All Comments on 'The Training of Pixie Pt. 11'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always the Kind and Respectful Pixie

Dear Pixiehoff

Nice chapter read. The last sentence reads like this in the end of "The Training of Pixie" story series, because everyone turns into friends by Pixie taking control in her own quiet / composed way. I am so glad Dame Suzy set-up this unique school environment, to allow Pixie to show her true "inner" strength.

Well Done!!!.

I left this comment below in Chapter 5 of Guilt & Redemption story series, because I have unique story to share with you via letters, that I wrote to my English Teachers since your stories and your kindness remind me so much of her.

You stated you help students with my difficulties, so I am willing to share my unique experience with you.

----------------------------------------------

Letters to Share with Pixie

Dear Pixiehoff,

I have a letters and experiences, that I would like to share with you, but they appear to either too big to post, in the comments section, or Literotica chooses not to post them. I tried to sending the letter again, using the feedback option, and included my e-mail address, but I doubt you received that also. I faced a similar experience / decision but not with romance but with my Military career and my English Teacher literally saved my life. I truly believe Ali is the real deal for you but you alone must take that critical first step, like I took mine.

You said once before that you liked my insights. Please, let me share my letters / experiences with you..

Stay Healthy and COVID Safe,

Jeff

.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Jules, I am glad you liked it x

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for a great lesson for all of us to heed, as it is too easy to get wrapped up in ourselves and our own minds, to the detriment of others. Pixie is a wonderful guide, and Dame Suzy summed it up very well at the end, underestimate Pixie at your peril.

I believe that Dame Suzy is still constantly learning about Pixie, an how unconventional she is by taking paths no one would ever think of, but still getting too achieve her own objective.

Stay safe

Rgds Al

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
In the end...

...the title is a bit of a misnomer. It struck me that Pixie did the training but so subtly that the trainees didn't realise what was happening to them (if I'm wrong, so be it---I've been wrong so often in my life that once more won't matter). If this is the end, it's been interesting following the ins and outs (no pun intended) of the cast, not to mention enjoyable as your tales always are.

(Here's a story-line idea if you'd like to use it, Pixie. Her experiences in The Training... lead Pixie to set up a (free) consultancy to help women with sexual and emotional problems You could have a different troubled character each chapter and Pixie could also employ Penny and Abby, perhaps as surrogates.)

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
... And Dame Suzie saw that it was good

It was clever to tell the story from the perspective of Penny who is just beginning to understand.

I was hoping for an extensive graphical description of Pixie's triumph. However, Pixie's one and only orgasm is mentioned just in passing. This way it remains shrouded in mystery and does not distract from the important lesson the (not at all diminutive) headmistress teaches us.

Although it is more of a theme in "Guilt and Redemption", there are subtle references to scripture also in this story:

"Sometimes", Pixie smiled, it is better to receive than to give (Luke 6:38) - and she who wants to be first, sometimes she has to put herself last (Matth 20:16)."

To illustrate my understanding of Abby and Pixie's journey, allow me to quote Matth 23:12 with updated pronouns:

"She who exalts herself shall be humbled, and she who humbles herself shall be exalted."

I feel that being humbled by Pixie is not a bad thing at all.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Pixie is not a witch, she's a sorceress

She will give you the illusion you are in control, when in fact she is. :)

I love the way she handled Abby, and now perhaps there will be a nicer version of Abby for all to see. Also, the putting yourself last can definitely be a wonderful thing - both in the bedroom and in other aspects of life. Very sage advice indeed.

If there is more to this story, I definitely look forward to reading it. And if not, it's been another brilliant series by the very talented Pixiehoff. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Jeff, thank you. The letter reached me both on the other story and by email, and I will reply. I was very moved, and try to give back some of what I have been fortunate enough to receive xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I can see where this could be the end of the story but I'm hoping for at least one more to kind of tie up the odds and ends of the training school and I just really have enjoyed the story.

5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bigger and better person

Pixie once again prove to be the better person not rendering evil for evil.

I found this a wonderful lesson we all can make use of, and if we take a closer look most times we would see that the the other person is in pain and need help and understanding.

Great story

I hope Pixie gets a great orgasm from the one she loves she deserves it after taking care of so many needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hi

Pixiehoff, do you have any idea how much I love your stories?! <3

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Jeff, I responded to your moving account on the other story - and thank you - and stay safe xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Al, I so appreciate your support and encouragement - and I am so glad that you see the wider picture that is emerging.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Maonaigh, and not least for the suggestions - which I shall consider carefully. There is a little way more to run with this one still. I am glad you are getting so much out of it xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Amadeus, you really do "get" this story and its theme and your comments are so spot on that it delights me. xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you OneAuthor - I am so happy you like it. There is more to come once I have the next chapter of Guilt and Redemption polished xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous, there is at least one more chapter to come here - and I am so glad that you like it so much :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous, there is more to come - so let us see. xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Oh anonymous, I am so glad you love the stories - feedback like yours is so precious to me xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I feel sorry for pixie, this may be her first orgasm in her entire life, otherwise she pleases everyone and she never gets any pleasure. Pixie is about 45 years old, never had a lover, is madly in love with Dame Suzy and has no stisfaction in her life, No love, no orgasms, nothing. I feel sorry for Pixie.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, wait and see, better things are to come xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

thank you so much, Cindy xxxxxx

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

Pixiehoff, this story in itself was spectacular, above all others. To see Pixie come through how she did with Abby and turn Abby into what she did, just so rewarding. Pixie now, I feel have the upper hand on her for ever as Abby has potentially learned for her nemesis a great lesson in patience.

More importantly, I love your character interaction as through the assignment the others without question did as Pixie directly. You are a most talented author!

5 sun bright 🌟

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much Aoife xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES