The Ties that Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,247 Followers

Erotically charged, not thinking rationally, Darlene lifted the marinated strawberry to her son's mouth. Tyson smelled the scent of the fruit and something else. He knew the source but it was so much stronger now. Was it on her fingers, he wondered? Unmistakably the smell of pussy. The same as in the bathroom. He could smell his mother's pussy, her cunt. The words made him giddy. His mom's wet pussy. He opened his mouth and took a bite of the strawberry, the best he'd ever tasted. "Is that nice baby?" Darlene purred.

"Mmm, beautiful Mom," he admitted.

Darlene couldn't help it; she ate the rest herself, tasting her own vagina in the mouthful.

Tyson was on the edge. The sound of her eating was causing such strange reactions in his mind, the delicious smell of her body, her closeness. His cock pressed so hard against his pants, much more of this he felt he'd cum even without manual stimulation. It was too much. To just break the spell he leaned forward in an attempt to find the fruit platter. His aim off again he placed his hand on his mother's hip at her waist. He recognized the place on her body immediately but couldn't rationale the fact he still felt pantyhose material under his touch. He should be feeling her dress, her shirt. He quickly pulled his hand away. "Sorry, that's becoming a habit!"

"It's alright baby, I'm your mother. It's O.k. for you to touch me." Darlene wasn't concerned how the words came out, she was too far along. Gone was the earlier shame she'd felt in the bathroom. Gone were any doubts she'd had about the morality of incest. She needed to fuck her son, the only question was when and how to instigate it.

The when was obvious. Looking at the bulge in his pants, it was now! The how came to her immediately as she looked at his stubble. "Let me shave you!" She blurted out.

"What, now?" Tyson asked. "I just showered!"

"That's the best time; your stubble will be softened."

"Well, alright. What about the fruit?" He asked but his mother was already pulling him up by the hand and leading him out of the room.

Darlene began filling the sink with hot water as Tyson waited in the center of the bathroom unsure of what to do. When satisfied with the volume of water she turned to again lay her eyes upon her desire. His cock still erect. "Well come on, off with your t-shirt," Darlene instructed. "You don't want it to get all wet!"

As Tyson lifted the shirt over his head there were again the specks of light as he'd seen that morning.

"Might as well take off your pants while you're at it," Darlene added.

"Mom!"

"I just mean your pants, not your underwear!"

Her clarification was a disappointment to Tyson. He'd have gladly taken off his boxer shorts. Let her see the reaction she was having on him. It mattered not. He knew his erection would be clearly obvious once he removed his pants. He heard her soaking and wringing out a face towel to press to his skin. He welcomed the coming closeness.

"Just sit on the bath behind you darling," Darlene suggested and Tyson felt her hand on his forearm to guide him. As he bent at the waist his cock found a way to reveal itself on its own volition, proudly breaking through the fly of his boxer shorts. Silence. She must see it, he thought. Maybe she's facing away? He then heard the face towel again being wrung out and waited for her reaction as she turned from the sink. Still nothing and then her body close to him, directly in front of him. He could smell her pussy again stronger now, so close to his face. He felt as if he could only lean forward and his mouth would be upon her, his tongue inside her. His cock swelled further, rigid, harder than he felt he'd ever been.

Darlene's mouth fell open as her son's penis poked through the front of his boxer shorts. It was all happening as she'd imagined. Without even a word to each other about it, she felt their consummation was now imminent. She didn't dare take her eyes from him as she soaked and wrung out the towel for fear he'd disappear. That this wonderful dream (if that was what it was) would end. She approached him front on and stood a moment looking down at it, at him. She could smell her own sex, feel it dripping down her thighs.

After a moment of inaction as she stood before him, Tyson felt her leg press against the outside of his right, quickly followed by the other. His knees together, she was essentially straddling him, her pantyhose pressing to his outer thighs. Only his imagination could tell him how the scene must have looked. He needed to know what she wore. As Darlene placed the hot towel on his face the means to discover how presented itself. He moved back purposefully at the touch of the towel and to stop himself falling backwards into the tub raised his left hand to steady himself, clutching his mother's side. As before he knew exactly where he touched her, his hand landing again on her hip.

"Careful honey," Darlene whispered. "Here, hold on to Mommy." She lifted his right hand to join the other and he now held her firmly before him, her legs still either side of his.

Satisfied with the warmth of his skin, Darlene abandoned the wash cloth and took up the can of shaving crème, filling her palm with a decent sized spray and applying it to her son's jaw, lips and cheeks.

The feeling of being shaved was pleasant but nothing as pleasant as the feeling of his mother's body beneath his hands. As she moved before him he allowed his hands to innocently caress her hips, exploring the curve of her waist from her rib-cage to her buttocks. Still he felt only pantyhose material or was it lycra? No dress, no separate items. It was the not knowing that was killing him, he needed to find out. "Mom."

"Yes honey," Darlene replied, done with his cheeks and around his mouth, now only needing to complete the neck.

"What are you wearing?"

"What do you think I'm wearing?"

Tyson paused before answering. "Pantyhose and high heels. I can't imagine what else."

Darlene smiled. She looked down at herself, past her breasts and her pubic hair. Her exposed pussy only inches above her son's hard cock, a drop of pre-cum at the eye. "You're mostly right darling," she replied. "It's a body stocking."

"What color is it Mom?" Tyson asked, now recognizing the design.

"Its black darling," Darlene managed to reply; now so turned on she watched a drop of fluid drip from her pussy onto her son's awaiting erection.

In his mind's eye he could now see her, he could certainly smell her. "Mom."

"Yes darling."

The words nearly caught in his throat as he formed them. "Are you wearing panties?"

"No darling!"

And there she was, fully formed in his imagination. The black bodystocking hugging her body. Her nipples would be visible he reasoned, her pussy, certainly hairy, bare and only inches from his face.

"Now just hold still while I get this last bit under your jaw."

Tyson lifted his chin to allow her access, swallowing nervously as he felt his mother's breath on his neck.

"Actually honey it might be easier if I lower myself down here!" Darlene proposed and with her hands on his shoulders, his on her hips, she spread her legs and slowly descended.

Tyson felt her legs bend at the hip and guided her descent. Inches above his cock he felt the heat of her sex and then the contact. The tickle of her pubic hair and the warm wet softness of her labia. Magnetically, his cock found her vagina and ever so slowly he was inside his mother. Just the head, her lips wrapped around and sealed in a heated embrace and then lower she sank, inch after inch penetrating until her pelvis joined his and they were as one.

Tyson didn't dare move, the situation so outlandish, for a moment he wondered if his mother even knew she had sat on his cock. He didn't dare speak for fear his voice would awaken her to the act of incest being undertaken between them. Both foolish reasoning he knew. She was aware, they were both more than willing. Without a word spoken between them Darlene finished the shave and wiped his face.

"There sweetheart, you're done!" Tyson's cock twitched inside her. "Well not completely!"

"Jesus Mom. I'm. I'm inside you!" Tyson stammered.

"Yes you are darling. Does it feel nice?"

"Oh Mom, it feels beautiful." He paused as her hands came up to his face and held his jaw. He sensed her mouth not far behind. "Mom. Are we making love?"

"Yes we are darling."

And it was on. Tyson's hands were given free rein to roam, caressing her back from her shoulders to her ass. Their mouths came together and Darlene's tongue actively sought out her son's, entwining and sharing saliva. She leaned back as her pelvis thrust back and forth on her son's cock and lowered her body stocking beneath her breasts. Tyson could sense her actions and his mouth found her boobs, kissing between and working his way across to a nipple to devour between his lips.

With her hands on his shoulders for balance, Darlene rode her son like a cowgirl on the prairie. She closed her eyes to enter his sightless world and could see the two of them, mother and son fucking. The purest, most beautiful form of incest. Her orgasm approached. Never had she climaxed before a partner and yet here it came. Opening her eyes to not miss a thing she again returned her mouth to his this time not to kiss, merely to confess her orgasm.

"I'm cumming baby," she panted into his open mouth. "Mommy's cumming on your cock!"

The words sent Tyson to the edge and he followed her lead. As she came, her breath held, her teeth biting into his jaw, he released inside her. A pressurized flow of semen shooting from his cock against her cervix. Spurt after spurt mingling with her own fluid. He saw stars, no. He saw light. The pinpricks of light now bigger than before, actual vision partially restored. His orgasm ending, he remained hard inside her, he never wanted to leave.

Darlene kissed her way back to his mouth and again their tongues met. "Tyson, that was wonderful. Thank you so much."

"You're thanking me?" Tyson chuckled, his hands back on his mother's bottom. "Mom I should be thanking you. When I came inside you, my sight came back a little!"

Darlene leaned back to look him in the eyes. "Really darling!? That's wonderful news. Do you think it was the orgasm?"

"I don't know. It's like I can see stars in a night sky but now they're bigger."

"It must have been the orgasm! I'm certain of it. Do you think we should try again?" She smiled at him, knowing full well his answer, his hands already pulling her further onto him.

* * * * *

"I knew it!"

"You're not mad at me? You're not disgusted?" Darlene asked having confessed what she'd done with the strawberry.

"Mad! Disgusted! Mom, that is about the hottest thing I could imagine. I only wish I could have seen it. I could smell you, you know!"

"Oh." Darlene seemed taken aback by the comment.

"No in a good way!" Tyson quickly reassured her. "Your...well, your pussy. In the bathroom when I took a shower too. It's my senses, they've all improved."

Darlene had gone this far, she decided to disclose further. "I was in there."

"What?"

"When you had the shower. I was in there watching you. Watching you masturbate." She confessed.

Tyson felt himself go red. He remembered fantasizing about her, saying "mom" out loud. "Oh! Is that when you started feeling this way about me?"

For Darlene it felt good to finally confess her feelings. "No, it was after you got home from hospital. Something happened inside me when we hugged, when I saw what effect it had on you."

"Oh you saw that?" Tyson thought of his erection from his mother's embrace.

"Well of course! You're the one with the vision problem!" Darlene laughed. "Now forget about that, it's time for your medication."

"Ugh those eye drops again?"

Darlene ran a hand along Tyson's thigh and settled on his flaccid cock. "No the other therapy!"

* * * * *

Four times inside her vagina. Twice in her hand and a particularly messy facial that was supposed to be in her mouth. Two days on and still Tyson's vision hadn't returned. Yes there were signs of improvement with every orgasm, the star like pinpricks of light greater now in size and remaining longer but frustration lingered. In an antithesis of the old wives tale, 'stop it or you'll go blind,' Darlene encouraged Tyson to masturbate, providing him with all the stimulus he needed, both aural (he had confessed the sound of her eating had turned him on) and sensual (allowing his fingers and mouth to explore her entire body) and seeing to it that he was constantly hard.

The erotic novel came to Darlene's mind as she checked emails for her business, in particular the scene in which Arabella was penetrated by the mud monster. "Anal sex!" She exclaimed and Tyson raised his face from between her legs on the couch.

"I'm sorry?" Tyson replied, the lower half of his face slick with pussy juice.

Darlene looked around her IPad placed on her chest as they lay together naked. "I was just thinking, it's the only thing we haven't done. Do you think it might be something you'd like to try? It could help!"

"If you're sure Mom. Have you ever, you know, done it?"

"No baby, you'll have to go gently with me," Darlene professed. "You might have to lick me down there a bit to get me ready. Would you be willing to do that baby?" She was being overtly coy; she knew her son was more than willing, having tentatively ventured there only moments before.

Tyson himself could tell she was putting it on and enjoyed the game she was playing, his cock hardening against the couch. "I'll do it Mom. If you think it might help me get better."

Without delay, Tyson rose up on the couch as Darlene disposed of the IPad. Grabbing herself behind her thighs she raised her bended knees to meet her armpits. Her ass lifted off the couch and she looked down between her breasts to her pussy. Tyson's cock was visible for a moment before he lowered his face to her and he seemed larger than she recalled. Even blind he had an uncanny ability to find her asshole. His mouth descended on her little brown hole, kissing her sphincter as he would her mouth. First pecks then open mouth. His tongue came into play as he used his hands to spread her, licking around the rim, again tentatively tasting her entrance until finally French kissing her anus.

It was certainly working for Darlene. Her eyes fixated on her son eating out her asshole. "Oh yes Ty, eat my ass. Stick your tongue deep in Mommy's shithole baby." The feeling was wonderful, akin to having her pussy licked. She relaxed her sphincter and Tyson buried his tongue further into her, dribbling saliva to use as a lubricant.

Darlene let go of a leg, Tyson holding her in place and slapped her hand down on her clit, rubbing herself to increase the pleasure. It did the trick. Her orgasm approached. "Oh shit baby don't stop," she demanded as she increased her action on her clitoris. "Mommy's going to cum Ty. Keep your tongue in my ass baby."

Tyson hadn't dreamed of going anywhere. The pleasure he obtained from licking his mother's ass was unlike any he'd known. He'd glue himself to her asshole if she demanded it.

As she came, Darlene tightened her sphincter around her son's tongue, the action causing it to slide out of her with a trail of saliva. Tyson kept his mouth sealed around her hole until her body stopped shuddering and her breathing returned to normal. Finally she took her hand from her pussy and touched the back of Tyson's head with her dripping fingers. "I'm ready baby. Time to fuck Mommy in the ass!"

Again Tyson wasted no time and straightening up allowed Darlene to once again lay her eyes upon his cock. It's so big, she thought, the head won't even fit in! Tyson used his hands to seek out her asshole and guide his cock to her entrance. Holding her legs, Darlene watched him bend his penis down towards its target. She relaxed her sphincter as he gently dabbed the head against it, coating it in saliva and excess pussy juice. "Just the head darling..." She directed, her mouth opening in sympathy with her anus.

And then it happened. Tyson eased the head of his cock inside his mother's butt, the sphincter allowing the penetration and closing around the swollen knob. "Is it O.k. Mom?"

"Oh yes baby. It feels beautiful. Go on; give me more of that big cock."

Ever so slowly Tyson eased his penis into his mother's ass. Two, three inches, more following. Darlene felt it would never end, didn't want it to. Let it come out my mouth, she mused. Finally Tyson's groin spooned against his mother's upturned buttocks, signalling his complete penetration. He gently fell forward atop her and found her mouth with his. The softest of kisses on her still open lips. Her tongue jutting forward to taste the lips that had been moments before, sealed to her anus.

Tyson's arms wrapped beneath her torso as he slowly withdrew his cock half way before sliding back in. Repeating the action with an increasing rate. "Still O.k. Mom?"

"Yes honey, harder. Fuck my ass harder baby."

"It feels so good Mom!" Tyson panted.

"Oh yeah baby? Is it tight? Is Mommy's ass tight enough for you?" As if to accentuate her words, Darlene contracted her sphincter, squeezing it around her son's slippery cock.

"Oh Mom, it's so tight. I love your ass Mom."

"Yeah? You love fucking Mommy's tight asshole? Are you gonna cum in Mommy's ass baby?"

"I'm gonna cum Mom. I'm gonna cum in your ass!" Tyson, spurred on by his mother's dirty talk in his ear, into his mouth was on the verge of orgasm. He closed his eyes as tight as his eyelids would allow and willed his eyesight to return. To see again his mother. To see her naked below him. To feast his eyes upon her breasts, her face, her mouth the source of such joy, her pussy and the asshole he was now fucking.

"Cum in me Tyson. Fill Mommy's ass with that beautiful boy cream." Darlene begged and Tyson was ready to deliver.

Two more thrusts and it began.

"Mom. I'm cumming!" He managed. Tyson's balls pressed hard against his mother's lower back, his cock fully inside her rectum.

"Good boy," Darlene praised him.

Cum shot forth from her son's cock as Darlene tightened her sphincter around the base, feeling the pulse of semen as it flowed through. A cum enema filling her welcoming ass. Tyson buried his face into his mother's hair at her neck, his eyes still shut. If it wasn't the best orgasm of his life he couldn't remember the other.

"Look at me baby," Darlene whispered through her son's ecstatic exhaling.

Tyson lifted his head from her neck and with eyes still closed, faced her. Darlene's hands went to either side of his face, cradling his cheeks. "Open your eyes sweetheart."

Tyson cautiously raised his eyelids, fearful there would be no change. Gone were the stars in the night sky. Gone was the complete darkness. A flesh colored blurriness surrounded by a darker aura greeted him. He blinked, it cleared. Blinked again and her face came into focus, her expression concerned and anxious.

"Honey?"

"Mom!"

"Yes?"

"I can see!" Tyson exclaimed. "I can see you. You look beautiful." Tears filled his eyes, again blurring his restored vision.

Darlene began to cry. "It worked baby. I just knew it would." She pulled him down onto her face and their mouths met in a kiss. Tears intermingled.

Tyson wiped his eyes as he broke their embrace, pushing himself of her chest. He looked down at her body beneath him, gorging on finally seeing her naked splendor. Her breasts were as he'd imagined, the nipples a slightly darker shade. Her pubic hair just as he'd envisaged, her pussy a thing of beauty. His cock, still erect within her dilated asshole looked better than any representation he'd seen in porn. "So what does this mean for us Mom? No more orgasm therapy?"

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,247 Followers