All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 15'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I want to rate this a 5* story but the rating section on my Kindle Fire doesn't seem to work.

The one thing I question about this story is the women willing to let him go from ass to mouth AND from ass to pussy. These women must really do shit ice cream if they're not worried about bacterial infections! Other than that, hot fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The rating doesn't work

I would rate this well, the structure is very good, however there wasn't much progression of the storyline.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 10 years ago
same sory here

Glad to hear others have had problems leaving rating, I have not been able to leave one for 2 days and I always rate everything I saw something on the main page that they were doing site maintenance and updates so that might be the problem

I read, This is a great series and I always look forward to seeing another chapter

Fucker666666Fucker666666almost 10 years ago
Great

Another terrific part of a terrific series!

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Sorry to hear the voting's not working on some devices - - obviously that's beyond my control! Why not come to the main site and vote! LOL!

@Sex4lf57 - - in the world of the Trophy Wives there's no such thing as bacterial infections!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Voting finally working. 5*

trudiectrudiecalmost 10 years ago
Wow

OMG I bet the other wives sons are so jealous of Bill getting to fuck Samantha! They'll be wanting some of that huge titted, tiny blonde! I bet Marie cant wait to get Samantha's step son inside her!

Looking forward to the Dr to sinking his cock into Marie, Annie, Jessica/Kelly and Sam too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great read

I've read all the Trophy Wives stories and think they are fantastic. Keep up the writing. I look forward to the next chapter.

gcg41gcg41over 8 years ago
Hot

Every chapter gave me a hardon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES