The Trifecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray's face got redder and redder and when he looked at the three men he wanted to hurt someone, but instead he slowly stood up, "Out. All three of you out now. Wait, where's my daughter?" he demanded. "What do you want?" he barked as a couple of his employees walked up.

"Um, sorry. I, um we didn't know if we should speak up, but we overheard the conversation and thought you should know something." The girl related all they heard, "Sorry to tell you that but it angered both of us and thought you should know."

Ray rubbed his face roughly, "So Ford was going for the Trifecta? Is that how he put it?" He looked back at the man, "My daughter, she was used for...?"

"Yes sir and Dave tried to get Cherie away from them and looked like he would actually punch the man but finally just threw up his hands," the girl said softly, "I'm sorry. We love Cherie and..."

"No, Cherie is a big girl and she's a single adult. I'd prefer not knowing about...anyhow, thanks. Oh, can you go out to the parking lot and ask my daughter to come in?"

***********************************************

Dave opened the door and pulled Cherie into a hug, "Are you ok?" he asked. "I was worried. It's been a week."

"Ray was...is furious. He'd ground me, take away my phone and no TV privileges for a month if he could," she sighed, "I wasn't sure I could face you. I'm so sorry about what I did."

"No. Absolutely not. I feel responsible. I feel like I put you in that position. I mean, when I bet I was just thinking the asshole would finally lose, be put in his place. I forgot that someone I love would be the stake. I'm so sorry," he said sadly.

"You love me?" Cherie asked. "Really?"

"Of course I do. I've always loved you," he said softly. "I know it makes no sense since you've always just been a friend and mostly Jessica's friend, but I wanted to punch walls wondering where you were...with him. I have no right since we're..."

Cherie led Dave into the living room and looked at the picture again, "You know I do look a lot like she did. Damn, I miss her too," she said as she went to sit down next to the man. "I've always loved you too. Jessica used to suggest we just 'get it over with,' as she put it. Remember Cedar Point? She didn't get food poisoning. She sent us up there with the girls so you and I could spend time together. She loved you so much, she really did," Cherie started crying.

Dave held the girl feeling emotionally spent. "Aren't we a pair," he sighed. "I want to undo everything that happened at the party. I never should have let my temper get the better of me leaving you with those assholes."

Cherie laughed, "And here I was thinking it was the best sex of my life, and that's saying a lot. You know I've never been much of a prude," she said softly.

"Really? It was good? I'm glad. I feel less guilty for putting you in that position," he sighed.

"Look. I'm an adult and can take care of myself. I allowed it. I found the attention of three good-looking guys flattering and overtly flirted with them. I'll be blunt, I was horny and they were my outlet." She stroked his face, "I liked it. Not emotionally satisfying, but in an animalistic sense..." she trailed off. "I saw they didn't fire those guys. In a way I'm glad. I hoped Ray wouldn't do something like that just because they fucked his daughter," she groaned.

"Speaking of that, guess who stopped by Monday? Chip, or Ford. Anyhow, he looked totally cowed by the whole thing. I invited him in and he gave me this," Dave reached over and grabbed the check. "I figured I'd never get it, but at least he's a man of his word. Then he apologized over and over telling me he submitted his resignation. He actually told me he was an ass to me and I didn't deserve what he tried to do to me." Dave looked at the check, "I tried to give this back telling him if he resigned he'll need it more than I, but he wouldn't take it."

"I didn't think he was that bad a guy," Cherie said, "But it seems guys are always really charming when I wear slinky dresses," she laughed. "Did he sound sincere?"

Dave nodded, "He did. Then he picked up the picture," he nodded towards the mantle "and I saw tears. I mean real tears." The man looked down at his hands. "After he left I called your dad and told him firing them or forcing them to resign might open up an unjust termination lawsuit. If everyone who engaged in sexual activities at company parties got fired, there would be few of us left to do the work. I talked to HR yesterday and they are not going to be resigning, but Chip is out of the running as VP of Operations. In a way, it's too bad as he has overseen quite a few successful projects."

"You're incredible," Cherie sighed, "You get a chance at sweet revenge yet you look at the ramifications first. I would have been dancing as they were led out," she smiled. "Wait, no. That's yours," she pulled her hand back from the proffered check.

"Take it. I'll tear it up if not. I don't want it because of what memories it brings up," he sighed, "I co-signed it so you can cash it. I have enough haunting me at night."

"Well then, maybe you need someone warm next to you every night?" Cherie slid off the couch and knelt in front of the man she loved, "Dave Stansfield, will you marry me?" She took the check from his hand, "We can apply it to our wedding."

"Sure, um yes!" Dave sputtered, "Really?"

Cherie crawled up onto his lap and kissed him, "Really." she said happily. "What?" she asked when her future husband quickly laughed.

"It just occurred to me, when we're married Chip can brag he pulled off the trifecta after all."