All Comments on 'The Training of Pixie Pt. 03'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cat / Pixie Great “Staff” Officer(s)

So far, I enjoy this story series, because I can relate on how “Pixie” school smarts prevented her from being bullied by assisting others. in my case, I just completed a one-year tour serving as a Safety Officer on a Two Star, command level, staff in Kuwait. New rules prevented reservists from serving with their command, so I found another unit, in Kuwait, because of my Electronics background and for serving as a “Spectrum Manager” for a Two Star command level unit in the New England area.

The Kuwait command accepted me as their Power Generation officer, Contract Office Representative (COR). I took charge as the Commands’ COR, leased generator contract throughout Kuwait. I worked under the Department of Public Works (DPW) which operated under Active-Duty personnel. Upon assuming my role, I noticed how badly the Active-Duty staff talked downward to their foreign contractors. Plus, the DPW Commander did not like me, because I was a reservist. As for my two foreign contractors, I had a language barrier problem because none of the actual workers spoke English and both generator contractors had trouble adhering to or not complying to their generator contract standards. So, I read both generator contracts, and created a spreadsheet, that listed the contract standards and cited the paragraph number / page in English but listed my evaluation standards in colors “Green-Good no Issues,” “Amber okay but requires fixing prior to my next inspection”, and “Red- Fix immediately.” With the language barrier solved, the contractors appreciated me because no one prior tried to help them.

Unfortunately; my DPW commander did not like me because I assisting the contractors. And it was certainly not my fault, that it took a reservist to figure out a course of action. On the day of my Birthday, the DPW commander was angry with me again for something, so I felt pretty miserable while sitting in my office. One of generator contractor workers stopped in to talk with me. I told him today was my Birthday and I was leaving for the day feeling sad. However, the worker called his boss, and then he asked me to go out with him. I said okay, so I went back to my room 8’ X 20’ foot container for me to change into civilian clothes and off we went. I arrived at this nice house, where the Company President resided. in such a short time, the President arranged a birthday party for me and this completely surprised me, when I walked into room with a bunch unknown people and saw a cake. The Company President made a toast to me stating I was the best COR they ever had and they appreciated my assistance because everyone else just yelled at them, wrote them up, without offering any suggestions or assistance. I ended up staying the night in their home. It really felt nice to be appreciated and it made the bullying, from DPW Commander feel meaningless.

In end, the Army decided to replace the DPW Active-Duty personnel with mobilized reserved units, and I extended my service to 3 ½ years, as Power Generation COR throughout Kuwait with my same two generator contractors to support me.

I ask as this story “The Training of Pixie” and your other story “Downfall of the CEO” continue without totally humiliating your characters “Pixie” and “Candii” characters in front of their family and friends or modifying their bodies with obscene piercing / breast enlargements / tattoos. This is my three years, serving as a Safety Officer, in Kuwait and Afghanistan, making this request.

Your character “Piixe” is in love “Dame Suzie” and in this current / safe “school” environment “Pixie” can completely express and learns how to control that love to become an effective assistant Dame Suzie when “Pixie” evolves back “Cat” into her reality world. Plus, Dame Suizi can always use the “school” as a type of “BDSM” club to protect “Pixie’s identity and to use the school as an outlet for Cat, from time to time, to relieve “Cat’s” from various stresses, such as work, family, and friends.

The same can be done for Candii,” in your “Downfall of the CEO” story, by utilizing the workplace and its staff as your same “BDSM” club environment. You can also schedule travel destinations to use “Candii” without jeopardizing “Marie’s” CEO status to her family, friends, and the Corporate world.

This story “Downfall of the CEO” has the ability to turn the Company into a huge success, with “Marie” as CEO figure head but with “Candii” providing the motivational force to her employee’s under “Fiona’s and, if necessary, Marie’s CEO guidance with the ultimate goal of devising / executing a plan to financially ruin Marie’s entire family who wanted nothing to with the business that fell upon Marie’s overburden shoulders that created “Candii’s” identity in the first place. Now, with Marie’s burden lifted off her shoulder’s, Candii can freely express herself. In the end, Marie and Candii shall coexist together and living a “Happily Ever After” life.

Stay COVID Safe

Jeff

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Jeff. Rest assured, as you might have guessed from my other stories, I am not into anything extreme, and I actively hate pain, body modification etc., etc. Candii will, I think, stay where I left it. The original inspiration for the story wanted to end it there, and I have respected her wishes.

Pixie, well as you have already intuited, will not quite be the passive victim that at least one other person involved expects. The programme has to be about how Pixie manages within the limits her own nature sets, but also, at least emotionally, grows. There is, as you may have guessed, an enormous amount of myself in Pixie, and her kinks are mine magnified and realised in ways mine have not always been. I think you will enjoy what is to come, and keep an eye for Dame Suzie's influence. My own "Dame Suzie" has always been a wonderful inspiration and mentor, and this is, in part, my tribute to her. xx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Truly loving the dynamic...

... between Miss Penny and Pixie. I believe each will help the other in many ways. Also, I am very curious of what Dame Suzie will think of Pixie's feelings toward her.

As always, this is splendid prose that is equal parts fascinating and steamy. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, OneAuthor. I am glad you are enjoying this. I am experimenting with something which often irritates me, that is recording it from different points of view, but there are, as I hope will be clear, good reasons for this.

DarksenseDarksenseabout 3 years ago

Love your work,but do any of these women have periods? Or is that a taboo you will not cross?

DarksenseDarksenseabout 3 years ago

I think that as a guy you are giving us a privileged insight into the workings of the female psyche. I don't think you are any different from other women, I just think you are more honest. Having read your work several times over, I find it is not your sexual fantasy that intrigues me the most, it's your relationship to religion and God, and how you feel must bring it into your fantasy. You would be a fascinating woman to converse with, keep up the excellent work.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Darksense. I do have, as many women do, a thing about periods, so you are correct there.

I am a practising Christian and like many lesbians have a disagreement with my church on its teachings on the subject. I am happy to reflect that in my fantasies. i am glad it intrigues you, and I like to feel that part of me is injected into my fiction here. Thank you xx

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

The depth and new understanding of little Pixie rings clearer with each sentence, each paragraph, drawing me in deeper. Bravo Pixiehoff, bravo

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Aoife xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES