The Trophy Wives Club 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

Beside them, Kelly reached behind herself and pulled her ass cheeks apart, letting Lucas shove his long cock as deep into her pussy as he could.

"Fuck me - - fuck me you big-dicked bastard!" she groaned as her brother stuffed his cock into her tight, hot pussy, the meaty shaft spreading her twat wide. "Yeah - - mmmmhhhhhh - - fuck me, big brother - - uhhhhh - - gonna - - cum!" she cried.

Mother and daughter came at the same time, both of them shaking and quivering as the two hung young men shoved their cocks deep into their pussies, Hank fucking his mother's cunt, Lucas fucking his sister's, loving the feeling of making their mother and sister cum. Jessica and Kelly looked at each other and smiled, feeling like the luckiest women alive.

On the last lounger, Annie had rolled over on to her back and her sons had swapped places - - Clark held her feet up and apart by the ankles, rocking his hips, sliding his big cock in and out of her juicy pussy. In front of him, Bruce had straddled his mother and, as she held her huge tits together, pushing his cock along her cleavage, tit fucking her round, fake tits.

"Man, I will never get tired of this," he said, watching his dick appear and disappear between her tits. Until he'd started fucking his mother and his unofficial aunties he'd never found a girl who could manage to make his whole cock vanish between their tits.

Annie couldn't really reply - - her mouth was open, her tongue lashing at his cock head every time it appeared in front of her - - but she winked up at him. He leaned forward and stopped thrusting, letting her suck the whole knob between her lips.

"Me neither," Clark said, watching his own dick ease in and out of her hot, clinging pussy. Hearing his mother moan around his brother's cock made him pick up his pace, pushing his cock deeper, faster and harder into her cunt.

"Mmmmmmwah!" Annie said, letting Bruce's cock go with a big kiss. "Fuck Mommy, Clark - - yeah - - aahhhhhh - - fuck Mommy's pussy!" she groaned, still holding her massive tits around Bruce's cock as he returned to fucking them. "Yeah - - fuck Mommy's big tits, baby," she said to Bruce, his fuck meat sliding back and forth between them. "Love you - - love you both - - uuhnnnnn - - both fucking Mommy - - uuhhhhhhh - - making Mommy - - cum!" she sighed as she came, her pussy grasping Clark's swollen cock, her pussy juices running over its length and pooling beneath her ass.

Around the pool's edge, the busty MILFs - - and Kelly - - sighed as they recovered from their orgasms, their partners slowly withdrawing from them and gasping, hard-ons still at full mast.

Jessica stood on shaky legs and reached down for her wine glass, finishing off her drink in one gulp before looking round at her friends and family, waving her now empty glass.

"I still need something to drink - - and I'm not thinking wine," she said. She looked over to Clark and beckoned him with a finger. "You and me, nephew. You're the only hunk I haven't had here." Clark grinned and walked over to her, his huge cock bobbing and leading the way. Jessica took hold of it and led him to the lounger, laying him down before bending over and sucking on his big dick. "Mmmmmm, I love the taste of my sister's pussy on your cock," she said to him before stroking and sucking his cock head again.

"Well if that's the criteria you're using, mom," Kelly said, looking around at the young men. "Bill, sugar? Wanna come party?" she asked, spreading her legs wide on the towel. He looked at his mother, Marie simply waving him on with a smile, and walked over to Kelly. She reached up and took hold of his cock, slipping it into her mouth, purring with delight.

"Do you mind if Mommy has some fun with someone else?" Samantha asked Adam.

"No, mom," Adam said with a big smile. "I really like watching you with other guys."

She kissed him and slipped out of his lap, walking across to where Annie lay with Bruce. "Swap, honey?" she asked her friend, who kissed her and got off the lounger, letting Samantha take hold of Bruce's big dick and suck on it.

Annie stepped across to Adam and knelt between his legs, grasping his huge boner. "I can't believe Samantha manages to take every inch of this. She's so petite and it's so big," she said, making him look at her with concern.

"It's - - it's not too big for you is it, auntie Annie?"

"Oh no," Annie said, bending down. She slid her tongue up its length from balls to tip, swirling it around his knob, leaving trails of spit that she used to lubricate her hand as she jacked his cock. "It's fucking perfect," she said, sucking his cock head into her mouth.

Marie smiled at Hank and Lucas, the two remaining young men, and beckoned them over to her. She sat on the edge of the lounger as they took up position either side of her, letting her suck on one cock before moving to the other. She let them slip from her mouth and, still holding them, rubbed them against her tits.

"You don't mind having to share your old auntie Marie, do you, boys?" she asked them.

"Not at all," Hank said.

"And you're not old," Lucas said.

"Thank you, honey," she said, turning back to Hank as she raised herself up, one foot on the floor, the other knee on the lounger, tilting her ass to Lucas. "For that, you get to fuck me first." She smiled up at Hank. "Plus, you've already had me, remember?"

"How could I forget?" he laughed, thinking back to the first time he'd had her in the private club while Samantha, Annie and his mom had watched. He came back to reality as Marie slid her lips over his cock head, sucking him deep into her mouth.

She moaned as, behind her, Lucas slid his cock into her hot, juicy pussy, spreading her lips wide. With his cock firmly embedded in her cunt, he took hold of her hips, keeping her still as he worked his dick deeper inside her.

"Fuck yeah - - wanted to do this for so long," Lucas groaned, fucking her with long, slow strokes as she bobbed her head up and down on his brother's cock, her big tits swaying gently beneath her. Lucas moved his hands back and grabbed her butt cheeks, spreading them wide so he could watch his dick moving in and out of her pussy, the tight, crinkled ring of her asshole catching his eye. "Mom says you like it up the ass, too, auntie Marie," he said.

Marie took her mouth off Hank's dick for a moment and looked over her shoulder.

"Why, you wanna fuck my ass?"

Lucas grinned at his brother. "Hank? Lay down on the lounger, bro," Lucas said, slowly withdrawing from Marie's pussy. As Hank did as he suggested, Lucas guided Marie so that she straddled him, her legs spread wide either side of the lounger, feet on the floor.

"Ooooh, am I going to get DP'd, boys?" she asked with a laugh. She reached down and held Hank's dick upright, slotting it into her pussy and inching down it. "Mmmm, I'd forgotten what a big cock you have," she said. He took hold of her big, fake tits and pulled them up so he could suck on her nipples in turn. "You like auntie's big tits, don't you?" she asked him. "Just like you like your mom's." She looked back over her shoulder at Lucas. "Just like I like a big cock in my ass."

Lucas stepped forward, hunching over her butt, his cock in his hand, the big, flared head aimed at her asshole. After all the times he'd double penetrated his mother and sister with Hank, they knew how to work together. Hank raised Marie up slightly, his dick almost slipping out, allowing Lucas to push forward, his cock head squashing against her asshole for a moment before it popped inside, the head and first two inches easing in to her butt.

"Aaahhhh - - fuck - - fuck, you're both so big," Marie sighed as the brothers began to alternate their thrusts, Hank pushing in as Lucas pulled out slightly, then reversing, Lucas working his cock deeper into her ass with every forward move. "Ooooohhhhh fuck - - fucking hell - - uuhnnnnn - - so full of cock!" Marie yelled as with each passing moment, Hank and Lucas stuffed more of their dicks inside her.

Samantha looked over at her friend from her own lounger where she lay with Bruce on top of her, his big dick buried in her pussy, her legs wrapped around his waist, her big tits squashed beneath his chest. She looked back at Bruce, putting her hand on his chest to slow his movements until he looked at her, a little confused.

"Mmmmm, I bet you've had that big dick of yours up your mom's ass plenty of times lately, haven't you?" she asked him.

"Yeah," he said, grinning as he suspected where the conversation was going. "Mom's really into anal."

"I know," she said, licking her lips. "She's not the only one, either."

Without another word, Bruce straightened up and eased his cock from her pussy, Samantha pulling her legs up and back so that her knees almost touched her tits. Bruce pushed the head of his cock down, between her round little ass cheeks and pushed forward. Samantha groaned with pleasure as his massive cock pushed into her, stretching her tight asshole around the thick shaft of his prick.

"Fuck - - that's a tight ass, auntie Sam," he said, inching more of his cock inside her butt.

Samantha smiled up at him, wishing she could look down and see his dick disappearing into her ass. "Deeper, Bruce," she said, urging him on. "Fuck my ass!"

Bruce did as she asked, pushing his cock deeper into her ass, staring at his cock as it slipped in and out of the tight, hot channel, inch after inch pushing into her butt. Aside from her huge tits, Samantha was petite and he was amazed she could take any amount of dick up her ass, let alone his massive shaft.

"Fuck my ass - - uuuhnnnnn - - fuck auntie up the ass!" Samantha cried. "Yeah - - harder, Bruce - - aaahhhhh - - fuck - - your big fucking cock - - uuhnnnn - - feels so good - - up my ass!"

Bruce stepped up his pace, gasping and panting as he sawed his huge cock in and out of his aunt's asshole. She let go of her legs, letting him hold them, and cupped her tits to save them wildly rolling around on her chest, Bruce grinning as she pushed one up to her face and licked her own nipple.

"You like auntie's tits?" she asked, not needing an answer. "Fuck my ass - - aahhhhhhh - - make me cum - - ahhh - - then cum on my tits!" she cried.

Bruce's grin got even wider as he started fucking his cock balls deep in her ass time and time again.

Kelly rode Bill's cock as he lay on his back, his hands full of her huge, fake tits as she slid her juicy twat up and down his thick prick. She glanced over her shoulder, hearing her auntie Samantha's words, and smiled down at Bill. She slowed her movements, grinding her pussy down on Bill's cock.

"Looks like we're making this an anal pool party," she said with a wink. "Wanna join in?"

"Hell yeah," Bill laughed. "You want to turn over?"

"Nuh-uh," she said, lifting herself up and reaching behind her, taking hold of Bill's slippery cock as it came free of her pussy. She moved it back and lowered herself gently, feeling the big knob pushing against her butt hole for a moment before working inside. "Unhhhhhnnn - - yeah - - oh, that's it," she sighed, pushing back against his cock, taking more of it into her ass. "Ahhhhh, Bill - - oh fuck!" Kelly started rocking up and down, eagerly thrusting her ass onto his dick, almost all of it inside her ass. "Fuck - - fuck my asshole, Bill - - uhhnnnn - - fuck my horny asshole!"

Bill moaned with pleasure, letting her tits go and instead grabbing her ass cheeks as he started humping his huge cock into her ass. Kelly grabbed at her own tits with one hand, pinching her nipples, while she used the other hand to rub at her clit.

"Fuck my ass - - aahhhhh - - fuck my asshole!" she cried, loving the feeling of his big cock up her butt. "Fuck, Bill - - feels so good - - mmmmnnnahhhh - - such a huge - - fucking cock! Fuck my ass - - aahhhhh - - get that monster fucking cock - - right up my tight - - horny - - little ass!"

Bill did as she commanded, gripping her ass cheeks and spearing every inch of his hard cock into Kelly's clasping asshole, pumping his steel-hard shaft deep into her butt.

"Harder!" Kelly gasped, rubbing at her pussy as Bill stuffed his cock up her ass. "Uuhhnnnn - - make me cum - - ahhhhh - - fuck my ass - - make me cum - - uhhhhhh - - fuck my ass harder, Bill - - fuck - - need to cum!"

Beside them, Kelly's mother Jessica lay on her side, her legs drawn up, her ass pointing at her nephew Clark who curled up behind her, his big, hard cock slowly sawing in and out of her pussy. She looked back over her shoulder and they kissed as he reached round and cupped her huge tits.

"I think Kelly's right, you know?" she said to him. "It's definitely turning into an ass fucking session."

"Mmmm, I was hoping you'd say that, auntie Jess," Clark said. "Mom really likes it up her butt. How about you?"

Jessica smiled at him, reached down and took hold of her ass cheek, pulling it up, spreading her butt.

"Why don't you slip that big dick of yours up my ass and find out?" she said. Clark let go of her tits and reached between them, dragging his huge cock from her twat and pulling it back, feeling for the tight ring of her asshole. "Fuck my asshole, Clark! Hurry, baby - - auntie needs that cock up her ass!"

Jessica whimpered as she felt his huge knob easing into her ass, her muscles spreading around his thick length. He pushed forward, more and more of his prick inching inside her tight backdoor and she moaned in pleasure at the feeling of being sodomised once more.

"How's that, auntie Jess?" Clark asked, making her smile at his concern.

"Oh that's just - - fucking perfect," she sighed, pushing her round ass back against his gently thrusting prick. "Give me more, baby - - uuhhnnn - - fuck yeah - - fuck auntie's asshole - - aahhnnnnn - - big fucking cock - - fuck auntie's horny asshole with your big, hard cock!"

Clark thrust his hips, fucking his cock into his aunt's tight ass, sinking every inch of his cock into her butt as she held her cheeks open for him. He knew well enough that his mother enjoyed his big dick in her asshole - - it seemed it ran in the family. For a few moments he lay beside her, his prick balls deep in her ass, just savouring the feeling of her tight muscles gripping the length of his shaft.

"Come on, Clark," Jessica said, pushing back against him. "Fuck auntie's asshole, fuck her hot little asshole!"

Clark laughed and drew his prick out until only the head of it was left inside before shoving his hips forward, his huge prick lancing into her ass in one move. He pulled back and slammed it forward again, stuffing his huge length in and out of her asshole, giving her the hard butt fucking she desired.

"Fuck my ass, fuck my ass," she panted as her nephew crammed his big cock up her butt, over and over. "Make auntie cum, baby - - uuhnnnnnn - - fuck auntie's asshole - - hhhahhhhhh - - make auntie cum!"

On the last lounger, Adam held Annie side on to him, one arm under her knees, the other around her back, easily lifting her up and down, her pussy sliding along his big shaft.

"Mmmmm - - so big and strong," Annie sighed, enjoying being able to let him do all the work, marvelling at his strength. "Such a lovely big cock - - would you like to stick it up my ass?"

Adam blushed a little at her words but nodded his head eagerly. He lifted her up off his cock and watched her kneel down in front of him, facing away, her shoulders down, huge tits squashing out either side of her as she looked back at him, reaching round and spreading her ass cheeks wide, offering him her asshole.

"My asshole's horny, Adam," Annie whimpered. "Please, baby - - please fuck my asshole for me! Auntie needs your big fat cock up her ass!"

Adam hunched over her, aiming his huge, swollen cock head at her tight butthole. Annie groaned as she felt his enormous prick inching into her - - she'd long lost count of how many times she'd been butt fucked with a cock as long as Adam's, but his was easily the thickest. She mewled as he pushed forward and she bravely spread her ass cheeks as wide apart as she could, letting him sink another few inches inside her ass.

"Are you - - are you okay, auntie Annie?" he asked.

"Oh God yes!" she cried, dying to take every inch of his cock up her ass. "Deeper, Adam," she moaned. "Please, baby - - ram it up my ass - - auntie's asshole needs your big fucking cock!"

Adam started thrusting, working his huge shaft into her butt, inch after thick inch sliding through her tight, clinging muscles as her fingers pulled her ass cheeks apart. More of his prick eased into her ass as she got used to his size, Adam working his hips, sending every inch of his cock sliding in and out of her butt.

"Unhhnnnnn - - oh, Adam - - aahhhhnnn - - so fucking thick - - uuhnnnnnn - - fuck auntie's ass, baby - - fuck auntie's little asshole - - so fucking good!"

Adam panted as he picked up speed, cramming his whole shaft into her tight ass, his balls knocking against her pussy as he buggered her harder and faster, encouraged by her cries. He held on to her ass, letting her move her hands as he took over the job of holding her cheeks apart, and she grasped the towel she'd laid on, her hands bunching it up as they clenched in pleasure.

"Oh fuck - - aahhhhhhhh - - oh fucking hell - - fuck my asshole - - aaaihhnnnnn - - I'm cumming, Adam - - cumming on your - - big - - ass - - fucking cock!" she cried.

As if on cue, beside her, Lucas and Hank both pulled their pricks free of Marie's ass and pussy, letting her move on shaky legs between them, kneeling with them either side of her. She cupped her tits as she briefly sucked on Lucas's cock, then Hank's, both boys stroking their hard-ons for a moment before, at the same time, their dicks lurched and spat thick ribbons of jism over her face and tits. The long arcs sprayed over her, delivering a huge load of cum that quickly glazed her face, hanging in thick streams down to her huge tits.

"Fuck - - cumming too!" Bruce groaned, pulling his cock from Samantha's asshole and rushing around to the side. As she held her huge tits together, Bruce unleashed a fountain of milky white jizz across them, the pent-up torrent of cum covering her mounds, laying in ropes from one nipple to the next, rolling down her big tits. Bruce turned his cock and unloaded a few thick cords across Samantha's face before leaning forward, letting her suck his thick cream direct from his cock.

When Kelly felt Bill's prick throb and swell even more in her ass, she quickly pulled herself off him and spun round, clamping her lips around his cock as she jacked on it. He groaned, lifting his ass up as his spunk poured out of his knob and into her mouth, filling her cheeks in moments no matter how fast she swallowed. She pulled his cock free and happily took the rest of his massive load over her face, sticking her tongue out as his cock bucked and shot out more of his jizz.

"Gonna cum, honey?" Jessica asked Clark as he pounded his cock hard and fast into her ass. He nodded. "Good - - cum on my face," she said.

With just a few final thrusts, Clark pulled his dick from her butt and scrambled up beside her, stroking his cock a couple of times, aiming the big, flared head at his aunt's face. He groaned and unleashed a torrent of creamy, thick cum over her, huge wads landing on her face, falling into her eager, open mouth and filling it to over flowing. She reached up and pulled him closer, sucking on his cock, drinking down as much of his cock cream as she could.

Adam groaned as he pounded his huge cock deep into Annie's asshole before dragging it free, the swollen trunk in his hand. Annie spun round and knelt before him, arms folded under her huge tits, lifting them up for him, mouth open and waiting. A flood of jism poured out of his cock, splashing over her face, laying in thick, heavy lines from her hair, across her cheeks and down her chin to fall in lumpy strings on to her perfect tits. More and more spurted out, drenching her in pearly white cream, almost as much as both her sons produced together. As his load slowly petered out, she pulled him forward and sucked on his cock, taking as much of it into her mouth as she could, loving the taste of his cum and her ass.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers