The Time Traveller's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbuchanan
rbuchanan
471 Followers

Whatever battle was she was engaged in with herself, it is suddenly over. She had wanted this and now she finally seems to accept it has become reality. She smiles at me and relaxes back into my pillow, contenting herself with watching my hand fondling her legs and stockings.

"What is it about a pair of stockings that drives all men mad?" she whispers and there is a new merriment in her voice.

"They are so damn sexy." I say, running my hand over her leg and finally settling on the bare flesh above her stocking top. "Just like you..."

Then I lean forward and kiss her on the lips. It starts as a normal respectful peck, but before I know it we are kissing passionately. My mother's tongue suddenly licking around my lips and reaching inside my mouth. As our lips lock my hand slides up again to crush her breast.

Passion is a strange and wonderful thing. Partly it is just an urge for pleasure, but it is also more than that. It is a fierce need for closeness and joining, a merging with another human being. We come together with an urgency that surprises us both. As we kiss she is lifting her arms and trying to remove her slip, and I am pushing down my pyjama bottoms. In an instant she has tossed the slip away and out into the room and her hand is down searching for my penis. As she grasps and holds me tight, I am struggling to remove her bra. I want nothing between us, and I want so much to wrap my fingers around her naked breasts and squeeze them tight. It is chaos for a moment as we both struggle to strip away our clothes. And then the fire cools slightly, and I lay there on top of my mother, gently nuzzling and suckling at her breasts, while she fondles my penis with one hand and holds my head to her chest with the other.

We share words of love I don't clearly remember, sweet soft gentle words. But also words of forgiveness and acceptance at what we are doing. Then my lips are back on her breast, and I am engulfing a broad dark nipple in my mouth and suckling at it like a newborn child, and she is stroking my head and calling me her baby. My hands meanwhile explore her body, down over her tummy and sliding between her legs, and touching the moisture leaking from the lips of her passion.

We lay for a long while simply enjoying knowledge of the other's body, but then she slides me down on to her side and begins to kiss my chest. As she does so her head sinks lower and lower, and I realised with some surprise she is actually going to take me in her mouth. I shift on to my back and lay there in delicious anticipation. She stops for a moment and looks up at me, as if she is seeking permission to do what she is about to do. My look tells her all she needs to know, and suddenly my penis is encased in the warm velvet glove that is my mother's mouth. As her tongue wraps around my cock I realise she is hungry for this, that she wants very much to taste and engulf me.

The sight of her naked, apart from suspenders and black seamed stockings, and taking me deep in her throat, is mesmerizing. However the unexpected urgency with which she moves up and down, and the fact this is my own mother giving me a blow-job, suddenly makes me aware the body I am in is only 18, and I am fast coming to an unstoppable climax. I tried to warn her and push her back, but she ignores me and carries on until, with a loud grunt, I blast a jet of hot cum into her waiting mouth. She quickly pulls away and for a moment I am concerned she does not desire this, but then I see the way she is holding me and directing the last few jets of my sperm across her mouth and chin and licking at them with her tongue, and I understand this is what she wanted this all along... and that my mother is much more of a sexual animal than I ever realised.

Then she lifts her cum-covered face to mine and whispers softly in my ear. "Did my baby like that? Did Mummy do good?" And those words almost make me cum again.

IV

She laughs with a sound like the soft tinkling of glass, and slips off the bed to retrieve her slip. I lie back on my pillow, more happy and content than I have been in a very long time. I watch my mother use the slip to wipe the white lumps of cum from her cheek and mouth. Then she curls it in a ball, throws it away, and returns to me.

I want to say something to her, to explain to her what is really happening here, but I have no words, so I just lie there. Suddenly I am aware there are tears rolling silently down my cheeks. She sees my tears at once and takes me in her arms and rocks me gently.

"What's the matter my darling?" she whispers with a frown. "Have I done wrong?"

But I am choked up, and at the same time wholly without reasonable explanation. I just look up, smile, and press my face to hers. I smell my semen on her face but it is neither revolting nor dirty. Rather it is like an exotic perfume that heightens and enhances my senses. Eventually I say. "It's just... you are so wonderful Mother and I love you so much."

"Oh baby I love you to," She says, her frown melting into a broad smile. "I can't believe we are doing this. It is so wrong... and yet it feels so right."

"It's not wrong," I tell her quickly. "Maybe is some situations it's wrong, maybe even very wrong, but for you and me now, in this moment in time, it's not wrong, believe me."

"I know dear, I'm not sure why, but I know you're right." She leans over and licks the tears from my cheeks, and kisses me hard on the mouth.

Then she gives me a wicked grin and slides down again.

"Time to wake this fellow up," she says in a disconcertingly matter-of-fact way, and proceeds once again to encompass my penis in her eager mouth. This time she is soft and gentle and her tongue feels like a sweet silk scarf wrapped around me. She massages my member in a mild and tender way until it responds and comes thundering back to life.

I suddenly feel the need to respond to the loving she has gifted me. I pull away and swivel round till my face is close to her tummy. Then I slide my mouth down between her legs. Although, like some men, I have never been comfortable or skilled going down on a woman, I want to make an effort. However I am immediately surprised at how right it feels. I'm not sure if it's because she's my mother but I am oddly at ease. I reach into the folds of her vagina with my tongue, kissing and licking and tasting her. She is very wet but the scent and the smell are intoxicating and I find myself drawing her clitoris into my mouth and gently massaging it.

For a while she just lays there, arms wide apart, emitting occasional soft cooing sounds of pleasure, then suddenly I am lifted up and lain on my back. Hurriedly she climbs on top of me and lowers herself down on to my hard cock.

She leans down and whispers. "It's time to fuck your mummy baby. Mummy needs it now!"

Slowly at first she begins to ride me. Her eyes are closed now but mine are open. I lie back watching her naked body rise and fall and her breasts moving rhythmically up and down. They are neither exceptionally large nor small and they hang a little with age, but that just makes them move and bounce appealingly. I am grateful in this time there is no 'breast enhancement', for the overall effect is very natural and intensely erotic. Her nipples are dark and erect and stick out boldly, as if begging to be sucked. Her damp hair hangs down across her lovely face, with odd strands caught in the perspiration on her brow. She is my mother but I have never seen her like this before. I watch as her eyes flicker open and closed and I see she is somewhere else. Her look is glazed and she is lost in passion, transported to another world of wonder and pleasure. I watch in fascination for she is, to me, beautiful beyond words.

But then her movement increases and begins to have it's effect on me. My joy turns to passion once more and I am pushing back against her downward thrusts. My hands reach up and grope at her breasts, rolling her nipples between my fingers.

"Oh baby," she moans. "Do it to mummy... Fuck your mummy!"

Now clenching and squeezing her breasts I push harder, driven by the illicitness of her words. I want to give pleasure and take pleasure, both at the same time. We come together fiercely, as if we are two people, two bodies, trying to meld into one. But then suddenly she lifts me up rolls me over until I am on top. It is a smooth practiced movement that happens in an instant, still leaving me deep inside her.

Her glassy eyes open for a moment. "Now," she whispers. "Give it to mummy... be hard and dirty!"

I try to obey, ramming her as hard as I can, and at the same time whispering in her ear all those the illicit and dirty things people say to remove their final inhibitions and permit them to reach the ultimate plateau.

"You dirty bitch," I murmur. "You want your little boy's cock in your cunt, don't you mummy! You want him to force you down and fuck you. You want him to take his own mummy!"

"Oh YES! she cries, and her arms open out across the bed. "Take mummy! Punish your dirty mummy!"

I grab her arms and hold her down as I thrust harder and harder. "Bitch!" I whisper. "Dirty fucking mummy bitch! Baby will make you pay for being so disgusting. Take it you slut! Take your baby's cock! Baby's going to cum in mummy's cunt!"

"Oh you dirty dirty boy!" she wails, squirming about on the bed. "Forcing you poor mummy... fucking your own mummy. Making mummy suck your cock... cumming in mummy's mouth. Dirty... dirty... dirty boy."

Then suddenly her hips rise and she screams loudly. Her legs encase me and she squeezes my body so hard I feel like a tube of toothpaste being forced to surrender its last few drops. I let go of her arms and they too embrace me, holding and hugging me.

"Oh my baby," she moans. "My beautiful wonderful baby..."

And then I explode too, crushing myself into her. As I fill mother with my seed, lights flash and fireworks burst in my head, and like a tidal wave I am engulfed by a myriad of strange and marvellous feelings. Satisfaction, wonder, joy, and a deep and abiding sense of relief. My head spins and my body shivers, and I hold her like I never want to let her go.

After what seems like forever I release her and look down at her groggy but shinning eyes. "I love you." I say simply, and she is kissing my face and cheek and mouth.

"That was amazing," she whispers. "I can't believe it. I can't believe you're the same shy boy I knew this morning."

But as she holds me tight I feel an odd sensation. It's like I am drifting away. My mother's face begins to fade and shrink back, like I am looking at her from the wrong end of a telescope.

"No..." I cry, but even as I do so my mind is spinning into nothingness as everything fades, and slowly I am losing track of space and time.

---------------------------------------------

Note:

This morning I found the above written in my notebook but I have no clear memory of writing it. I do have the vaguest recollection of getting up last night but what I did when I was awake has completely gone from my mind. I assume this is a dream I wanted to record, I don't see what else it could be.

The curious thing is that some parts of it read like a record of my experiences. The last part, about the special time I spent with my mother for example, is just how I remember it. But the first part is gobbledygook. I've never had a problem with women and I am married with two wonderful children, and I certainly know nothing about time-travel.

It seems to have been a very erotic dream. Maybe it was the way my beautiful wife made love to me last night that reminded me of my mother. Lizzie is so passionate and has a mouth any man would die for, and the way she always wants to taste my cum and spread it over her face does indeed remind me of that night so many years ago.

It is exceedingly odd though. I don't dream very much (not that I remember anyway), and I've never bothered to record a dream before. Likewise the internal logic and consistency of the dream is unusual. My dreams are normally erratic and nonsensical. Maybe I had idea for a story and I got up to write it down? But it is very strange that I have no memory of doing it. Still, I can only assume it was just very vivid dream.

And yet...

END

rbuchanan
rbuchanan
471 Followers
12