All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 20'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Weird Americans

Can anyone really imagine that a man fucking his real or nominal aunt would address her as auntie Samantha or whatever? Can anyone imagine a mother telling her son to ' put his cock into mommies' pussy?

Unrealistic tits and cocks to make a good story is fine but baby talk and childish addresses make me wonder.

When I started fucking my mother and her sister, we switched to given names and nobody has ever asked why. But then we are not American!

A good fun series though but the all girl orgy never came.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Absolutely loved it, SS!! Was hoping all the moms would meet at the end to lick the cum off each other but all the fucking and sucking was great. What's the next series on the drawing board so to speak?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

start a new series asap. Loved every chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Next time add in the remaining three husbands and the two sister cops.

With Marie's husband already fucking his daughter, adding them to the orgy seems to be a given. Kelly can add an incest note by fucking her dad and uncle and get them addicted to her mouth, ass and pussy. Then there are the two cops who Kelly already fucked along side one of her brothers.

SirSinnSirSinnover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad most of you liked it!

@Sex4lf57 - - thanks for the support over the various chapters! Next up is a story called "One House, Two Families" which I'll be starting soon and I think you'll like it!

@Anonymous #3 - - there is no next time, this story's finished. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jessica and her family

Pls make a story about Jessica and her family, how her relationship with Kelly develops and how her sons continue their bodybuilding, how Jessica is controlling everything.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved it from beginning to end. Hope you have another epic planned, because this story was really fun and depraved in all the right ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
include the sister cops

It would only seem natural that the sisters were watching the orgy since they do have the doctors laptop which is tied to the pool cam.

trudiectrudiecabout 9 years ago
Loved the Series!

..but can we assume Officer Reynolds and Officer Phelan made good on Jessica's offer and eventually got fucked by all the the sons too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really Enjoyed this series!

Totally enjoyed the whole series, soooo hot and sexy. Keep on writing and I will keep reading!!

jakesvsujakesvsualmost 9 years ago
we loved all 20 chapters

My girlfriend and I loved all the chapters and are thinking of putting are real story on her....we hope that there is more to come. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Rostock Germany

I am a single mom with two twin boys 19 years old and my oldest son 23 years old. My husband and I divorced, but we are not enemies, so we go well together, in particular me and my boys. We went to Berlin about two years ago and we got a nice suite and it kind of went "wrong" from there. To make a long story short, I have found out that if you have three sons with cocks from 21 to 24 cm that can hit you right between your eyes from half a meter away, you have it made. They fucked me in every position and licked my pussy while I sucked their cocks and begged them to fucking plaster my face with hot cum, and did they. But I got my pussy full as well as my asshole too, but I guess it turns them on seeing me on my knees with my mouth open and my tongue sticking out begging then to paint my face with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes, a truly fantastic story

And what a great letter from another of your fans, in Germany. This warmhearted lady is the mother of three lusty young sons and she's doing her boys the greatest favor any mom ever can. She spreads her thighs and welcomes her kids back up the same hairy hole they came out of. For any son seeing his own mother's vagina is a thrill, probing it with his fingers a sheer delight, kissing and slurping it with his lips and tongue a pure joy. But actually sliding his penis up into his mommy's precious vagina just shatters his young mind. The boy is aware every single minute--as the lady's sons surely are--that he is pumping away at his own birth canal, that this is the same wonderful hole he was born from. Can you imagine the feelings of the German lads? The fierce pride that their own mother hungers for their big uncut penises. That she aches to have those penises shoved up inside her. That she thirsts for all the semen in their hot young balls and just fucking craves it, down her throat, in his ass, plastered all over her pretty face, and shot up her motherly twat. Yes, mom's made herself a cumdump for her darling baby boys, and her baby boys feel like the kings of the world.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 8 years ago
Filthy in a good way...

...if a tad repetitive. But a good read nonetheless.

gcg41gcg41over 8 years ago
VERY HOT

I enjoyed all the chapters. They really made me hot.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210almost 3 years ago

Fun story. Loved the dp's and atm. The suster being added was a nice touch. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nothing better than pussies and asses being fucked silly and giving the ladies the thundering release they all want and love to get. There is more beautiful site then looking at a totally well fucked women quivering and catching her breath from her pussy, mouth and tight little ass being graciously taken care of by a big hard throbbing cock.

To all you well fucked hot ladies here's to more filling times and many more breathless moments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent series, a possible spin off would be Kelly and her brothers getting into PORN and drawing mom and milf's into the business, using different characters ??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES