All Comments on 'The Trophy Wife Next Door Ch. 01'

by LaPatitMort

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Potential Lit classic

Empowerment! Congratulations on a wonderful beginning. I appreciate how your characters have the potential for postivite growth. The postential for each person, even Harold, to become better and more actualized individuals is there. I love it when the power of sex becomes a liberating or empowering force. Take your time with this and let the participants grow and develop. I look forward to discovering where it goes.

mrsocko316mrsocko316over 14 years ago
good...but

Very nice and detailed story. However, you kept switching back and forth between the cheating husband's name being Harold and Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep at it!

The preceeding comments are very valid.

Great potential but too many errors in this chapter and character dvelopment is too slight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too good not to continue

Excellent story. Looking forward to the continuations.

Your writing is superb, and the attention to detail gravitating.

I found only one very minor spelling error...that being the word 'breaks' in the manor it was used, should read as 'brakes.'

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
One of the best

stories I have ever read on Literotica. Too bad it ended so soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Are you kidding?

The dialogue is stilted and unnatural. Nobody talks that way in real life. The plot is good though and with the help of a good editor to fix up the dialogue this could be a good series. The protagonist is on the verge of being a self centered ass though so you have to decide which way to take him.

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Continuity, please?

I really liked this story, Sue sounds like a very lovely woman and Tony seems nice.

What I have trouble with is the lack of continuity in the story. Worst is that Sue's husband is called both "Harold" and "Bob", repeatedly, even in the same paragraph! Such sloppiness by the author bugs me, doesn't he care more than that about the story?

Also Tammy, the 17-year old jailbait girlfriend of Harold's, told Terri and Lynn that Harold is known as a single man at their workplace, yet she also says that Harold claims that his wife doesn't understand him! Sure, she might be aware of his wife but would he really trust a 17-year old girl with that secret? And would she still be with him if she knew about the wife?

These and several other minor lapses are annoying, still I liked it enough to give it 5*...

This is an old story and it's been a long time since the author posted anything, so I'm likely barking up a dead tree. The online presence that is, not the author. I hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous