The Troublemaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

Rachel was twenty-one so I figured Sandy was probably the same age. Her baby looked to be about two. I had some questions to ask but I figured I'd just ask Rachel when she showed up. Mom had called her and told her I was there.

When Rachel walked in she gave me a big hug. "Hi, Big Brother. I hear you saw my best friend today. Sandy and I go way back to grade school. Of course you were over five years older than us so I guess you wouldn't have noticed."

"She sure turned out to be a looker, " I smiled. "She sure has one cute little girl. So, what's her story and why do you want to talk with me.?"

"Let's begin with me telling you about Sandy and the baby. Remember the Rice family up on the hill?" asked Rachel.

"Yeah, wasn't he the manager of the plastics plant? The better than thou family." I asked.

"That's them. They don't live there anymore. They moved away. Anyway their son Mark and Sandy dated. Of course things happened and Sandy got pregnant. Mark told his parents and they shipped him off to college out of state as soon as they found out. He was killed in an auto accident before the baby was born. Sandy was devastated. She thought she was in love but once Mark left she realized what kind of man he really was."

"So what happened about the baby and costs?"

"Sandy's parents' insurance paid for the delivery and all. Mark's parents denied Mark being the father. They didn't want anything to do with Sandy or the baby. Sandy did get a lawyer and threatened to sue the Rices. She wanted Mark's DNA to prove paternity. They finally agreed to give Sandy a donation of fifteen thousand dollars as long as she dropped the suit and no longer pressed about Mark being the father. So she went ahead and did it. She's using the money to help raise Sammy."

"So what do you want to see me about?"

"I want you to ask Sandy out," replied Rachel.

"What? Are you crazy? Why would she want to go out with me? I'm five years older and recently out of prison. Don't tell me that she doesn't get asked out. Besides why would you want your best friend to go out with a guy like me?"

"First off, I love you. You're my big brother and you are not some kind of psycho guy like some people think."

"People think I'm a psycho?" I asked.

"Some of the guys at school think so. I let them believe it so they would leave me and Sandy alone. I'd tell them when you get out of prison I am going to tell you that they treat us bad. It kind of scares them," laughed Rachel.

"Geez! Thanks, sis. Like I need that."

"Anyway I know you did things for a reason and that you're really a good guy. Sandy knows the truth about you too. She was mad at her sister when she went to the prom with that other guy. She still holds it against her although they are still friends and of course sisters."

"Why would Sandy be mad about that? It had nothing to do with her?"

"She was infatuated with you ever since we were kids. She always said that she liked you the best of all my brothers. Of course you never noticed because we were just young girls. She cried with me when you went into the service and again when you went to jail. She called me today right after she saw you. I think she still has a little crush on you."

"What about her dating other guys? I have to tell you she is a good looking girl."

"She tried dating a few guys after she had Sammy but when they found out she had a kid, all they wanted was sex. I guess they thought she was some sort of slut since she had a baby and wasn't married. She's never been with anyone besides Mark."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"She's my best friend and we tell each other everything. She said she would like someone to like her for herself and not what they think they can get out of her. I really feel sad for her. She goes to college, and goes home and studies and takes care of Sam. She works part-time at the market as a cashier to help with expenses at home."

"Does she ever go out?

"Every other Saturday a group of us from college meet at a place called The Lounge where we let ourselves go a little. We kind of have our little circle of friends. We laugh and dance some. I want you to drop in Saturday and spend some time with us."

"Don't you think I'm a little old for your friends?"

"No, the place is full of people of all ages. You'll probably know a lot of people there, if you can remember any of them," laughed Rachel.

"No promises but I will think about it," I told Rachel.

"Thank you, Randy. You're the best brother ever. I won't say anything to Sandy."

This was something to think about. Sandy really is a good looking girl but if I go out with her I can't hit on her either. That kind of sucks. I decided to show up and see how it goes.

I showed up at The Lounge and spotted Rachel and Sandy sitting at a table with two other girls and a couple of guys who seemed to be with the other girls. I stood back and watched for a little bit. I saw two more guys walk up to Rachel and Sandy. I could barely make out what they were saying.

"Tom, Mike, would you two please leave us alone? We told you time and time again that we don't want to go out with you. We went out with you once and it was a mistake. Go find yourselves a couple of sluts and go do your thing," said Rachel.

"You two think you're too good for us. We know Sandy does it. She has a kid, doesn't she," said Mike. "Yeah, yeah, I know, you're going to tell your psycho brother Randy if he ever gets out of prison. I got news for you; I'm not afraid of him."

I walked up to the table and saw Rachel smile at me. I looked over at Sandy and she looked surprised to see me also.

"Oh, Mike and Tom. I don't know if you've ever met my brother Randy," smiled Rachel.

These two guys turned white. I didn't hear what Rachel had said to them so I just popped out a little question. "Hey, you two guys aren't trying to pick up my sister and my date, are you?" I smiled.

"No, Sir," they said to me. "We just stopped over to say hi. Well, Rachel, Sandy, we'll see you around," they said as they quickly took off.

"What was that all about?" I asked. "They seemed a little weird."

"I'll tell you about it later," said Rachel as she introduced me to her other friends. "Of course you met Sandy again the other day."

I said hi to everyone and the other girls kept smiling at me. The guys seemed a bit intimidated. I had to wonder what my little sister told them about me. I then turned my attention to Sandy. The band had just started to play a slow number and I asked Sandy if she would like to dance with me.

She hesitated and I put my hand out and she took it and stood up. We headed for the dance floor. She was just a tiny thing, maybe 5' 1" and a hundred fifteen pounds soaking wet, but she was so cute. I put my arms around her waist and danced with her.

"So we meet again," I said.

She smiled up at me. "Why don't I believe this is an accident seeing you here? What did Rachel say to you?"

"You want the truth or do you want me to make up some wild story like you've been madly in love with me your whole life and I would be an idiot not to come here tonight and dance with you?" I asked.

"The truth would be nice," smiled Sandy.

"She knows two nice people who are both rather lonely and would probably get along great together. One is her brother and the other is her best friend," I said.

"She always was a smart girl," smiled Sandy as we danced to another song.

Rachel was dancing with a few friends and even danced with me once. I asked her why her girlfriends kept smiling at me.

She laughed and said, "It's something to do with being a bad boy. I don't know why but some women go for guys who are bad or have been in prison. I don't get it but I know it's true. You're kind of a legend, I guess," laughed Rachel.

Sandy spent the night just dancing with me. We talked, smiled and laughed. I can't remember the last time I was with a woman that was so much fun to be with and not have sex. I asked her if I could see her again and she gave me her number.

She told me about her busy schedule but I was welcome to come over to the house to visit. She liked to spend the evening with Sam. I did ask her about her parents since they didn't like me dating Beth; would they have a problem with her dating me?

"Probably, but once they get to know the real you, they might like you," laughed Sandy. "I'm a big girl now and make my own decisions."

I called after work one day and asked to come over. Sandy said it was okay but her parents would be home and we might as well get the introductions out of the way. When I got to the house Sandy answered followed by a cute little girl wobbling along. I picked her up and she smiled at me.

"She's a good judge of men," said Sandy. "She cries when most men hold her."

Mrs. Holdsworth came into the room and Sandy introduced me. She didn't look like the happiest person as she asked me if I was the Randy Webb that dated Beth years ago.

"Yes, ma'am, the same. I will tell you I've change a bit since then."

"Really? Didn't you go to jail for beating up a man?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am, I did. He deserved it and I payed the price for saving my dignity. If you want me to leave your house I'll honor your request. I just wanted to come by and introduce myself to you and maybe spend a little time with Sandy and Sam."

"No, that's not necessary. I've talked with Sandy and she's a level headed girl. If she invited you here then I'm fine with that. I want to thank you for being up front and honest with me. Honesty and truth in a person means a lot."

Sandy and I talked and I held Sam. I had to think back about Shelly's baby. If it would have been mine I would have been a daddy right now. Sammy fell asleep in my arms.

Sandy told me she was going to school for medical billing. It was only a two year course but she couldn't go full time so it would take her three plus years to get her degree. Her mom watched Sam when she went to school and worked.

As time passed I spend at least two nights a week at Sandy's house. I was very content with just being around her. I noticed her parents were a little more comfortable with me. Her dad even started talking to me. He told me he was aggravated at the power company. He was adding an enclosed patio and they told him he had to move the electric box outside of the patio area.

I had told him I did construction but this was something he didn't want to pay to have done. He told me that he wasn't allowed to move the electric box. He had to get an electrician to do it and he called for estimates and the cheapest was almost a thousand dollars

"Mr. Holdsworth, I'm an electrician and if you want it done on the weekend I'll move it for nothing. You might want to consider upgrading to a two hundred amp service. It will cost you a few hundred in parts but you'll save on labor."

He looked at me. "Why would you do it for nothing?" he asked.

"To be honest, sir, I care for Sandy and I consider you a friend. I would never take advantage of a friend."

The following weekend we moved the electric service. Mr. Holdsworth told me to call him Bob and his wife Mary. It made me feel pretty good. After that day I stopped by most every evening and Bob and I worked a couple of hours each evening on his patio. Mary made us dinner and I would spend time with Sandy and Sam when she got home from work.

As time passed, I was falling for Sandy. I loved being around her. One evening when I was getting ready to go home she came out on the porch to say goodnight. When I turned around she put her arms around my neck and kissed me, soft, warm and passionately.

"That's for being a great guy," she said. She kissed me again. "That's for helping my dad." She kissed me one more time. "That's because one of us had to break the ice. I care for you and you care for me. Next time, I'll expect you to take the lead," she smiled.

I kissed her goodnight every time after that. We started going out together every Saturday. We even doubled dated with my sister Rachel. We went to movies, parks and shows. I was feeling like a kid again.

One weekend after going to a movie I told Sandy that I wanted to make love to her. I started to tell her that if she wasn't ready I would understand.

She told me to shut up. "Take me to your apartment. I've been waiting for this for a very long time."

When we walked in the door she started kissing me. Within minutes we were both undressed and she was lying naked on my bed. We kissed and kissed. I couldn't get enough of her. I hadn't been with a woman since I'd met her. I was kissing her breasts as I lowered my hand down to her mound. I rubbed it as she spread her legs for me.

I slipped one then two fingers into her moist pussy. She was so very wet. I lowered my mouth to the fuzzy part just below her belly button. I was kissing her lower belly and fingering her at the same time. I could hear her moan as I replaced my fingers with my mouth. She kind of screamed out and came all over my face. She was bucking her hips with her hands on my head. I didn't want to stop but I wanted in her.

Earlier she told me she was on birth control ever since she had Sam. I was glad I didn't have to wear a condom. I usually wore them but I didn't need it with Sandy. I loved the feel of coming in a woman.

I raised up and put my cock to the entrance of her pussy. I watched her sweet lips open up as I gently pushed through the folds and watched her pussy devour my cock. Once I was in all the way I began pumping at a slow rhythm. She was bucking hard against me and I knew I wasn't going to last long. I pushed in as far as I could and felt myself come.

Sandy cried out, "God, that feels so good. Oh, God, so good."

After we both came I lay beside her. "Randy, I did it because I love you and have wanted you for so long. If you don't feel the same about me that's alright. I just needed to tell you."

"I do love you, Sandy. You're the only one I think about. I wanted you as bad as you wanted me. We need to give it a little time to make sure that our feelings are real. You can do so much better than me."

"Quit knocking yourself. You're a wonderful man and I'm in love with you. We'll take it slow as long as we can be together and I'll be happy."

"That worked great for me too," I said.

Time passed and I was over at Sandy's regularly. Even though we wanted to make love all the time we didn't. We got togther at my apartment about twice a month and made love and had raw sex all rolled into one.

One day I was talking with Rachel and she asked me if I loved Sandy. I told her of course I did.

"Good thing seeing you're banging her," smiled Rachel.

"What? She told you?" I asked.

"She didn't have to. I told you we were best friends and I could read her like a book. I saw her one day and she never seemed happier. I knew you two had done it and then of course she smiled. She wouldn't give me any details but she said you were great."

-----------------

Life went on and really was great. Sandy and I spent time together whenever we could work it into our schedule. I was working more hours trying to save money for our future and she was taking more credits at school to get her degree sooner.

Thanksgiving was coming and I asked her if she and Sam would spend it with me at my parents' house. She had no problem saying yes. All my brothers and sisters were there; even Joe and his wife from Michigan. It was the first time I can remember our whole family being together since we were all adults. It was great.

Sandy felt right at home among us. She knew most of them pretty well, except for the ones from out of state. My older siblings remember her as the little girl with pigtails and braces. It made me laugh when I pictured her as the little kid knowing now that she had a crush on me then.

My oldest brother said that it was the first time that he could ever remember me bringing a woman to the house for Thanksgiving. He was right. The only person I ever brought home to meet the family was Shelly, and she didn't want to come for Thanksgiving. We just came home for the one Christmas but had to go back for that damn New Years party that ruined my life.

Sandy knew I was thinking an unpleasant thought and squeezed my hand. It brought me out of my stupor. I really loved her and decided I would ask her to marry me and give her an engagement ring for Christmas. It would seriously advance our relationship and still take it slow at the same time.

When I told Rachel about it she was as happy as can be. She promised not to give away my surprise. It fact she went shopping with me to buy Sandy a couple of presents and an engagement ring.

I went shopping with Sandy to get Sam a couple of things. I had no idea what to buy the little squirt. I loved her almost as much as I did her mom. Every time I came to the house she came to me. I couldn't resist holding her. Mary said I was the only person she let hold her like that. She said she must feel safe in my lap. It sure made me feel good that Sandy's parents accepted me.

Sandy asked me to come over and spend Christmas morning with her family. It would be her mom and dad, her, Sam and me. I wanted to be there to watch Sam open her presents. There is nothing more precious than watching kids open presents on Christmas morning.

It was fun and everyone was enjoying opening their gifts. Bob and Mary even bought me a pair of work jeans and a work shirt. It brought a tear to my eye knowing they did that for me. I did get them a set of folding chairs to put on their new porch. Sandy helped me pick them out. Sandy thanked me for the couple of items that Rachel had helped me pick out for her. She give me a quick kiss for them. When we were through opening gifts I said, "Wait, there's one more."

I reached behind the tree where I put the ring. Everyone knew what it was. Sandy had tears in her eyes as she unwrapped it. I pulled the ring out of the box and got on one knee.

"Sandy, with your parents as my witness, I'm asking you to be my wife. We don't have to rush into the marriage but I want to know that we will one day be married and be a family. Sandy, will you marry me?"

She held out her hand and said, "Yes, I'll marry you," as I slipped the ring onto her finger. She reached over and give me a hard kiss. I could taste her tears. Her mom had tears also and her dad a big smile.

We cleaned up the mess from opening presents and Mary made us all a big breakfast. I was as happy a man as I had ever been. Finally my life was headed in the right direction. We decided we would get married after Sandy got her degree. She would be done in March with her last classes. We decided that she would be a June bride.

Everything was going well. We were going to have a small wedding until my siblings all said they would be there. Sandy and I decided we would have a small wedding and a big reception to help keep the cost down. I wasn't going to throw all the costs into Bob's lap. We had a talk with him and he agreed to pay for the hall and the trimmings along with the cake.

My family are the type that liked the booze and food at weddings. I told them I would pay for the beer but the booze would be an open bar. I wasn't going to pay so they could all get drunk. My brother Joe from Michigan sent me two thousand dollars as a wedding present. He could afford it but it was still a nice thing to do. He told me it would help defray some up the expenses up front, knowing I was trying to put my life together..

Sandy and Rachel found a caterer who would set us up with a buffet for twelve dollars a head. Because of the size of my side of the family we figured it would be pushing a hundred plus people. Sandy's family would account for about thirty of the guests.

The plans were coming along fine. One day shortly before Sandy finished school I decided to surprise her and meet her at the school. When I got there the halls only had a few people left in them. Sandy's car was still parked outside. I headed own the hall looking for Sandy.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers