop to the floor. "While we're on the subject of sucking." He indicated his flaccid penis.

"I just want you to know, that if Dale does ever find out what's going on, I'm going to put both you and Andy in jail," I said.

"For what?" he smirked as I began licking the head of his dick. "All I did was take off my pants. When you saw me drop them, you came over and inhaled my dick. I didn't ask you to do it. I didn't force you. It was your own free will. You're like some dick seeking missile. I was afraid to try to stop you. If anything, I should be calling the cops on yooooooo, ooooh baby you're good at that."

The worst thing about it was that I didn't even know this asshole's name. I could just imagine myself going to the police to get them to arrest, "the laundry guy." And when I did, he'd probably tell them exactly what he told me. The only satisfaction I'd have is that he'd once mentioned that he was married. And his marriage would probably be ruined if things got out.

On the other hand, since his wife apparently hated giving him blowjobs, she might be okay that I was doing something for him that she didn't do.

It was on a typical Wednesday that it all came to an end. By that time I kind of had a schedule worked out. Andy only wanted me once a week. Or at least he could only get away from the old woman he was shacked up with that often. Usually it was on Monday morning for some reason. The laundry guy got his blowjobs from me in the afternoons on Tuesday and Thursday. It all worked well considering how much I hated it.

Since it all occurred while Lauren was at work, it was probably a case of out of sight, out of mind for her.

So one Wednesday, while Lauren was home and we were having "girl time," it all went to shit. We were sitting on the couch watching one of those stupid daytime TV shows, when someone started knocking on the door frantically.

Lauren answered it and Andy pushed his way past her into the room. He looked different. He looked as if he was on edge. "What's she doing here?" he asked.

"I live here," said Laurie. "It's MY apartment."

"Linda, your mom and I need to have a talk," he said. "Why don't you go to your room?"

"You mean you showed up to pressure her into giving you your weekly fuck," said Lauren.

"That too," said Andy. "Take a walk. I don't need any sass from a child."

"I'm twenty four years old," said Lauren. "This is, again, my apartment. Maybe you should take a walk."

"Maybe I should knock you the fuck out and teach you some respect for your elders," he said. "That damned Dale just lets you talk any way you want to."

"Lauren, let me handle this," I said.

"Yeah, cause we ain't got much time," he said. Something about the way that he said it let me know that things were different.

As embarrassed as I was to do something with Andy with Lauren in the apartment, I figured it would be better than allowing them to continue to argue and risk him hurting my daughter. Andy had warned us many times that he wasn't the family type. I had no doubt that he would hit Lauren, if he felt he was provoked.

He pushed me into my room. I was only wearing a short nightgown. I pulled it up and removed my panties. "Since you're in a hurry, we should get started," I said. He came towards me and pulled his pants down.

He started rubbing his dick against my slit and surprisingly, I got wet. Maybe I was kinky or something but I was still turned on. Andy tried to push his dick into me but it was like trying to push a noodle.

After several minutes, he just glared at me. "This is your fault, bitch," he spat.

"Don't worry about it, Honey," I said. "I'll take care of you." I started sucking and slobbering all over his dick. It took a while for him to even get a tingle.

"Remember when you took my cherry," I whispered to him. "You used to really slam it in there didn't you? I could barely stand it. I was always afraid that you were gonna break my little pussy and..." It worked. Suddenly Andy was semi hard. But it was enough for him to get his dick in me.

He ground his pelvis against mine, humping away, and sweating like he had just run a marathon. After less than five minutes, he was done. I barely felt anything inside of me. Outside of me his bulk had nearly crushed me and I was glad of the brevity of our union.

"God damn it, I needed that," he said.

"Glad to be of service, sir," I said. I swung the door to the bedroom open so he could leave. Lauren was still in the living room. I hoped that she hadn't been listening. I didn't need my daughter thinking even less of me. He got up and looked at me as he pulled his pants up. He had a weird smile on his face.

"You're ugly," he said. Lauren's head snapped around. "Well you're not really ugly, you're just not pretty," he corrected. "You've got no ass, not tits and a little bit of a belly. But you're the best fuck I've ever had. Me and the old lady have come to a parting of the ways. I'll be leaving town on the quick and I won't ever be coming back here again."

I just looked at him, trying not to smile. "I'll miss you," I said. I actually managed to get a sad look on my face.

"No you won't," he said smiling.

"Andy, we've had our differences," I said. "But you were my first. I've spent a lot of my life in love with you. You're the father of all three of my children. Of course I'll miss you."

"No ya won't," he grinned. "I'm taking you with me. Get dressed."

"She's not going anywhere with you," hissed Lauren. I think that Lauren thought that she could take care of Andy, like her younger sister had. She threw herself at him. Andy grabbed her by the arm and flung her across the room.

Seeing him push my daughter enraged me. Maybe I was a slut, but I was a damned good mother. I launched myself him. I swung at him as hard as I could. I punched him in the middle of his chest so hard that my wrist snapped back painfully.

Andy smiled and then balled up his fist and punched me so hard that I saw stars. My legs buckled under me and I had no idea where I was.

Lauren screamed and opened the door. I think that she intended to run out and try it get help. What she didn't realize was that help was already there. When Lauren opened the door, Dale had been just about to knock. He had dropped by to give her a check for her part of the rent during his lunch hour.

"Daddy," she blubbered. "Help Mom!"

Things went into slow motion from there. Andy is a lot bigger than Dale, but also older. I had never in all of my years seen Dale lose his temper. But he did then. He looked at me and saw the bruise that was already forming around my eye. He moved so fast I lost track of him.

One second he was by the door, and the next he was on front of Andy. He hit Andy in the stomach so hard that Andy doubled over. Then Dale kneed Andy in the same spot in his stomach. Andy threw up everything in his stomach, all over the carpet. He tried to straighten up and back away, but as soon as he straightened up, Dale punched him in the eye.

"You like to hit people in the face, huh?" said Dale. Then he punched Andy in the other eye.

"Please ... Stop!" whined Andy. I had never heard him sound that timid. I was so used to his bellicose rants and posturing that I had to look twice to make sure it was still him.

But Dale didn't stop. He was facing the man who had ruined our marriage and taken our idyllic life from us. Dale hit Andy in the face once more and this time Andy went down and didn't get up. He wasn't knocked out cold. But he couldn't stand up anymore and the words he said made no sense.

Lauren ran to the phone. "I'm calling the police," she said.

"No, don't," I yelled. I was trying to come up with a way to salvage things. I would tell Dale that Andy had gotten drunk and come over while Lauren and I were watching a movie. It might work. I could tell him that Andy had wanted sex and I had refused. I smiled because, it really was plausible. But also because I was sure that hearing that I had turned down sex with Andy would bolster Dale's trust in me. This situation might actually work out for all of us.

In exchange for not calling the police and having Andy arrested, Andy could go along with my story. Everyone would win, especially me. Andy would get to stay out of jail. Dale would see that I could be trusted and that he had his wife back. I would win twice. After getting his ass beaten that badly. Andy would leave me the fuck alone so I'd be free of him. And I'd probably be moved in a lot sooner than if I'd had to wait until I was back in Shannon's good graces.

"Why not?" asked Lauren. "He should be arrested. He..."

Have you ever had one of those days when nothing goes right? Well I was having one. Before I could explain why we didn't need the police, they were there. They had already been in the building and following Andy. They just hadn't known which floor he was on. When they heard the commotion from the floor below us, they had rushed up to our floor and heard Dale beating Andy's ass from down the hall.

Two officers walked into the room, took one look at Andy in the floor with Dale standing over him, and started laughing.

"Stand down, sir," they said to Dale. "What did he do now?"

Before I could stop her, Lauren let it all out. Andy was charged with rape, one count of assault and battery for pushing Lauren and one count of assault and battery with the intention of great bodily harm for what happened to me.

1...678910...14