All Comments on 'The Trouble With Tess Pt. 01'

by ThatHaremGuy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragon11 months ago

CLIFF!! AAAAAHH!!

Nicely put together! I’m looking forward to what will follow!

kylady76kylady7611 months ago

dam you gave us a dan good story can't wait for part two

Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Love it. always enjoy a story from another Aussie. Eager to read more and see where this goes. Hopefully you are in to happy endings for a sibling couple. Well done.

GingernautGingernaut11 months ago

Well I’m fully invested, I hope the next parts come soon.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope you update soon. It's off to a promising start.

MagicMooseMagicMoose11 months ago

Phew what a cliffhanger. That roiling build up was fantastic. Can’t wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the story. Just wish you could've told it without all the drinking involved. So cliche. 4*

JanxSpiritJanxSpirit11 months ago

IT worker leaving their computer unlocked? Tsk. Tsk.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

2/5. it would have been a 5/5 but for the cliffhanger, FTDS.

Darth_AussieDarth_Aussie11 months ago

5/5 loved the cliffhanger at the end.

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscato11 months ago

Nice job, really enjoyed it. For part 2, do you think you could throw in some unicycle-riding dwarves? Or really, anything involving a herd of penguins? That'd be great.

sd31r20sd31r2011 months ago

THG,

For a first foray into writing a taboo, I have say very well done. A detailed back story. Slowly introducing the his awareness of his growing attraction and his struggle. It blends nicely with his dominance desires.

Great cliffhanger: Tess discovering her need to dominated by Matt while he watches. Perfect. True to form, teasing your readers.

Thank you.

sd31r20

UrbanTTTUrbanTTT11 months ago

I loved it. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For me, this was among the very best of its kind. I love most estranged brother and sister stories in this category, however I love them even more when they’re done correctly. You’ve hit nearly every pleasurable point for me in this story. From the description of his beautiful sister, to the way you developed and stayed true to each of their personalities and characteristics, and to the way that they are not necessarily changing who they are as their own persons in order to find themselves beginning to become attracted to one another. Not to mention the slightly subliminal insinuations to Tess’ submissive nature, of which I’m unsure she even fully recognizes is within herself; with the way she obediently responds to Matt’s commanding tone and readily accepts when he makes decisions for her. I’m not sure whether Matt accepted or declined his emo friend’s offer to go back to her place, and a part of me thinks he didn’t since he was home in time to catch Tess, but I suppose I’ll find out in the next chapter. I also can’t wait to see how you introduce Tess as a sub to Matt’s dom. Please hurry back and give us another part!! I’m so invested in this story now!

-flowerintheattic

8inches4u8inches4u10 months ago

Wow Wow WOW!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars.

ThatHaremGuyThatHaremGuy10 months agoAuthor

Just a comment to say thank you for all the kind comments, the response to this story has been more then I hoped. Part 2 of this has been written and is complete, it is just awaiting edits and hopefully won't be to far away before it's published for you all.

There will be no Unicycle riding dwarves.

KernflakesKernflakes10 months ago

Expecting great things from this story, however much we all want the unicycling dwarves!!! A+

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice. I’ve been coming back pretty often to check on the next part! Anxiously awaited. Excited to read what’s next for these two.

-flowerintheattic

chiefhalchiefhal10 months ago

Thank you! I hope there's more to come...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a great read, can't wait to read the next chapter. There was one slight Discrepancy, the time line of several weeks, of the running and interacting. When parents were only going to be gone a week or two. But what a great story..

jibblesjibbles10 months ago

This is excellent writing! Thank you for posting this. I was hoping someone could write as well as darth_aussie.

PrinceLukePrinceLuke9 months ago

To start off I will say I’m not one whose really into BDSM, Dom/Sub dynamics etc, You know what I like and crave in every story I read.

This is however good writing, I enjoy your writing style and I think that the story itself is very interesting. I love the character development and you already know I’m shipping Matt & Tess.

You deserve 5 stars and that’s what I’ve given you. I look forward to seeing how things unfold and I have high hopes for these siblings. Keep up the great story, characters and suspense.

My only criticism if you want to call it that as it’s not exactly criticism; is some of the sentences/grammar you used was a bit off to me. I’m not sure if this is because it’s an Australian story or just a mess up with the editing, but overall good job, 5 stars and keep it coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatHaremGuy@ThatHaremGuy
20/11/23 - Still writing. Still existing. Curse 5 even has progress. Discord has pretty much everything early and in progress. https://discord.gg/ADfeHVVkkW

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories