All Comments on 'The Thirst Ch. 01: The New House'

by thatoneguy88

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Exceptional start

An actual buildup and tangible sex......good job. Keep going. You definitely have a fan in me

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
so far so good

a promising story here if you keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
first time for everyone

a great start to your erotic writing. you must now turn around sister's inner guilt and let her flow with pleasure yet again.... please!

Mark737Mark737about 7 years ago
Very Good Start

One of the more unusual twists in starting a story like this. A good dose of reality with the guilt kicking over what she just did. Keep going.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkabout 7 years ago

Outstanding start, I look forward to reading more!

teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 7 years ago
Good Start

Keep going. Sometime 1st attempts get all screwy. Well done.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 7 years ago

I liked it. It was a good start. I'm hoping that there's something in the house, a spirit or a curse or something like that, that is going to cause the family to fuck each other.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
One of the most erotic stories. Fantastic!!! Got me stiff.

I can't wait until you add another chapter. So many reasons why she stated across country, Why did Dad give her the bedroom in the basement instead of his older son? Never heard of the daughter getting the basement with outside entrance. Still hope you will add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great

This is great, must have more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Marvelous!

I like the set-up and how the story evolves. I particularly like Audrey's looks, love small tits, 32aa delicious! Please, please continue, cannot wait to read more about the dynamics in this family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous