All Comments on 'The Three R's Ch. 01'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
guys a punk

What kind a sorry ass punk would say divorce is out of the question when the wife's been screwing around for months or more, he did mention things had been off for 2 years. Hell, why not hit on the sister in law if she's interested and the wife's getting it on the side. I never understand people why continue to feel loyalty to scum who don't recipricate. Why not want to know, are you better off with your head in the sand? Better to find out and use evidence to reduce the settlement package. Why feel loyalty to someone why isn't loyal to you? I hope he grows a set in the next chapter, which I will read because this auther has always produced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You'd be suprised how many people cheat...

...and how often it's over looked. It adds a depth of realism, you're attaching your ego to the character's inaction. It says more about you than a fictional character. Nice writing, the people actually seem real, no foot long cocks and DD breasts flying everywhere. Bravo, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Stacy !!!!

What an adorable loving daughter to care so much for her father and his needs ....if only !! Naw , it'll never happen to me .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
re: guys a punk

Yeah, all there is in the story is a blanket "it's not in the equation" remark with nothing to substantiate it. Hell, until Stacey seduced him, divorce was the only logical part of the equation, at least based on what was presented.

<P>

That said, what are the odds the guy Max is fucking is Jared? It kinda fits: they are out the same time and it fits the category. Maybe Jared and Stacey are also fucking and decided to include Dad, finally.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
You left me hanging

I was really enjoying this story and just as it got really, really interesting, I ran into "to be continued." I'm hoping it won't be long until the remainder appears. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A good start but I can't buy into him not carring

his wife is fucking around on him. I'll have to see what the author has in store for us. if it is the usual, the story will be well worth reading. Thanks for the first chapters.

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
Couldnt:

Cant even read the whole first page because this is such a wimp cuck wimppy story. it sucks.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
too Obvious

Way too Obvious with this one. I can tell you how its going to go or pretty close you foretold too much with this one. Mom is fucking Jared with the help of her sister. Daughter caught them, seduced daddy, then tells him daddy get revenge using his and his wife's 3 R' repercussions, remorse and regret. and probably all 5 end up together. Silly really and yeah dad's a punk, even if he does wind up finally growing a pair and getting his revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous