The Trophy Wives Club 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,544 Followers

Both boys stepped back and watched as Marie and Annie turned to face each other, pushing their huge, cum slickened tits together, the creamy, viscous fluid combining, mixing together and hanging in sticky ropes between them as they moved back and fore. Annie leaned in, stuck out her tongue and licked up a mass of cum from Marie's face, leaning back and letting her do the same. They licked, sucked and slurped up the thick jizz from each other's faces, taking turns, making a big show of passing the mix of spit and cum between them as they kissed. Once their faces were clean, they turned to their tits, bending down and sucking up the big puddles of spunk that lay between and over their tits, swapping it back and fore, running their fingers through the remaining cum streaks, licking them clean.

"I will never get tired of watching that, bro," Bruce said to Clark.

"I'm with you there, man," Clark agreed.

Annie and Marie kissed lovingly before sitting back, examining themselves for any remaining traces of cum, occasionally scooping up some they'd missed either from their own tits or each other's. Eventually, Marie looked over at Clark and Bruce who had sat on the other sofa.

"Much as I enjoyed that, I was kinda hoping to get both of you in me together," she said.

"Mmmm, you should," Annie said, looking from her to her sons. "I just love getting DP'd by this pair, don't I boys?"

The brothers grinned and laughed in agreement.

"Maybe next time we get together you can both do me and film it at the same time?" Marie asked. "I'd love to be able to show it to Bill."

"Why not bring him over?" Annie asked, smiling at the thought. "Mmm - - three cocks, three holes - - what do you boys call that?"

"Going airtight, mom," Bruce said.

"That's it." She turned to Marie. "What do you say? Want to try going airtight with your son and my two boys?"

"Oh God, that's sounds great," Marie said before pausing for a moment or two. "You know," she said. "We really should get Jessica, Samantha, Kelly and the other boys involved as well."

Annie smiled.

"You mean one big orgy? That sounds like something to look forward to."

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,544 Followers
12