The Trifecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They had to go meet someone but we'll be here next week. I know you don't work here, but there couldn't be a hotter tour guide in the company, so..."

"If I didn't know any better I'd suspect you just want to get me into one of those empty offices, but since you're a friend of Dave's I'll give you the nickel tour. Come on, we'll start over here," she said leading him down the hallway John and Peter went.

They peeked in doors and down hallways when Ford put a hand on the girl's shoulder and pulled her into a kiss. At first, she resisted but opened her mouth then let out a soft moan when his hand fulling covered her large breast. He felt his cock throb to full hardness feeling her response by grinding against it. He internally grinned with the multiple positive thoughts running through his head. First, and this was by far #1, he relished the thought of fucking this babe. Then there's the added satisfaction of fucking a married woman, someone's with, but this is Dave Stansfield's wife and that twerp always made him feel insecure about himself with his brilliance back in high school. But then he thought about how great the meal will taste when he spends the $100. For some reason food and pussy always tastes better when it is taken from someone else.

Cherie pushed the man off realizing anyone could see them. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and sighed, "Let's continue the tour. What would you like to see next?" She laughed, seeing where his eyes went, "No, I meant what part of the building?"

Ford looked around, "There," pointing to the stairs, "What's up there?" he asked. "More offices?"

"Yes, those are the executives. Come on, I'll show you. There's a boardroom at the end where I'm sure you'll be meeting a lot." She glanced at the huge tent in the man's pants before turning and leading him up the stairs. She knew he was checking out her ass and playfully flicked up the back of the dress exposing her tiny panties.

Ford hadn't felt this hard since he led Laura out the back door of the auditorium at the prom. She was resistant at first, but once she touched his cock, stroked it he knew she was his. Man! What a body she had. Where the fuck did a nerd like Dave find a girl like that. He remembered how warm it was that night yet how hard her nipples got when they were exposed to the night air. His one regret was he didn't take his time. How was he to know she was still a virgin? Anyhow it was seeing the shocked look on Dave's face, that he felt the most unbelievable rush of blood to his cock he'd ever felt. The look of shock, the tears in his eyes were so fucking arousing.

Cherie felt the man's hands stroking her ass and stopped. "You want to do it here on the stairs?" she chuckled, "or there's the conference room at the end of the hall," she pointed. She reached out gripping the front of his pants, "Wow! I think you would do it right here."

Ford groaned as she let go and ran up the remaining steps. He was surprised when she came to the door marked 218 and opened it. He turned the lights on and grabbed the girl's wrist when she went to turn it off, "Leave it on. We can draw the shades. I want to see you," he said as he went over to the windows.

Cherie felt butterflies in her stomach having never done anything like this before. She's had sex in the back of cars, in bed, on couches, even on the hood of a car but never in an office building. She couldn't believe how wet she felt. It reminded her of that day in college with the two brothers on the golf team who took turns with her behind the 16th green. They hoped no one would hit the ball long and discover them, but she took four loads of cum with dozens of golfers chatting and hitting within 20 feet. She'd always wanted to repeat that, but never could get it to work.

Ford walked back over to the table noticing the door to the dark room open 6" and the blonde perched on the table directly under a bright overhead light. She opened her legs letting him get close and welcomed his tongue back in her mouth. His hands slid up her creamy thighs and gripping the hem pulled the dress up and off her body.

Cherie groaned feeling the cool air on her bare skin and worried that someone would look in the window in the door, then felt a rush hoping someone would. She stroked the man's hair as he attacked her breasts, his hands trying to feel all of her, his lips biting and sucking on her nipples. "Damn, you don't waste any time, do you? Yesss, so good, feels so good," she sighed.

The two men watched as their friend spent considerable time pleasuring the blonde's tits and they could see why. They were huge with very little sag and large nipples. "Fuck, my mouth is watering watching his suck on those," Peter whispered, "If he lets us fuck her I am fucking those tits."

"Damn, yes. Oh, shit, look at that pussy. I love blonde cunt," John whispered as Ford knelt to pull off her panties. The girl stepped out of the damp looking garment, then slid up onto the table, legs opened wide. They watched as the man pressed his face against that furry cunt and drove the girl over the top almost immediately. John realized his tongue was out and flicking the empty air.

Cherie couldn't believe it when as soon as Ford's tongue hit her slit and her clit, she felt an orgasm coming on. She opened her legs wide imagining someone watching her sluttiness with a man she'd just met and when he flicked his tongue back and forth on her sensitive nub, she exploded.

Ford gripped those flexing ass cheeks as the girl came and when she was done he stood up, but when she reached for his cock, he stopped her, "Hold on. I've been fantasizing about that ass all evening. Yes, that's it. You are a little slut, aren't you?" he asked as she turned around onto her hands and knees as if reading his mind.

Cherie mewed loudly as she felt that mouth on her sensitive pussy again but it was his tongue flicking up and onto her anus that drove her nuts, "Oh fuck! You don't have to...Oh shit that feels good," she cried as a fat finger plunged into her twat.

John was stroking the front of his pants while holding the phone steady capturing the scene in front of them. The blonde's tits were pressed against the wooden table, her back arched while she thrust her ass in the air. He could see by the way Ford's arm was moving that he was roughly fingering the girl, his face buried between her cheeks. He saw Peter was doing the same thing, except his hand was inside his pants. He almost came when the girls cried out she was cumming again.

Ford's fingers and hands were dripping when the girl came down from her second orgasm. He wasn't always as attentive to the sluts he picked up, but he wanted this one to always think about him when she was with that asshole, Dave. There's no way had she ever cum so quickly and she hadn't even gotten to the main course yet.

Cherie rolled off the table and as the man unbuttoned his shirt she knelt and worked his pants undone and onto the floor. "Holy mother of God!" she spat out, "This is huge," she gasped as the fat sausage spring free. She tried to wrap her hands around the pulsing shaft but couldn't.

"Biggest you've ever seen? Ever had?" he asked. Seeing her nod, "Bigger than..."

"Stop. Ok. It's the biggest," she spat out. Yes, bigger than his and his. That's the definition of biggest. I hate it that guys need their egos stroked." She looked back at what was in her hands and felt the large bulbous head. She had a sudden feeling of dread as to what this could do to her, but the urgent throbbing in her pussy indicated someone wanted to find out. She felt his hand on her head and allowed her mouth to be guided onto his cock.

"Wow, your mouth feels so good," he sighed, "Sorry, you're right, oohhhh yessss," he groaned as the girl began sucking on his cock. He'd been fairly hard all night and with relief now in sight, he wanted to cum so badly, but he needed to hold off. He wondered how to spend the entire night with her. "Damn girl, you've done this before."

Cherie didn't want him to cum in her mouth yet wanted to taste him, 'Damn men! All they can do is one shot and they're done for the night.' she sighed regrettably. She liked the taste of cum and it was a treat when it happened and frustrating as most men have no interest in sex after cumming. This guy wasn't going to leave her frustrated. She popped his cock out of her mouth, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. "I need you inside me. How do you want me?" she asked.

Ford grinned, "Christ, so many ways, but first..." he turned her and pressed her chest onto the table. Gently kicking her legs apart he gripped his cock and pressed the head against her dripping slit.

Cherie gritted her teeth waiting for the expected pain, but instead, she felt a tight pleasure. The man might have been somewhat of an ass, but he was patient and took his time working the fat length inside her.

Peter had to yank his hands out of his pants as he was close to cumming seeing the look on the girl's face. It was like 100% of her awareness was directed to her cunt as the man worked more and more of his abnormally long snake into her. He loved tag-teaming with Ford as women were always more than eager to get fucked over and over after he loosened them up. Not their cunts, their resistance to a gang bang. "Wow! is she cumming a third time?" Peter whispered, "Poor Dave. He'll never satisfy his wife ever again."

"I never could figure out of most women can take that thing," John whispered back, "I mean, where does it go?"

Cherie was wondering the same thing as she felt the head press repeatedly against her cervix. She'd never actually had a penis hit her there, but she felt it more and more as he became more aggressive. Even with that discomfort, orgasm after orgasm exploded through her body. She felt almost limp when the man pulled out and flipped her over onto her back. She let her legs be pulled up to her chest as he plunged his cock back into her sopping hole.

"I love how you take my cock. Many women can only take 3/4 of me." He grabbed a tit, "You are the whole package, aren't you? A body made for fucking, great tits, tight cunt, I'll bet a great ass," he groaned as he picked up the pace. When he reached down and slid a finger into her anus she came again. He'd lost count of how many times she'd gotten off and knew this was a fuck she'd cherish forever. "I saw you look over to the door, no one is watching. Or, maybe they are," he kissed her as she humped harder against his assault.

Cherie thought about someone watching her being a slut, then wondered where Peter and John were. It wouldn't surprise her if Ford arranged for then to see him fuck her. Her thoughts about the other two men watching were driven away as another orgasm crashed through her.

Ford held onto the girl, his mouth crushed against hers as she writhed against him. He knew it was time for his friends to help as he desperately needed to cum inside this tight cunt. As she went limp, her breathing ragged he asked, "You like that thought, don't you? Peter and John are right there watching. Their cocks are rock hard and ready to fuck you. Say it, tell me you want them to fuck you, say it."

"Yessss, fuck yes," she sighed as she looked over at the door. "I want them to fuck me, take turns filling me with cum," she panted.

Ford picked up his pace feeling the aching in his balls increase, "I'll cum inside you then I'll tell them to come in and take over, ok?"

She grabbed his ass pulling him into her harder and harder, "Fuck me. Cum inside me...ohhhhh, fuck!" she groaned, "Yes, yes, yes, let them fuck meeeeee," she cried as they both came together.

Ford felt the pleasurable agony peak then release as he jetted more sperm than he could remember into the girl's cunt. It was a rush having her pull him in deeper as if hungry for his sperm to reach her womb. When they both collapsed onto the table, Ford stroked the sweat-matted hair off her face, "You're the best fuck I've ever had. How can you cum so many times?" he asked.

Cherie giggled, "I haven't a clue. I never came more than once and most often I don't cum at all," she sighed as she stroked his face. She looked around, "We should get dressed..."

"Maybe not. Guys?" Ford said looked towards the back. Seeing the look of shock on the girl's face he nodded, "You were right but not through that door, though there might be someone out there also. They watched the whole thing," he kissed the shocked looking girl and slithered his long cock out of her, "Your call. They are more than happy to add to my deposit," he grinned. "You did say..."

Cherie looked at the two men then the cocks in their hands, "Fuck it," she spat as she knelt in front of them.

While the blonde alternately sucked on his friends' cocks, Ford cleaned himself up and got dressed. His balls ached from cumming so hard and he felt a throbbing thinking maybe the night was not over. He picked up the phone and began recording as the three climbed up on the table, spit-roasting the girl. Dave will be shocked to see what a fucking slut his wife is, he thought.

Ford turned off the recording and saved the video file. He looked for Dave Stansfield's email in the company directory and after encrypting the files attached them to an email. He put in just two words on the subject line "The Trifecta," and hit send.

Putting away his phone he went over to the naked girl sprawled out on the table, creamy fluids leaking out, "Had enough? I haven't and since you're not expected home but heading over to your parents perhaps we could continue this in my room?" He stroked the front of his pants, "I might not be able to sleep unless I get more of you, plus there are so many positions we haven't tried yet."

Cherie looked at the three naked men, "If it's for your health then I'd better come back with you. I hope you have some lube since there are three of you," she smiled thinking that perhaps her #1 fantasy might come true.

***********************************************

Dave looked around still not seeing Cherie. He checked to see if she'd left him a voice mail but saw an email with two attachments. They were labeled Fall party1 and Fall party2. He saw who they were from and hoped the idiot did not tape his conquest of Cherie and send it through company email.

"Linda, sorry to bring up business, but there are two attachments I don't trust, can you...?"

The Director of Cyber Security looked at his phone and nodded, "I can look at it Monday, or if you like we can head up to my office now," she said.

"I'd like to get it resolved sooner than later," he said thinking this could be embarrassing for Cherie. He hoped it wasn't what he feared but knowing Chip...

***********************************************

"You guys go ahead," Ford told the three, "I'm going to thank our host," indicating Ray Peoples sitting with a couple of C-levels. "unless you guys..."

"No, I'd better not, I mean I don't work here," Cherie quickly said. "If you guys want to, I'll meet you outside."

"We should." He handed the blonde a car key, "We're on the black Audi parked in the back left side lot," he pointed in the direction. "This late it's probably the only car back there," he smiled, "We'll be quick," he chuckled, "The only time tonight."

The three men went over to the table, "Mr. Peoples, I wanted to thank you for the fun evening. I met a lot of great people and I'm looking forward to being part of this new venture," Ford said as the CEO stood.

Ray looked over at Edward, "So this is the guy you suggested should take over as VP of Operations?" He looked at the strong-looking, well-dressed man, "Did I hear right that you went to the same high school as Dave Stansfield?"

Ford was momentarily taken aback. How did he know that and how does a CEO know an IT guy? "Sure, yes. I wouldn't say we were friends, but our paths crossed," he replied.

Ray smiled and looked at the other execs, "This might move Ford up among the candidates since he has a personal relationship with our best asset." He shook Ford's hand, "Let's talk Monday. I'll have Jennifer carve out an hour. I'd like to get to know you a little better,' unless you have some time now?" He looked at the other two men, "Sorry, I'm Ray Peoples. I assume you all work together at MilliTech?"

***********************************************

"Christ!" Linda looked at Dave, "Why would he send this to you?" She grabbed her laptop and stood up, "Come on, I don't think this can wait."

"I haven't a clue, but it's bad, definitely against company policy, but wouldn't it be just misuse of company resources?"

"Let's let Ray decide," Linda strode out of her office, Dave trailing.

"Um, Linda, can I hang back? I mean this is a bit embarrassing and all."

Linda came back and hugged the man, "Yes, I totally understand. Let me detach these and I'll leave your name out of it."

"Thanks and I feel like I might scrub my laptop after seeing that," he groaned.

***********************************************

"Best asset?" Ford asked, "He's a systems admin, right?"

Ray grinned, "When he started on his first day he saw a piece of code on one of our servers. It was gathering information and had the output been sent would have bankrupted the company. Joseph, the director of Operations wanted it deleted and the server rebuilt, but Dave tweaked the code and rather than sending the information, it reported back to us the originating IP and the serial number of the device." He grinned, "Cost Samualson Enterprises $600 million in fines. He went on to tell the three men about a dozen other huge wins for the company and how it directly impacted the stock prices and the bottom line.

"So, we calculated, with saving and profits how valuable Dave Stansfield is even without the $600 hit on a major competitor, it's come to over $250 million," Ray said proudly. "The man is like a son to me and with the recent tragedies in his life, I'm hoping someone, someone like you with history will bring him out of his funk," he sighed. "The last three months have been tough on him and his performance has suffered hugely." he slapped the man on the shoulder.

"I never heard about a tragedy. What happened," Ford asked nervously.

"In June his wife and two incredibly cute twin daughters were crushed when a bridge girder fell on their car. At least it was instantaneous," Ray finished trying to hide the choking in his voice.

Jennifer stood and patted Ray on the shoulder, "Dave's wife was a saint, but their kids were angels. Monday when we set up the meeting I'll show you the picture of them I have on my desk," she said sadly.

Ford's head was spinning. Who was, is Cherie? He replayed all conversations and realized never once did Dave indicate Cherie was his wife and the way he was so adamant that no way would he ever touch his wife...He wanted to throw up. Not only did he fuck up the personal connection he could have exploited, but he is also out $5,000. Plus if they talk to Dave, get his opinion, recommendation...He plopped down in the chair. He felt like throwing up realizing he was that guy. The guy who just tormented a man who'd lost everything. He let out a low moan.

Ray patted him on the shoulder, "I know. Isn't that the worst thing that could have happened to a great guy? Hey Linda, I'd thought you'd left," he said seeing his Cyber Security Director approach looking nervous, "What? What is it? Have we had an intrusion? A breach?"

Linda stopped when she saw the man in the video sitting there, "Um, maybe we better, um" she stammered as she nodded to the side.

"Sure, can you guy excuse me?" Ray asked feeling a pain in the pit of his stomach, "Tell me it's not bad," he asked as they sat at an empty table.

"It's bad, but the company is fine. You're not going to like this though," she looked over at the tall man, "It's your daughter... and him," she nodded over at the other table, "The tall one, well at least in this video. The other two..."