The Trophy Wife Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still excited but tired. I bragged on her a dozen times and told her that tomorrow we would add some new things and that within a week she would not need me anymore and that I would never see her again while the stores were open. She smiled and asked, "Don't I need a permit?"

"First thing tomorrow, you will come over to my house and learn the driving rules on line and take some practice tests. Tomorrow afternoon we will go into the DMV office and you will take the written test for your learner's permit."

She objected, "That's too fast. I can't learn all that and take the test in one day."

"I think you can. But if it takes two or three that is fine too."

I noticed that it was well after midnight when Bob came home. Probably the new Mustang was delivered to his girlfriend that day and he had to be properly thanked. The next morning, Sue was still excited but she had been thinking.

"Tony, lots of things are happening. Are you behind all of it?"

"I told you that I talked with Bob in Seattle."

"You did not mention "Seattle." I know you said the two of you talked. He told me, he was going to be in Phoenix. Does he have a new little girl friend?"

"I noticed that you were afraid, a near prisoner and did not have the freedom to enjoy your life. If you can have all that, then you and Bob can talk on equal grounds about what each of you want to allow in your lives."

"He's had girlfriends on the side since before we were married. You're right about me never feeling free or strong enough to say anything."

I did not respond to her comment but answered, "Now get your pretty ass into the chair in front of the computer screen in my office. You have to study driving rules today."

Sue did study and flunk the practice test. She needed another day. Before she left for the evening, I asked her some questions that I knew are always on the tests. She was getting used to standing up under pressure and her confidence was building.

"Okay, study in the morning and you can take the DMV test for your learner's permit tomorrow afternoon. That way we can get you driving in empty school parking lots all weekend."

"You are sexy when you are so bossy."

"Those were not the first orders my taste buds and body thought of giving you. Now get home and be here at nine in the morning."

"Or what?"

"Or you will get spanked and probably not get to take your written exam tomorrow."

Her "come hither" smile was nearly enough to get her tackled on my lawn. Her curt, sassy, defiant wiggle made my cock half hard. I wanted him to stay out of this for a while so my mind would work.

Within three weeks, Sue had her driver's license and was driving to and from her computer lessons at the local community college. Every day she seemed happier and more vibrant than the day before. We had talked over the fence but I was traveling some, working a lot and we didn't see each other more than that.

My first reports were back on good old Harold Carroll. He was a careful man. He never took Sue to any of the company functions and was careful that no pictures of them together got out. He was the company's "single" playboy. However, Mr. Single had breached our agreement. Tammy Simpson did not get a Mustang or anything else. I did manage to get single shots of him, Sue, Tammy, his conquests and the mother of the son he had fathered. The woman who kept my computers modern and operational was a whiz at digital photography. She even made me look good in the picture on the back of my book jackets.

"Karen, want to help me teach a cheating husband a lesson?"

"Sounds like fun but I can't risk any liability suits."

"Nothing like that. Just use old copies of the monthly news rag of Tokan Bank and use company function backgrounds to insert pictures of people I give you. I know any of the whiz kids can do the job but I want it discrete and only I will control their distribution. I'll also get a picture of the front of St. Vincent's Hospital, a hotel lounge table picture and have you change some heads. Where is a good place to get a faked marriage license?"

"I have a wonderful joke pack of "24 Hour Marriage Licenses.""

"What a great party idea. No, I mean a real one from Washington County."

"I'll email you something that will work. Use the erase program I showed you to completely remove the files once you print your pictures."

"Thanks for the help. I'll tell you when the files are removed."

I prepared a little cover letter for Bob and attached seven pages. The cover was simple, just a reminder that he broke his agreement with me. The attachments were in a dialog with inserts, page one began:

"Married (insert of Marriage License) rising star Tokay Bank employee, Harold Carroll pursues his headboard notching hobby of getting young, some too young (inserted picture of Tammy Simpson and Harold in Vegas, with captions stating she was still only 17) women in his department to go to bed with him."

Page two showed a notched post with an arrow to each notch. At the other end of each arrow were a picture and a name of each of his nine conquests.

Page three showed a standing Harold and a girl being wheeled out of St. Vincent's holding a baby. The caption read, "Proud parents, Harold and Linda Carroll leaving with their first child." A date was included and page four was a copy of the birth certificate, listing Harold as the father.

Page five listed Harold's assets showing the vast majority was the $800,000 of equity in his and Sue's home. That page also showed he was trying to live well beyond his means.

Page six showed one major reason for that were the regular $2,000 monthly payments to "Linda Carroll."

Page seven was the neatly alphabetized company email addresses of every employee above the level of teller in Tokay Bank.

On Friday morning, as he backed out of his drive way, I hailed him, "Harold, you have the only copy of this for now. You might want to look at it and give me a call before Monday morning."

Saturday morning, Harold called. "What do you want?"

"For you to be honest with your wife and not continue to hurt her."

"What else?"

"Harold I don't need anything from you. What I want is what I said and nothing more. What I found out about you was very easy to uncover. You are living in a house of cards. Anyone of your lovers, an angry employee or an enemy can bring you down and you will have no control. Take this time to come clean."

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"First, know that everything I've shown you is backed up with my attorneys. Second, come over and have coffee with me on my back patio."

He was tight lipped, sweating in the cool morning air and his face indicated that his blood pressure must be 200/100.

"Forget the coffee. Just tell me what you want."

"Already did. Specifically, sit down with your wife, come completely clean with her, right down to the baby you had with Linda, the underage girl and at least seven others. She already suspects some of it."

"She can take me for everything I've worked for."

"You are about 50 and your career is rocketing upward. Whatever you lose now, you'll have back in just a couple of years as long as you don't become front page news. Sue will understand that. Buy off Tammy with the Mustang and take your lumps. You have earned every one and probably many more from stuff that can be easily found. If your reputation goes or these cards fall in ten years, you'll have nothing. Shoot for retiring at 60 in Mexico with a different woman every night, but quit lying and hurting people. I don't want to hurt you and I'll stay out of your world completely once you've come clean and been fair with Sue and Tammy. With Tammy alone, you could do jail time."

His bravado and ego broke at the same time. He had been stressed out about all the risks for years. He put his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands and just cried.

"Harold, I'll give you a few days. Don't do anything stupid. Regardless of how your conversations go with Sue, you will be all recovered in a couple of years. I've watched you with her. You really don't want to be with her and you probably think she would embarrass you in your sophisticated world. Think logically. Ask her to tell me the outcome. Then I promise to stay out of your life and not cause you any trouble."

I saw Sue looking out of an upstairs window through her husband's and my entire talk. I knew she would hate me for a while. It was a cool clear day. I grabbed my cell phone, slipped on my leathers and fired up "Sweet Thing." I had two text messages from Terri and Lynn; the magic three days started exactly a week out. I wanted to ride, ride fast, forget the pain Sue would have to face and just disappear for a couple of days. I had acted. Now the die was cast. Did I do right? I did not want to think that I had hurt her.