The Tragedy and the Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Have a seat. You could have asked me over the phone."

"No. I couldn't. We were both with other people. I needed to do it in person."

Well what in the hell does she need cleared up? I don't need any more bad news.

"Do you rememeber Shelly?"

"Of course. We're friends on Facebook."

I had slept with her. Oh shit. Please tell me I don't have a Joey Jr. out there. Oh man!

"Do you remember when we were at your place and we were all wrestling."

I grinned. Close call. I didn't sleep with Shelly that night. We all were in bed together, but no action. I was such a pussy. I didn't try anything. I should have just gotten naked.

"Yeah. I thought I'd at least get to make out with you both. I missed one of my chances for a threesome that night."

She grinned.

"Guys and their threesome fantasies. No chance, we were't drunk enough."

Her eyes sparkled. Holy shit! You mean. Wait a minute. She is totally pushing my buttons.

"You know. I thought there were two other times I had a chance. You and Lisa visited me at work and wanted to party on a weekend. A hotel room was mentioned. I don't remember why we didn't. You were teasing me, saying I probably was only packing four or five inches."

"Joey. I know how big you are. You slept with Lisa twice! She told me how wonderful you were. She said you were well equipped."

She held up her hands apart to show me.

"Cayley. That looks like about ten Inches. I'm only seven. I would have a different job if that was hanging down my leg!"

She rolled her eyes.

"You wish! Do you remember when we played strip poker at my parents house? I was naked except for a towel?"

"I surely do. That was another missed attempt."

"Uh huh. Then you slept with Shelly! In my parents bed!"

"Hey. You yelled at me for that along time ago. Statute of limitations is up. But I will apologize again for any large wet spots we left."

"I could have done without hearing that."

"Someone was going to get laid after I saw you running around in a towel. Take some ownership!"

I smiled and went on.

"You didn't offer to share your bed that night. If I remember correctly, you offered me the couch where your dog sleeps. It smelled so nasty. Then I kinda of invited myself to sleep with Shelly on the king size bed."

"Was my ass too big?"

"What?"

"Was my ass too big?"

She had stood up and turned around and grabbed her ass. Oh that was hot.

"You had a great ass, Still do! Don't sit down, I didn't get a real good look just then."

She smiled.

"Were my tits too small?"

She pointed at her breasts. Damn. I wish she squeezed them like her ass.

"No! You were skinny then. In a good way! Your breasts were very nice. When you wore a sweater, yummy. Anyway, you still look great."

Her breasts were a lot bigger now. Like twice as big. I think my eyes lingered a little too long. She rolled her eyes again.

"So, I was just too ugly for you?"

"Cayley. You were a beautiful girl. Still are."

"Then why? Why did you not try to sleep with me?"

I stop and thought about it.

"I valued our friendship. I didn't want to screw things up like I had with other friends that were girls. I still wanted to sleep with you. The urge was always there. Always. Then we drifted in different directions."

Cayley smirked and pulls out some playing cards out of her purse and slaps them down on the table.

"Joey. I'm giving you another shot to do the right thing. But I know how to play poker now. When I was 22, I had no idea."

My dick has been hard since we started talking about the elusive threesome. She has laid it out there what she was here for. Damn right I want another shot.

"As much as I would like to watch you strip in front of me. Mmmmm mmmm! I have another idea. Stand up please."

She looked at me and was questioning her decision. She stood up and then I picked her up with the fireman's carry. I started heading for my bedroom.

"Joey!"

She was giggling. I love it when I can make a woman giggle.

"Let's just say we played cards and get to the good part already."

"I do love a man of action."

"Your about to get two months worth of action in one night."

I set her down. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her hips. My hard cock was down my leg and pressed against her tummy. When she felt it, her mouth opened and she caught her breath. Then she started to grin.

"Who says I'm leaving tomorrow? Maybe I'll stay here all weekend? I can't leave you in this condition."

"Then maybe we can get some strip poker in later. Higher stakes though. I win? I get a blowjob every day for a week. You win?"

"Hmmm. I think I would like the same. But it has to be anywhere I want. If I want you to do it in your office, then you have to get on your knees an please me. I'll do the same for you. Deal?"

"What if after we do this and I don't think it's up to par? I might change my mind."

"Too late. You already said you wanted me bad!"

"Cayley?"

I put a serious look on my face.

"Yes?"

She looked worried. Perfect.

"Have you ever had sex in a 69 Camaro?"

"Just shut up and kiss me!"

Best therapy ever!

The End

12