The Trophy Wives Club 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the young men fell back, gasping for breath, the busty MILFs looked around at each other, covered in the cum of each others' sons, and grinned.

"I can't believe it took us this long to get an orgy together," Marie said, scooping up the jism from her tits and licking her fingers clean.

"Mmmm - - I think it's going to be a regular thing from now on, though," Annie said.

"Definitely," Samantha agreed.

"Amen to that," Kelly said.

Jessica turned round and found her wine glass. As the others watched, she used the edge to scoop up thick wads of Clark's jism from her face and tits before raising it high.

"Here's to the Trophy Wives Club," she said, tilting the glass and drinking it dry as everyone cheered.

THE END

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!