The Thunderstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This proved to be a mistake; because it became obvious that now it was big Ned's turn. While still in the kiss, he pulled his ass up off me, took both of my legs in his long slender hands and pushed them up and out. This rolled my ass up and dropped Chet's dick to the lower end of my ass canal. Then, horrors of horrors, I felt Ned's dick head at my asshole, above Chet's cock, He slowly entered me, stifling my screams with his lips and by forcing his tongue down my throat. Chet began to twitch and moan at the sensation of another cock up my ass with his, sliding along on top of his cock. I was panting and writhing, which only helped Ned's tool to move in and up and only excited Chet more. In all the way now, Ned slowly began to pump me, and Chet joined in the rhythm. And I passed out.

When I awoke, I was alone in the garden shed, the door flapping open, and a gentle breeze wafting in and caressing my body . . . and there was a good four inches of ax handle up my ass.

12