All Comments on 'The Toy Boy'

by highwayman2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Delightful Morning Cum

That was so hot, I just came twice before I got to the end. I jerked off with my thick, nine inch rubber cock shoved deep in my stretched, ass and I licked the cum from my hands and spread what remained all over my face, imagining that I was the toy boy. It was great. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
used and abused

Love the story. I have been to similar parties starting quite young, a hairless gaping gift to be used, and i remember well the feeling of being covered in cum as cock after cock pounded my whorehole. Reading this....i couldn't resist and had to grab one of my bigger toys and just jam it up my hole, just like I used to do back then. I wish I had a room full of men now, and they could watch me fuck myself while I tell them how much of a whore I am. How I lost my virginity in a gangbang, how I would go to sex clubs instead of school and let any man with a hard cock fuck my ass. How I begged to be used like a slut, like a filthy desperate fuckslave, how I spread my fuckhole wide and begged to be raped.

I miss being held down and having cock after cock forced inside me. I miss gobs of cum dripping from my ass. I live in a country town, and aside from the cocks of horses at the horse stud (and oh my god I can Imagine those shoved in me I;m so desperate, and I might watch guys shove horse cock dildos inside them online - I may need to buy one) I only see hard cock on the net and in porn. Once every few months I head to the city and then I'm the biggest fuckpig you've ever seen - but then again I did get fisted for my 16th birthday in a room full of guys - I guess I've been a fuckpig cumdump slut since even before then.

God just thinking about being used, ass stretched and gaping, dripping cum, using cum as lube on thick hard cocks, shoving dildos up me to show what a fuckslave bitch I am, stretching my hole open at 16 and begging, over and over for cock. Love it. This story brought it all back and now I'm fucking desperate. Now If you'll exscuse me I've got a second dildo to ram up my whorehole and some filthy porn to watch....

t.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous