All Comments on 'The Trainer Pt. 02'

by luckyhusband5

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

Whoever wrote this must be one huge wimpy sissy boy bisexual bitch. Cliché and boring!!!

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for The Read***

Would you say that this was a HOT Flash Story.

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Slut wife

Its sad when a wife comes home horny and tries to keep distance from husband so that she doesn't need to satisfy husbands possible needs. Even though new boyfriend is most likely atleast 2 inches longer and inch wider. Then on top of that is hiding it from husband that she is the trainers personal 3 hole slut. It is hard for me to fathom a woman wanting to be treated like a ghetto whore no foreplay to her body just Mount and pound all holes bareback all the while keeping distance from husband. She knows he is a player and once he is done ruining her openings probably finish with homey gangbang will thow her away. She will come home stretched sore and probably with a STDs along with anal tear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

so she is just another wife whore he needs to find out what she is and throw the slut to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap crap and more crap

What a damn sissy I hope the husband finds out what kind of s*** is wife really is hope he gets revenge on her stupid ass hope she gets AIDS and dies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
David

to be a good man, beat up leave your wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

Nothing further needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please don't continue.....enough of this garbage. 1* for this lame

Wow, what ugly and poor tale ever!....please no more lame tales like this....enough is enough and do not continue this trash tale.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
gahck

Just to point something out, the dudes with big dicks are always Ron Jeremy lookin' mofos. Shit, even Mandingo was a fat fuck so when you sit here and claim this body building dude was hot and hung like a horse after his steroid use, you're just spouting nonsense.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
First off, it's OK for a ROTM BBC slut story. But hey dude talking junk bout Feminism...

Feminism is just the radical notion women ought to have the same rights and chances as dude. Got nothing to do with this slut story. If some Femi-Nazi did something to you directly, take it up with her directly, like an adult.

Sluts been around forever, snow bunnies too. So have sleazoids with casual observance of "traditional" marriage rules and restrictions.

Seems to me, the way this protagonist is living seems like a PSA against being a slut.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Not garbage

This ain't garbage, it's the black slime in the bottom of the garbage bag. It's that cliched, and that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree with @26thNC

This is the lowest of the lowest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love how 26thNC...

Posts a stupid comment, then posts anonymously right after it agreeing with himself. Dude, your troll tactics are so damn transparent. Your multiple accounts are a joke. You are the most pathetic imbecile I have ever seen. Spending hours a day posting negative comments on here. Who do you think you are convincing? No one. Not one person gives a rats ass that you don't like a story. You are just a low life worm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

More garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugly story

Husband basically pimps/sells his wife. What's sexy or erotic about that crap?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Grammar is still the pits

One would think that doing this for over 13 years, you would have picked up some awareness of proper grammar and word usage. Lay, lie, ly, etc. are not interchangeable, nor are ascent and assent. There are too many examples to cover, but, remember that even a good story loses its' appeal if the sentences don't communicate the picture you intend to paint.

Using a basic grammar and spell check program would catch many of you errors. ones and twos are about all these stories deserve.

Casper11Casper11about 3 years ago

Still waiting for part III 😃

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes my wife cheated on me with whom I had considered a friend. I questioned her about it and she did confess but also said that it had happened over 5 years ago. It was a change in life because I could not get over it still today once in a while something will cause it to come back and I don't hide it. Sometimes my wife will apologize sometimes she will get upset and when she does i will just say something like you can leave if you want ori didn't cheat on you.

1999DTfan1999DTfan11 months ago

I liked it. It seems you have a lipstick fetish too. I'm not that critical about spelling errors as long as I can follow the story. As you write more it will get better. Looking forward to more.

EpriseEprise9 months ago
Damned shame...

... we never got that promised Part 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous