All Comments on 'The Thunderstorm'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No still means no

I'd like to slap Chet. And it bothers me intensely that erotica abuses the fact that physiological responses are NOT the same as consent without addressing that.

sabbsabbover 17 years ago
No live humans were hurt here

The bottom line is that this is FICTION.

Chet does push more than a good neighbour should but that's the story, the conflict/resistance, and final submission/acceptance of the husbands suppressed desire.

The final threesome is more coercive, and no real acceptance occurs, but that forced possession can be very hot to read. In the end this is well structured and written FICTION with a believeable conflicted protagonist, where I got off half way through. And no real humans were hurt or abused in the process.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 14 years ago
Perhaps The Hottest Story....

... of this genre I've read -- OMG. Very vivid and erotic!

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

I lïked this story very much right up to the point the other guy turned up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...