All Comments on 'The Transistion of Elijah Brooks'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

We need more Lovecraft stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category

This is not incest, it is sci-fi and poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incest from God? You suck!

You've got to be kidding! Halfway thru the first page I skipped to the end of the last page...You suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

Can we get a second part please? But with maybe more sexual intercourse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not sure if this supposed to be a pastiche, an homage, or an imitation of HPL

Whichever it is, it's not working; it's poorly written, poorly drawn, rushed, and instead of brooding and tense, is just derivative and poorly executed. My friend, you may wish to write erotic horror, but this isn't how it's done, and until you get an imagination of your own, I've got no further time for you.

Please say you're either going to sit down and make this the story it should be, drawn from your own mind but told in the master's voice, or just cease and desist altogether, because on the evidence here you just don't have the tools to make this type of copycat offering work.

If you're telling a story in someone else's world, then you need to be consistent with that world and that voice; so far, only faint echoes remain, and that's not good enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
?

What the fuck did I read?

0 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't believe some comments.

Are they written by the same person?

It's a very well written story and probably one of the best I read on Literotica, for the originality of the transformation alone.

Of course the incest tag might have mislead some people. A Horror tag would have been more appropriate and would have avoided the backlash.

LycandopeLycandopeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I was kinda wondering on the comments so it's nice to hear that it isn't quite so bad.

I think you're right and i should've posted with a horror tag. Live and learn but it's not my normal stuff. This was a commission for someone.

Thank you for saying something!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As always

A pleasure as always to read through your work. Although I cannot comment

on consistency with the lore having not experienced any of it myself, I can say that this was certainly an enjoyable read and that the build-up of the eldritch horror was very well paced and executed.

LycandopeLycandopeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate the comment :) I haven't read HPL in quite a long time but skimmed a few things to catch up and then tried to find a balance between creepy and sexy. Ish. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written but...

I gave it a 5 stars cause i honestly don't think this deserved as low a rating that it has atm. So hopefully it bumps it up a bit. It was well written, mysterious, and kept me guessing what was going on. It's a sign of a great novel in the works imo, perhaps not exactly the best type of style for literotica (since, well u know...). Anyways, I think this should have been given a SCI-FI instead of incest, perhaps warn the reader of incest beforehand. You have a great style and I already enjoy some of your other work. Please keep up the good work!

KellvallonKellvallonabout 3 years ago

This was a great mix of erotic horror & incest. It definitely deserves a higher score. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...