The Ties that Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,235 Followers

Tyson smiled at her input. He had to admit it was relaxing having her read to him. It brought back so many fond memories. He noted the chapter she read wasn't as explicit as some of the previous and he was grateful.

'The dark ones returned to the depths of the mountain, Arabella watching their departure with skepticism. Why would they give up? She asked herself. How have they allowed me to leave? She crawled backwards through the mud into the water, pushing her body with her feet buried in the sludge. Her ankle snagged. No held. The bog enveloped her leg, the other, and rose before her. The thing ascended from the filth. The mud flowing from its corrupt body with the sheets of rain.

'Arabella's face caught in a rictus of fear, aghast at this new horror to emerge from the earth. Its form was undefined, one moment that of a man, the next a maze of appendages, hands arms and she saw them, phalluses. Her legs forced apart, her sex, although obscured by the corruption about her, open for the demon. They descended upon her, pawing and mauling her flesh. Hundreds of penis-like tentacles wrapping her limbs. Her scream was silenced by penetration. A thick cock filling her mouth, her throat..."

"Oh, I see what you mean." Darlene paused.

"Mom you don't have to read it!"

"No I want to find out what happens." She raised her legs up and noticed her short satin robe fall along them to her waist. Her yellow underwear visible, she was about to cover herself when she remembered it wasn't necessary. Tyson's arm remained by her side, his hand so close to her now bare leg. If he moved his fingers he could touch my panties she thought. He's not touching your panties Darlene; she told herself and concentrated again on the book.

'Arabella raised her hands to the phallus in her mouth, wrapping her fingers around its girth in an attempt to remove the beast. This seemed merely to swell the appendage further as it drove in and out of her. She was pulled towards the horror. The penises growing as they caressed her breasts and almost sensually teased her womanhood. Shamefully she became aware of her own arousal as her clitoris was stimulated. How does it know? She asked herself.'

Tyson, soothed by his mother's voice was half way between sleep and consciousness. He had a vivid image of Arabella naked in the mud, violated by this cock monster. He looked into the face of the heroine and he saw his mother. Darlene looked below the book to her chest. The tie of her robe had loosened allowing it to open at her breast, she moved slightly and half her breast exposed. From Tyson's position he could see her nipple, she thought. If only he could!

'The penetration when it came was welcomed, her vagina accepting and embracing her monstrous lover with wanton abandon. Arabella sought out a penis with each hand from the hundreds available, masturbating them furiously as the beast fucked her. Her mouth now willingly sucked the cock it enveloped. She needed more and as if the entity read her mind her buttocks were lifted from the mud and her fundament infiltrated.'

"Oh my god. It's in her bum!" Darlene exclaimed, only then noticing the difference in her son's breathing, obviously sleeping. It wasn't all she noticed. Covered only by a thin sheet she saw the long hard ridge jutting from her son's groin. His erection clearly outlined beneath the white cotton. She stared at it as if captivated before placing the book back on his nightstand. It's not about me, she again told herself. It was the story. It was the reason her own underwear were now saturated at her crotch. It was the story. I could just pull the sheet down and I'd see it she thought, I'd see my son's hard cock. As if under some spell her hand slowly moved towards the sheet. Stop it Darlene. What the hell are you doing?

Easing herself off the bed she turned off the light on the nightstand and exited the room. In the bathroom she looked at her reflection. "What is wrong with you?" She asked the woman in the mirror and no reply was forthcoming. After removing her makeup and brushing her teeth she turned the light off to leave. It was then her question was answered. A small voice inside her head. You know fully well what's wrong with you. You want to fuck your son!

* * * * *

Tyson awoke to the sound of birds. Thinking how strange to hear the sound in the dark of the night he immediately remembered his condition. I can't even tell the time anymore, he lamented, his hunger informing him it was indeed the morning and judging by the sound of traffic, well advanced.

He felt his way along the hallway to the kitchen and with muscle memory managed to prepare himself a bowl of cereal. Darlene was soon to join him, praising his independence. "Any improvement with your eyes honey?"

Tyson shook his head. "I could see pinpricks of light last night but this morning, there's nothing." As he took a mouthful of cereal, he misjudged his mouth and milk ran down his chin. Darlene was quick with a tea towel, placing a hand on his before wiping his face. "Thanks Mom, I'm a klutz!"

Darlene ran a hand through the hair on the back of his head. Her breast was level with his face. She looked down at his crotch, the fly of his boxer shorts. I could slide my hand in there while he sucks on my boobs! She allowed her red satin robe to fall open, her bare breasts only inches from Tyson's lips as he took another mouthful, this time more successfully.

Darlene left his side, buttered her toast and brought her own breakfast back to the table, her robe falling off her shoulders to her elbows. It was wrong, she knew. Essentially dressed only in her underwear. Parading before her oblivious child for her own sexual satisfaction. At least she was now admitting the fact she thought. That it was turning her on. That it was thrilling and liberating to be half naked before him. Oh to be fully naked, she thought. No. I couldn't, could I?

"So what do we do today?" Tyson asked causing Darlene to jump.

"Well I have some gift baskets to put together and you young man have to rest."

Tyson pushed his chair back and made to take his bowl to the dishwasher.

"Oh honey, just leave it." Darlene suggested. "I'll take care of it. Why don't you take a shower then we can do the eye drops.

"Yeah good idea. I probably smell like hospital."

Darlene finished her toast and took her and Tyson's dishes to the sink. "Come on I'll help you get organized."

Darlene took Tyson's hand and in her eagerness led him quickly out of the kitchen. In the bathroom she placed his towel closest to the shower on the rail and handed him his toothbrush. Her hand brushed his cheek and the growing stubble. "Yeah I know. I'm not looking forward to doing that." Tyson admitted.

"I'll do it for you baby. Whatever you need me to do, I'll do O.k!" Darlene proclaimed. "It's what I'm here for."

"Thanks Mom," Tyson stated. "Maybe tomorrow." He held his toothbrush up to his face and stalled and Darlene realized he was waiting for her to leave.

"Oh so, O.k. I'll leave you to it. Um, your shampoo is the one on the right and the soap's in the middle," she stated, loitering by the door. "You know which one's your sponge of course; it's hanging from the cold faucet."

Tyson was smiling broadly now, waiting for her to leave. "Mom. It's all good. If I have any problems I'll just yell out."

"Alright honey, you do that," She held the door as Tyson turned to the sink and began to brush his teeth. What was circling in her head was unthinkable only a day before, the plan that was formulating wasn't in her makeup, would never have come to mind if events hadn't transpired as they had in the last day. She began to close the door and it was her last chance to abandon her idea. "I'll just turn on the fan for you." She stated before closing the door. With her still inside the room.

Tyson brushed away, before rinsing and cleaning the brush. Placing it against the splashback and not in the cup he shared with his mother for easy identification. He could still smell her perfume in the room and he wondered again if it was his senses improving. Not just her perfume he added. He'd noticed it at the breakfast table. The unmistakable smell of a woman. He'd been with girls; he knew the scent of aroused pussy. The very thought it was his mother's pussy had him feeling light headed.

Lifting his t-shirt off over his head he cautiously felt his way to the bath and found the clothes hamper beside. Depositing his shirt he grasped the waist band of his shorts and lowered, stepping out and adding them to the dirty laundry. Naked, Tyson thought he heard someone breathing. He stopped momentarily and cocked his head listening over the noise of the fan. "Mom?" He quietly asked the supposedly empty room. No response forthcoming he shook his head and reached out for the shower door.

Darlene stood frozen with a hand over her mouth, her back pressed hard against the door. The gasp couldn't be restrained as her son removed his underwear and revealed his butt, his cock, to her. She held her breath as he spoke. How could she reveal herself? Already ashamed at her actions, to admit she was still in the room with him? It was unthinkable. She relaxed somewhat as he entered the shower, obviously satisfied he was alone.

Finally adjusting the water to the correct temperature, Tyson entered the flow, the water soothing his muscles. He allowed the water to run over his face, the reddened skin. I could smell her pussy, he thought to himself. My mom's pussy. He thought of her sitting upon his lap, touching her breast, reading the erotic novel to him. As he lathered the soap into his sponge and ran his hands down his body, the inevitable occurred. His cock hardened.

Darlene hadn't moved. Dared not. The shame she felt at spying on her son however was quickly being replaced by lust. The hand at her mouth, stifling the sound of her breathing now lowered down her neck. Her fingertips caressing the space between her breasts as Tyson lathered soap into his chest.

Tyson soaped his balls feeling the beginning of stubble. They'd need shaving he thought. How the hell am I going to do that? Mom could do it, he quickly reasoned. She'd offered to shave his face. Yeah! He thought. I'm really going to let my own mother shave my balls! He couldn't deny his erection any longer, abandoning the sponge he wrapped his hand around his shaft and squeezed, further swelling his engorged penis.

From outside the shower and even through the steamed and water speckled glass, Tyson's movement was unmistakable. Darlene was watching her son masturbate. His back pressed to the far wall, his legs slightly spread. With one hand cupping his balls he rhythmically jerked his cock with the right at a slow and steady pace. Both her hands had moved to her own crotch. With the left she pulled aside her sopping yellow panties, exposing her pussy to her blind son. With her legs bent slightly at the knee she used three fingers to stimulate her clit, pressing and circling in time with her son's up and down movement.

In Tyson's mind his mother pushed her ass back onto his cock in his bed. He spread her cheeks and looked into her little brown asshole, opening and closing with each thrust. Fuck me Tyson, fuck your mother, he imagined her commanding and he felt his orgasm approach. You want it Mom? You want my cum? He asked her in his fantasy. Yes baby. Cum inside Mommy's pussy. Tyson squeezed his balls as his semen left them. Furiously pumping his cock he began to cum under the shower. "Oh Mom!" He gasped as shot after shot of cum surged forth, landing who knows where?

Darlene almost collapsed as her orgasm swept over her body. Her hand pressed harder onto her clit, her middle finger sliding down and entering her vagina to be flooded in her own climax. As she watched Tyson straighten in the shower and return to washing himself, her ecstasy turned to shame. My god, she thought. What kind of person am I? Ogling my own son, masturbating in front of him like a common pervert. Her face already flushed, turned an ashamed crimson. She needed to extricate herself from the room, recover some dignity for them both. Silently she clasped the doorknob and opened the door slowly. Ever so stealthily she slid through the gap and closed the door behind her.

Tyson felt the change in air pressure and a slight variance in temperature within the bathroom. The door had obviously been opened and closed but why? "Mom?" He asked the empty room to no response. Why would his mother do that? Just to check on him? To be sure he was O.k? As he rinsed the shampoo from his hair he thought of another reason. What if she hadn't left? What if she'd been in there the entire time watching him masturbate? His cock swelled again at the possibility.

* * * * *

Darlene stood naked before her dresser contemplating what to wear. Do I have to wear anything? She thought then quickly rebuked herself for the notion. Still ashamed at her behavior in the bathroom she reached for a pair of large unflattering cotton panties. That's it Darlene, time to act like a mother, not some dirty whore. Its jeans and a sweater for you today. As her hand removed the panties her eyes strayed across her underwear drawer. So many sexy items, most unseen by another's eyes. They wouldn't be seen would they? She thought. She didn't have to be wearing them for him; she could put them on for herself. For her own satisfaction. So much for being the good girl she mused, the whore wins again. Releasing her grip on the panties she reached for another item, this one delicate and far less motherly.

Tyson had found his IPod and lay back on his bed listening to music. Post shower he was pretty sure he knew what he was wearing though the color of his t-shirt was a mystery to him. Even over the staccato riff of System of a Down's, Toxicity, he heard his mother's high heels clicking along the hallway. Removing his earbuds as she reached his doorway he called out to stop her progress. "Are you going out?"

Darlene hadn't expected to make her debut so soon. As she stopped in Tyson's doorway her breath was momentarily taken away as she presented herself to him. Yes, he was blind, he couldn't see the sheer black crotch-less bodystocking she wore, yet her heart raced nevertheless. Panty-less, her thatch of pubic hair framed by the nylon, she placed a hand on the doorjamb to steady herself in her four inch heels as he blindly gazed upon her essential nudity. Her nipples hardened under his vacant stare. Her upper thighs slickened. She only realized she hadn't answered him when he asked the question again.

"Mom? Why are you in heels, are you going out?"

He knows I'm wearing heels, Darlene thought. Is he imagining what else I'm wearing? "Oh, no honey, just wearing these shoes in." She ran a hand casually over her breast and caressed the nipple under the thin material. "I was thinking of making a fruit platter. There are strawberries and some melon. You interested?" Tyson admitted he was and they agreed to meet in the living room shortly.

Leaving the music off Tyson lay back on his bed a few moments longer enjoying the sound of the heels on the floorboards. He'd always found the sound alluring, now more so as he imagined her feet in those heels. What was she wearing, he wondered? "Just wearing them in," she'd stated. Did that mean she wasn't wearing matching clothes? Not the short mid-thigh business skirt over her long legs he imagined. Not the white satin shirt, with a black bra showing at her cleavage. Not her hair in a bun with black rimmed glasses. His cock was straining against his pants and he placed a hand upon his length. No she's probably just in her gym gear, he reasoned. A thought equally as attractive. Were they the pink tights he'd once accidentally spied her cameltoe in? The matching top, so thin he could see the darkness of her nipples beneath? His fingers ground down into his cock, the feeling exquisite. He resisted the urge to keep pressing, feeling on the brink of cumming. Reluctantly he left the bed and still hard, felt his way along the hall to the living room.

Darlene finished cutting the melon and added it to the platter. Satisfied with her endeavor she carried the tray into the other room, feeling more than a little like a servant girl serving her master. The feeling aroused her.

Tyson sat on the couch looking into space. As Darlene placed the tray down on the coffee table she allowed her eyes to travel to his crotch. There was a bulge there, possibly an erection but it was the spot of dampness that drew her attention. Pre-cum, she wondered?

"O.k. We have the aforementioned strawberries, grapes, melon and some pineapple," Darlene proclaimed. "Do you want to help yourself or do you want me to help you?"

Tyson believed he knew exactly where the platter was and reached out. Wrong again. His hand came into contact with Darlene's leg, the palm touching the inside of her knee. They both reacted to the contact, Darlene with an intake of breath and Tyson with an awkward apology. "I guess that's not the fruit platter. Maybe I do need some help."

Darlene was aware he hadn't removed his hand as quickly as when he accidentally touched her breast the day before. In fact he left it there on the inside of her knee for seconds as if enjoying the feel of the nylon. She willed his hand to rise up her thigh, to touch her pussy afire but he pulled back and the moment was broken. "Well I'd be happy to assist sir," she offered playfully.

"Sir?" Tyson laughed. "What's that about?"

"Oh nothing," Darlene giggled. "Just playing up the servant girl thing."

The playful manner of her speech wasn't lost on Tyson. Nor was it that he'd discovered she was wearing pantyhose. How short was the skirt he wondered? He'd definitely felt her knee. Oh to run his hand up between her legs. A thought came to mind of his first girlfriend out of high school, Becky-Anne Palmer. Making out in her bedroom and sliding his hand under her skirt. Up along her inner thigh and just when he was about to reach her pussy finding her pantyhose had fallen and causing his hand to just follow the curve and back down the other leg. He couldn't restrain the laughter as he recalled their combined embarrassment.

"What are you laughing at?" Darlene inquired as she sat her bare bottom down on the cold glass coffee table.

Tyson composed himself. "Oh nothing, just something from the past."

"Tell me."

"No Mom, I really can't," Tyson admitted.

"O.k." Darlene smiled slyly back at him, wondering indeed what he'd recalled. "Well what would you like first?"

"Surprise me," Tyson replied enthusiastically.

Taking a grape from the platter, Darlene reached towards her son's face. "Open up."

Tyson did as told and accepted the grape in his mouth from his mother's hand. Her fingertip momentarily touching his top lip.

"Mmm, grape." Tyson purred.

Darlene waited for him to swallow and again offered another grape. Her finger this time touched his bottom lip. She imagined both of his lips encircling her finger. Pushing in and out as he sucked on her digit. She felt the dampness at her crotch increase and spread her legs before him.

Eating some grapes herself, Tyson listened to his mother chew and swallow. The sound was somehow satisfying and he experienced a case of ASMR, a brain orgasm. Tyson had read about it, autonomous sensory meridian response, the tingle started on his scalp and goose bumps broke out down his body. The feeling was wonderful, he wanted more.

"Another grape honey?" Darlene offered.

"Nah not yet, you eat them."

To his delight, she did. Biting and chewing, swallowing. His dick swelled and needed readjusting. If he shuffled in his seat, he could do it quickly, surreptitiously, and hope she didn't notice, he reasoned.

She did notice. Her eyes were on nothing but her son's growing erection. His attempt to move it to a more comfortable position was clumsy. Just take it out, she whimsically thought to herself. Another thought came to her as she looked at his cock. He wants me. The cock that was hard for her, obviously sharing in their unspoken lust for each other. She picked up a strawberry and about to offer it, changed her mind, instead lowering it between her legs. Leaning back slightly she used one hand to part her labia and pressed the red berry against the entrance to her vagina. Slowly she slid it up between her moistened lips to her clit and removed it, damp, coated with her juices.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,235 Followers