The Troublemaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

I came to a room with the light on. The door was open and when I looked in, I went numb. There stood Sandy with her arms around a man. Her head was on his shoulder and she was crying.

My stomach fell. Every bad thought I could think of entered my mind. I couldn't believe Sandy would do this to me. I turned to leave before I found myself back in prison when Sandy spotted me.

"Randy! Stop! Stop right now," she said.

I don't know why I didn't keep going. I guess it was the tone of her voice or something in me made me stop.

"Randy, I want you to meet my cousin Bill. He just came from the doctor and was diagnosed with cancer. He'll be starting radiation right away."

I felt like a fool. I walked in and met Bill. He attended the university also. I remember Sandy mentioning him before but it really didn't register. I don't know why I did it because it's not in my character but I hugged the guy and wished him the best.

He said the doctors believe they caught it in time and he was lucky he came in when he did. I reminded him of the wedding and told him I expected him to be there. If he needed anything to let Sandy and me know. After he left Sandy looked at me.

"Randy, please, you have to learn to trust me. I promise you with God as my witness that I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you too much. If you ever have a question or problem with me. Please, tell me and we can talk it over."

I knew she was right. I had to learn to talk first and react second. I apologized for my actions. "It's just my damn jealousy. I'm so sorry for doubting you."

"I want you to be a little jealous and protect me," she smiled. "Just remember that I love you and we need to talk things over and communicate before reacting."

She finished her courses the following week but wouldn't get her diploma till May when the graduation ceremonies would take place. She knew I would be there to see my future wife get her degree.

----------------------------

Our wedding was great. Sandy was dressed in a beautiful white gown. She said she didn't care what a few people might think. She felt good about herself and she knew I approved also. If anyone didn't like it they didn't say it to us. Joe, my oldest brother was my best man and of course Rachel was the maid of honor.

Bob looked proud walking Sandy down the aisle, but no one was more proud than me when I saw Sandy coming down that aisle. We said our vows and our kiss probably lasted a little longer then necessary, but I didn't care. This was my wife and I wanted the world to know it.

As we left the church I saw Beth, Sandy's sister sitting with her family. I had to wonder what went through her mind when she saw Sandy and me getting married. Later at the reception I asked her to dance and she apologized for not going to the prom with me. She told me it might have been her and me at the altar instead of her little sister. I gave her a big hug and then walked over to my new bride who was smiling.

"I won the grand prize," she told me. I just smiled.

Epilogue:

Life is good. I adopted Sammy. She is my little girl and goes everywhere with me. I even took the day off to take her to her first day of school. Of course Sandy came with us. In her tummy she was carrying our second daughter. Yes, we had our first son nine months after the wedding and she is now pregnant with our third child.

She stopped taking the pill shortly before the wedding. We planned on having a big family. How big? We'll leave that up to God. All I know is that they will all be loved.

Rachel got married the year after us. She's expecting her first child any time now. It's going to be a girl. I wonder if the two cousins will be the best of friends.

Speaking of cousins, Bill took chemotherapy and beat the cancer. He came to our wedding bald but we were glad to have him there. This time I felt good when I saw Sandy cry as she hugged him.

I have learned to control my actions. Sandy and I talk all the time. She was right when she said communication is the answer to a good marriage. She is right but I told her making loves is a close second. She just laughed and kissed me again.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers